Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,659 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1767328 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
and it's even cheaper than the Infinix hot 6x
but it get hotter than hot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
but it get hotter than hot
Which of the Umdigi do you use
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

I disagree with you.

I am an owner of A3 pro but looking at the comparison video, the Infinity beats the A3 pro camera hands down.

For the speed at which they open apps, i observed that there re sometimes the infinix opened some apps faster but the credit was given to A3 Pro. ...

Let's keep sentiments aside.

The infinix camera beats the A3 pro camera hands down.
Are U sure u watched the video
I suggest U go and back watch the video again if U have before...

And abuh the speed they both open apps, U already said sometimes infinix does that faster, buh what abuh most times Sure the umi A3 wins most times abi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sgbate:

And abuh the speed they both open apps, U already said sometimes infinix does that faster, buh what abuh most times Sure the umi A3 wins most times abi

Bro, remove sentiment. It is obvious the Infinix dealt with the A3 Pro in terms of camera. In terms of speed, A3 pro is faster but in terms of camera, Infinix dealt with A3 Pro.

Also, the video failed to state that Infinix hot 6X has a 4000MAh battery while A3 pro has 3,300MAh.

But i believe the video is based on speed and Camera.

Summarily,

A3 may be faster but it gets hot with time, Infinix hot 6X is also fast but does not heat up. In terms of camera, the Infinix produces a better picture.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboy01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Bro, remove sentiment. It is obvious the Infinix dealt with the A3 Pro in terms of camera. In terms of speed, A3 pro is faster but in terms of camera, Infinix dealt with A3 Pro.
but in term of price, UmiPrice always win
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
jboy01:
but in term of price, UmiPrice always win

Umidigi is cheap but we should also spell out the fact that it is not perfect. wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jboy01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Umidigi is cheap but we should also spell out the fact that it is not perfect. wink
neither is Samsung or iphone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
jboy01:
neither is Samsung or iphone

yes.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by 2bolaji: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Also, the video failed to state that Infinix hot 6X has a 4000MAh battery while A3 pro has 3,300MAh.

Summarily,

A3 may be faster but it gets hot with time, Infinix hot 6X is also fast but does not heat up. In terms of camera, the Infinix produces a better picture.

You should know something.. I'm currently using hot 6x nd I'm proud to tell you it's a crappy pieces of junk.. The phone hangs like no tomorrow, even the so proclaim speed is a myth..The only thing that shitty phone is having is camera and that's all abt it..It's like wasting of money all this years buying infinix phones and techno phones I regret it..I'm having two dead infinix hot note at home presently.. In short this ppl are extorting us of our hard earn money
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Summarily,

isn't the Infinix made of plastic? So wouldn't it be hard for someone to feel any heat from it?

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sgbate:

verashee i think you should watch that video again.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

in some of the pics the A3 pro did better while in some the Infinix did better. Lets not 4Get the price difference too.You can't expect everything from the phone but the way you're talking its as if you didn't really watch dat video shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
khalidx:
Which of the Umdigi do you use
henry007 said it in his revhew
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ifeanyi4491:
henry007 said it in his revhew
It is bound to get hot!
Most phones with metal or glass back gets hot easily.
Even the Huawei P20 pro gets extremely hot so.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
in some of the pics the A3 pro did better while in some the Infinix did better. Lets not 4Get the price difference too.You can't expect everything from the phone but the way you're talking its as if you didn't really watch dat video shocked

Some pics like 3/15?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Some pics like 3/15?
lets ask the reviewer. Henry007 please what do you think??
Cos to me its like some times the A3 pro does better and in some the hot 6x wins
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
isn't the Infinix made of plastic? So wouldn't it be hard for someone to feel any heat from it?

Plastic or not, i ve used a Plastic tecno phone which heats up and i could feel it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
lets ask the reviewer. Henry007 please what do you think??
Cos to me its like some times the A3 pro does better and in some the hot 6x wins

What is 3/15?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Plastic or not, i ve used a Plastic tecno phone which heats up and i could feel it.

True. Its not about the material this time.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Summarily,

let's limit our argument to this.
henry007 pointed out the places the A3 pro beats the infinix, and it's very obvious that the camera and speed winner is A3 pro the video already confirmed that, let's not be blind to the video at least..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by adefemi007(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
2bolaji:

You should know something.. I'm currently using hot 6x nd I'm proud to tell you it's a crappy pieces of junk.. The phone hangs like no tomorrow, even the so proclaim speed is a myth..The only thing that shitty phone is having is camera and that's all abt it..It's like wasting of money all this years buying infinix phones and techno phones I regret it..I'm having two dead infinix hot note at home presently.. In short this ppl are extorting us of our hard earn money

is it hot note 1?

can I get d screen for a friend.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

What is 3/15?
According to verashee the A3 pro only does better in just 3 out of the pictures
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

True. Its not about the material this time.
Do you agree with me that a lot of Midrange phones with metal or Glass bulid gets hot easier?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:
Another observation

While watching Facebook videos, the videos appear to be pixelated (very poor quality).

Is anyone else experiencing same?

I use A3 pro by the way.

Mizik Sgbate

Mizik sgbate
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
According to verashee the A3 pro only does better in just 3 out of the pictures

Some of those photos are subject to individual preferences so you don't have to agree on score sheet. Unlike the speed test.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

Some of those photos are subject to individual preferences so you don't have to agree on score sheet. Unlike the speed test.
what's your opinion. Though i agree that the Hot 6x does better in bokeh

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

it wouldn't be the same case when u compare between the heat dissipation from the metallic A3 pro and the plastic infinix....
I believe u know ,naturally plastic feels cooler on any phone compared to the ones of metal make
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Mizik sgbate
i don't experience such on my A3 at all. Trychris did you notice anything like this?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
henry007:

Judge it by yourself. Which of the two phones have a better camera?

PS: I believe you are a truthful person.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by versashee: 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sgbate:
it wouldn't be the same case when u compare between the heat dissipation from the metallic A3 pro and the plastic infinix....
I believe u know ,naturally plastic feels cooler on any phone compared to the ones of metal make

Metallic or Glass?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 10:15pm On Jan 13, 2019
versashee:

Mizik sgbate
I haven't actually played any video on my Facebook, buh I will do that later, be sure I will drop my feedbacks when am done.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mizik:
Do you agree with me that a lot of Midrange phones with metal or Glass bulid gets hot easier?

Yes but not the burning your hand kind of hot.

Only umidigi is serving metal & glass sandwich on a budget right now I think. The heat it generates under a couple of minutes of heavy use is unusual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.