Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1841119 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mizik:
I see shecno in the Background angry
Hahaha na my guy tecno pouvier or - wtf are they calling that tecno with generator battery) charger cheesy
Very ugly phone cheesy cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
yhenny:
Guess who just join the UMIgang grin All thanks to mizik, really appreciate your help. I picked up my baby today and to say it's beautiful is an understatement, still exploring the phone will be back to drop my review

My bro said I used charm for them at Jumia office,that the phone worths more than the price grin grin

Welcome to the Umifamily......... Go forth and preach the Umidigi gospel........

Umipeppering on call....... tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:

Hahaha na my guy tecno pouvier or - wtf are they calling that tecno with generator battery) charger cheesy
Very ugly phone cheesy cheesy
shey you know sey dem dey sell that Nonsense pouvoir 2 pro PLASTIC POWER BANK with MTK 6580 processor for 50k+ shocked. Dose people don mad i swear shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mizik:
shey you know sey dem dey sell that Nonsense pouvoir 2 pro PLASTIC POWER BANK with MTK 6580 processor for 50k+ shocked. Dose people don mad i swear shocked
Kikikik abeg.... I just want dey read make I dey laff. Na this ur comment so make me dey type so. Honestly, tecno wicked aswear.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nduxx:
Please anyone who has used Umidigi A3 or A3 Pro, how good is the device?
guy am using a3 pro the phone is fantastic it's better than infinix hot6 pro.. if you have the money buy it you won't regret I assured you..

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emily22(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Simson557:
guy am using a3 pro the phone is fantastic it's better than infinix hot6 pro.. if you have the money buy it you won't regret I assured you..

I will order mine tomao....how is the battery life....

I need to know the accessories like

- screen protector
- charger
- pouch
- earpiece
And so on.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Simson557:
Guy how good is the A3 pro camera
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't even know how to start my Review about this my new iPhone xa3 pro walahi.. in terms of design the phone is the best..
battery it's average.
camera average.
am enjoying the phone the way Chinese man dey enjoy cigarettes..
you Uncle Thomas out there umidigi is real value for money phones.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Audacious19(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
A3 pro camera not iPhone or Samsung too or almighty pixel
The mosquito got me lol
Had to screenshot the original pix as it could not upload

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Audacious19:
The mosquito got me lol
Nice, abeg selfie pics
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Maybe 2maro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Audacious19(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
loverbo1:

Nice, abeg selfie pics
What no o my ugly face can't selfie o, but trust me the cam are all great except on low light conditions
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by loverbo1(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Audacious19:

What no o my ugly face can't selfie o, but trust me the cam are all great except on low light conditions
Lolzz
What abt another back cam pics plzz
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

N225,891

You can buy the Umidigi Z2 special edition..... N59,990.....
I think the one max is better... My personal thinking tho... Or what do you think sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Audacious19(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
loverbo1:

Lolzz
What abt another back cam pics plzz
Moro then
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Audacious19:
The mosquito got me lol
Dey send that Mosquito grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Audacious19(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mizik:

Dey send that Mosquito grin grin
grin grin not mind am
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mizik:
so sorry i made a typo.
I mean how much did you pay for the A3 in total
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mustack:

well the A3 is now ₦27800 on jumia with Free and fast delivery. And since you're in lagos you could have gotten it the Very next day.No need to go to any post office wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
I think the one max is better... My personal thinking tho... Or what do you think sir

The Umidigi One Max, is a brilliant device to behold, chunky, premium feeling/performance and eye catching.............

Above all, Hill Climb Racing 2 runs smoothly........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The Umidigi One Max, is a brilliant device to behold, chunky, premium feeling/performance and eye catching.............

Above all, Hill Climb Racing 2 runs smoothly........ grin
Hill Climb Racing 2.... What kind of fuvkery is this... Try 8 ball pool online gaming
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2019
segunmelvin:
Hill Climb Racing 2.... What kind of fuvkery is this... Try 8 ball pool online gaming

grin grin grin

Hill Climb Racing 2, or nothing.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by FluidQueen(f): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I already own the Umidigi One Max nah, so that is now in my hand.........
describe your experience with it nau.

When compared to the one pro? Build quality? Speed? Camera?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:27am On Feb 09, 2019
FluidQueen:
describe your experience with it nau.

When compared to the one pro? Build quality? Speed? Camera?

Wow, where wear were do i start?......

For starters, the Umidigi One Max, is the elder brother to the Umidigi One Pro, performance can be deemed equal or Umidigi One Max is marginally better. I think both share the same chipset.

The Umidigi One Max, got a mighty 6.3 inch screen......

