Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1843889 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sunkyphil baba.
Hw far grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
kekilika:

Dial 444 on the Glo line to find the status of your SIM. The operator will tell you whether it is a 3G or 4G LTE SIM...
i doubt if its 4G enabled.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sgbate:
u fit deliver one trailer load of pako? grin
I fit delivery any AMOUNT
T&C APPLY
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
Sunkyphil baba.
Hw far grin
i dey o baba grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2019
Sunkyphil:
i dey o baba grin
hmmm shey you don see and watch umidigi F1 hand on reviews.
You don hear about our S3 pro.
One max dey o grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
Umidigi A3 - ₦29900

A3 pro - ₦35500

Umidigi S2 lite - ₦42990

Umidigi one - ₦49900

One Pro - ₦55500

Free shipping!

Express delivery!!

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram https:///Mizik1
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
Hehehe.
See as you talk am as if I'm stingy grin.
I don talk am.
Any amount make una mention.
I go supply enough pako biscuit dat dey grin
. Stop this rough play o.
Me wey get cavity you want make I come chop Palo biscuit?
Who send u
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
One max dey o grin
you just dae bombard am grin cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2019
khalidx:
. Stop this rough play o.
Me wey get cavity you want make I come chop Palo biscuit?
Who send u
4get o.
If you drink correct chilled umiwater you go enjoy am o.
The people wey i don supply the biscuit to don dey give testimonies grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
T&C APPLY
for any carton of pako u supply, I promise 25litres of chilled umiwater, make dem take flush am
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
T&C APPLY
for any carton of pako u supply, I promise 25litres of chilled umiwater, make dem take flush am grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
One max dey o grin
in never watch am but i will
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
Was so angry today when i went with my colleague to buy tecno pouvoir 2 for 42k. Only 3gb ram and 16gb rom. I just dey ves for my mind as she dey pay d money. That money go buy better A3 pro for am with better change for her pocket sef.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MacMkboy(m): 9:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Slazim:
Tot I was alone. This quote fit still chop ban again.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Hope Say Them No Go Ban Me For Quoting Sla-zim
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slazim: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2019
MacMkboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hope Say Them No Go Ban Me For Quoting Sla-zim
Men dey fear my name.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mikhe2(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2019
Jimmyubah2:
Was so angry today when i went with my colleague to buy tecno pouvoir 2 for 42k. Only 3gb ram and 16gb rom. I just dey ves for my mind as she dey pay d money. That money go buy better A3 pro for am with better change for her pocket sef.
you for cajole her not to buy the tecno phone lol
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Israellionel: 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik, That You Small Navigation Bar, How Did You Do It Pls? Step By Step Abeg.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
mikhe2:
you for cajole her not to buy the tecno phone lol
Ah!!! Make she bite me? She was ready to buy anything called tecno and infinix o...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Now tell me this are not flagship looking devices.......
Infact they are FlagJet looking devices. I did a premium comparation today with Umidigi A3, iPhone X and Xs. I can't help but admire the A3 the more. tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
Mizik:
i doubt if its 4G enabled.
Mizik ma please how many times does the new age charges your umidigi A3 pro
... And can you please paste me the specifications I'd like to order one aoon
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2019
Israellionel:
Mizik,
That You Small Navigation Bar,
How Did You Do It Pls?
Step By Step Abeg.
x home bar free

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by mikhe2(m): 5:52am On Feb 03, 2019
Mizik:
expect it on Monday
i just receive message from jumia dis morning say make i dey expect am within 2-5 days lol. Saying them go call me or text me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by REDBULL1(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2019
Hello guys, I received the Umidigi A3 I ordered through Mizik in owerri yesterday. It was pay on delivery, and took only 3 days to arrive.
I must confess, the most seductive part of the phone is the screen. I love it sooo much. The camera is okay for the price. I haven't put it through the paces to now how strong the battery is, but I must say I am satisfied with the product I got.
I forgot to mention, the build quality is superb too. Very solidly built phone.
Pls Mizik and lexusgs430 tell them to provide screen guard for us o. This screen is too fine and I n wan hear stories. I know they have already applied one, but I feel like I need another one for even more protection.
Thank you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:
Hello guys, I received the Umidigi A3 I ordered through Mizik in owerri yesterday. It was pay on delivery, and took only 3 days to arrive.
I must confess, the most seductive part of the phone is the screen. I love it sooo much. The camera is okay for the price. I haven't put it through the paces to now how strong the battery is, but I must say I am satisfied with the product I got.
Pls Mizik and lexusgs430 tell them to provide screen guard for us o. This screen is too fine and I n wan hear stories. I know they have already applied one, but I feel like I need another one for even more protection.
Thank you.
Congrats, and welcome on board grin
There are tempered glasses from other devices u can use on your A3 , I applied the one of iPhone X and it's fits OK, Leaving only a very little dead space...
Enjoy Ur new beast and go ahead and pepper den grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by REDBULL1(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2019
Sgbate:

Congrats, and welcome on board grin
There are tempered glasses from other devices u can use on your A3 , I applied the one of iPhone X and it's fits OK, Leaving only a very little dead space...
Enjoy Ur new beast and go ahead and pepper den grin

Oh thank you for the info. If there's any other thing I can do to further enjoy my device, kindly let me know.

NB: tecno and Co don finish us for this country. I keep telling people that most of these common devices are overpriced. If you know where to look, you can get a great device at a bargain price.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:

Oh thank you for the info. If there's any other thing I can do to further enjoy my device, kindly let me know.

NB: tecno and Co don finish us for this country. I keep telling people that most of these common devices are overpriced. If you know where to look, you can get a great device at a bargain price.
go to the settings and check ✔ for wireless update.
And Update your device
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seighapaul(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2019
F1 don feature for jumia but it's way on the high side

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:20am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:

a great device with a great specification and overall value for a less price tag grin cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:
Thank you.

Welcome to our Umifamily........ Go forth and preach the Umidigi gospel...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:

I advice u explore the phone a bit more, there are little buh cool feature that will amaze u am sure, little features u may not know u need grin
a great device with a great specification and overall value for a less price tag grin cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:

This is the message we are preaching........ But the Juju wey tecno and Infinix do, strong small..... But eyez don dey clear now............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2019
REDBULL1:
Thank you.
Welcome to the Family Sir.
Check for software updates if there's one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.