Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1735967 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Toluene15: 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mustack:
My fellow country people pls I would like to verify some thing on each of us using A3. I haven't received any update ever since I took possession of mine...

Pls kindly post for verification. No qualms peace.
Can you confirm gyroscope is working on yours?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Toluene15:

So I can't get it on both SIM more than once.
yes
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Try it to discover......
even if I'm using a 512mb ram phone � I wont even install it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
yungmayor02:

Is GTA V on Android now?? sad
no.
Rockstar said it will be Available by 2020
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sgbate:

Yeah, honestly tho i never tried it out myself cos after extracting the files it's takes up 14GB of space...
shocked shocked shocked from. Where ??
Send me the link � abeg
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kekilika: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
600... The ministry is moving grin grin grin.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingSatan: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Well, just don't waste your time with them okay. Accept their condition and let them cancel your order. Remember we too do tell them to declare 18 dollars phone accessories on our parcel just to beat custom tax. Just chose out of stock as a reason and move on.

Thank you so much for the reply.

If I agree to their terms, won't they charge me a commission for wasting their time or engaging them and changing my mind afterwards?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mustack:
My fellow country people pls I would like to verify some thing on each of us using A3. I haven't received any update ever since I took possession of mine...

Pls kindly post for verification. No qualms peace.
my gyroscope is working very fine on my A3 .
I.use the gyroscope to control my Laptop.
I use my A3 as mouse
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingSatan: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kurupt01:

Sorry you're experiencing that. The choice is yours really, changing or leaving the reason for cancelation has no effect on you but it'll affect the store.

Also, whichever decision you go with won't affect your refund, it'll take approximately 7-10 days to get back to your account (from experience with UBA)

Thank you so much for this reply. I am sticking to my reason for cancellation as I have waited patiently for this set of demented Asians to do the right thing. They refuse to reply your messages, when they do it's all lies and manipulative strategies to keep you waiting till eternity.

I will be sending mails to Umidigi and AliExpress stating my plights and horrible experience with their store.

This has to stop.

The reviews on their store since this year is not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
KingSatan:

Thank you so much for the reply.

If I agree to their terms, won't they charge me a commission for wasting their time or engaging them and changing my mind afterwards?
You will have a full refund.
Nothing will be removed from the amount you paid for the item.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jimmyubah2: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2019
Kurupt01:

Sorry you're experiencing that. The choice is yours really, changing or leaving the reason for cancelation has no effect on you but it'll affect the store.

Also, whichever decision you go with won't affect your refund, it'll take approximately 7-10 days to get back to your account (from experience with UBA)
Whenever I have a refund on my order I always send email to Gtbank online customer care to reverse my money ASAP. And that always works for me. 3-5 working days are enough to get my reversal. Sometimes 2 days sef my money don drop.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2019
KingSatan:

UPDATE

I received a message from the store asking me to change the reason for cancellation, from "Seller out of stock" to "I dont want this order".

I have clearly replied them that I won't change the reason for cancellation as I have come to realize that they are serial liars.

After promising to ship the item, they kept me in the dark and when I contacted them, they replied that they are out of stock. The deception is irritating.

Is there a way I can notify AliExpress of this fraudulent store?

Is there another way I can cancel this order and kick this set of Asians off my life.

I feel draining already.

Please help guys

Lexusgs430

Sbgate

Mustack

Bros,if na aliexpress seller,pls just change the reason to what the seller asks,so that your refund can come in quick,
If not the seller would keep posting you,

Even if you report to aliexpress,they would still side the seller,cos he is willing to refund you but based on his own reasons,you av to accept.

Sorry for the delay so far

Cheers smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Kurupt01: 7:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jimmyubah2:

Whenever I have a refund on my order I always send email to Gtbank online customer care to reverse my money ASAP. And that always works for me. 3-5 working days are enough to get my reversal. Sometimes 2 days sef my money don drop.

That's another way to go about it. Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2019
khalidx:
shocked shocked shocked from. Where ??
Send me the link � abeg

Sorry my bad, just confirmed there's only the one for PC and console for now, we have to keep rocking the GTA SA then...

Mizik
YoungMayor02
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Can anyone recommend a very good quality earpiece for me..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
KingSatan:

UPDATE

I received a message from the store asking me to change the reason for cancellation, from "Seller out of stock" to "I dont want this order".

I have clearly replied them that I won't change the reason for cancellation as I have come to realize that they are serial liars.

After promising to ship the item, they kept me in the dark and when I contacted them, they replied that they are out of stock. The deception is irritating.

Is there a way I can notify AliExpress of this fraudulent store?

Is there another way I can cancel this order and kick this set of Asians off my life.

I feel draining already.

Please help guys

Lexusgs430

Sbgate

Mustack
The best thing is you go with the only option the seller provided to make the refund process fluid.
My friend is in the same shoes too, he his now waiting for refund to later order through jumai...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sgbate:

Sorry my bad, just confided there's only the one for PC and console for now, we have to keep rocking the GTA SA then...
San Andreas is don and dusted na
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
khalidx:
San Andreas is don and dusted na
Lemme goan finish mine then..
So which are you on now?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Sgbate:

Lemme goan finish mine then..
So which are you on now?
Liberty city stories
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 9:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
please why is s2lite cheaper than a3 pro,with 4gig ram and 5000+ battery? I saw 37k as against 39900 for a3pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
gentlezypher:
please why is s2lite cheaper than a3 pro,with 4gig ram and 5000+ battery? I saw 37k as against 39900 for a3pro
chck again. 52k.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dmpaul:

chck again. 52k.
just noticed o, dont know why they had to put 37k on that one,i just saved the page though
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2019
that's my patch number.. since 4G icon never show..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Simson557: 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2019
I upload pictures here in this group but does not upload..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
gentlezypher:
just noticed o, dont know why they had to put 37k on that one,i just saved the page though
alryt bro.
Plannin on gettin an umidevice?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dmpaul:
alryt bro. Plannin on gettin an umidevice?
yea
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
gentlezypher:
yea
ok. Whch umiwonder d'u want to get?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by gentlezypher: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Dmpaul:

ok. Whch umiwonder d'u want to get?
looking at a3pro, but still undecided, still comparing with other brands
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
gentlezypher:
looking at a3pro, but still undecided, still comparing with other brands
na still dy A3 pro i want.
Waitin 4 prices to drop

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.