The battery is 4150MAH, the fast charge facility, is super duper fast. Wireless charging on board also, when i sit this Umidigi One on the wireless charging dock, it looks a device that could easily sell for $799.99...........

That tear drop notch, simply gives the Umidigi One Max a premium frontal appearance. It's got a bit of heft to it, but that heft, gives it a premium appearance.

The 128GB ROM, simply means you would not be scared of storage running out. The 4GB RAM balances it out correctly.....

The Twilight back cover, simply crowns the beauty of the bottom. All round metallic chassis, makes the phone sturdy.......

I never get tired of handling the Umidigi One Max, you would find it difficult putting it down........

The camera output is fantastic in good lighting conditions, the tear drop notch can be turned off (if you so desire).....

Talking about the battery, a heavy user would only need to charge the phone once a day, it would surely provide sufficient juice for a whole day's routine (confidently keep your charger at home).........

I have Umipeppered loads of people with this Umidigi One Max (iPhone, Huawei, Samsung, Nokia) etc etc users.....

When they eventually find out how much this Umidigi sells for, they all completely feel ripped off......

Words fail me on how to describe this Umidigi One Max, but just manage this small review....... I am a man of very few words........ grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Mizik:
You no hear sey dem don give am One max!, grin.
Next nah S3 PRO sef.
Make you no miss anything o.
Dis one wey e dey call you evertime grin grin
Lol

Hmmmmmm make we dey watch. I trust Lexusgs430
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:38am On Feb 09, 2019
saint2ace:

Not me o, but my Oga's at the top....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2019
saint2ace:

You know my reward is in heaven, they might want to use the Umidigi F1 bless my ministry, so i collect some reward on earth ........

Afterall, nah earth we go do, before heaven....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Wow, where wear were do i start?......

For starters, the Umidigi One Max, is the elder brother to the Umidigi One Pro, performance can be deemed equal or Umidigi One Max is marginally better. I think both share the same chipset.

The Umidigi One Max, got a mighty 6.3 inch screen......

The battery is 4150MAH, the fast charge facility, is super duper fast. Wireless charging on board also, when i sit this Umidigi One on the wireless charging dock, it looks a device that could easily sell for $799.99...........

That tear drop notch, simply gives the Umidigi One Max a premium frontal appearance. It's got a bit of heft to it, but that heft, gives it a premium appearance.

The 128GB ROM, simply means you would not be scared of storage running out. The 4GB RAM balances it out correctly.....

The Twilight back cover, simply crowns the beauty of the bottom. All round metallic chassis, makes the phone sturdy.......

I never get tired of handling the Umidigi One Max, you would find it difficult putting it down........

The camera output is fantastic in good lighting conditions, the tear drop notch can be turned off (if you so desire).....

Talking about the battery, a heavy user would only need to charge the phone once a day, it would surely provide sufficient juice for a whole day's routine (confidently keep your charger at home).........

I have Umipeppered loads of people with this Umidigi One Max (iPhone, Huawei, Samsung, Nokia) etc etc users.....

When they eventually find out how much this Umidigi sells for, they all completely feel ripped off......

Words fail me on how to describe this Umidigi One Max, but just manage this small review....... I am a man of very few words........ grin cheesy wink

Lexusgs430 we still dey wait the arrival of the F1 in Naija. Is it so bad that umidigi can't send a copy down for reviews and unboxing? Abi dem be ijebu in nature? angry angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You know my reward is in heaven, they might want to use the Umidigi F1 bless my ministry, so i collect some reward on earth ........

Afterall, nah earth we go do, before heaven....... grin

We're thinking alike, a first hand feel is always the best form of marketing esp in naija
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2019
saint2ace:

Lexusgs430 we still dey wait the arrival of the F1 in Naija. Is it so bad that umidigi can't send a copy down for reviews and unboxing? Abi dem be ijebu in nature? angry angry

The main problem they have is excessive demand...... Which is good for business, those that already paid for their device's, have to be honoured first......

Whatever is left, can then be sent out for anticipated purchases.......... shocked
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:53am On Feb 09, 2019
saint2ace:

We're thinking alike, a first hand feel is always the best form of marketing esp in naija

One person on this thread already made an order through AE.....

Hopefully, he would receive his Umidigi F1 next week..... grin

We would use him as our point of Umidigi F1 contact... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

One person on this thread already made an order through AE.....

Hopefully, he would receive his Umidigi F1 next week..... grin

We would use him as our point of Umidigi F1 contact... wink

Abeg shift make I faint, lexus u be ijebu pass umidigi shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (2180) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.