Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1717966 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
khalidx:
you're making money � and you're still using free mode undecided
looks lyk u all are having comprehension problems. If you're not interested, biko leave it. That's how it should be. Pls, be properly guided.
Ps- Don't mention me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Dmpaul:

looks lyk u all are having comprehension problems. If you're not interested, biko leave it. That's how it should be. Pls, be properly guided.
Ps- Don't mention me
cheesy grin since when did free mode become a Requisite criteria for sharing link �
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by realceeg(m): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2019
These observatory test goes a long way helping to prolong the b3 time usage to Xtra 5hrs or more .......
#1..switch On the adaptive brightness
#2...when you are browsing with sim1 on 3g or 4g ..just switch the other sim2 to 2g netwrk and vise versa ...with that you will get a confortable b3 usage ....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:18am On Mar 09, 2019
Next test in AnTuTu bench mark
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's simply a smartwatch + health fitness tracker...... You get all your notifications on your wrist, so you don't always have to grab your smartphone........

Ask Obatise, Mustack or saint2ace........... All this my Oga's would brief you better..........
Sometimes my hand vibrate as if am using a vibrator..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Mustack:

Sometimes my hand vibrate as if am using a vibrator..

Maybe ILoveToFuCK needs to put your hand inside his olosho's, when his cassava fails him.......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Maybe ILoveToFuCK needs to put your hand inside his olosho's, when his cassava fails him.......... grin
You say

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sbeylee(m): 2:48am On Mar 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You would have to buy a replacement from AE........

Noobody is always available for procurement.........

Please who can help me to purchase it on AE,
Don't have an account with them, and I can't even use my card to but online stuff on int'l market, pls someone should help me ooo,08022096421 my digit
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:53am On Mar 09, 2019
Sbeylee:

Please who can help me to purchase it on AE,
Don't have an account with them, and I can't even use my card to but online stuff on int'l market, pls someone should help me ooo,08022096421 my digit
Thanks

Speak with Noobody..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:54am On Mar 09, 2019
Mustack:

You say

No be you talk say you get vibrator............. tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:06am On Mar 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No be you talk say you get vibrator............. tongue

This one pass me
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2019
I bought umidigi a3 two days ago.phone is beautiful.camera fabulous.but the battery drains very fast and it gets very hot quickly . please what should I do?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 6:27am On Mar 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I bought umidigi a3 two days ago.phone is beautiful.camera fabulous.but the battery drains very fast and it gets very hot quickly . please what should I do?
Congrats man..

Have u updated the device yet,if u haven't , then Do .
For the heat, it actually so most times for new device (personal observation) ,update the SW and see how it feels few days after

Meanwhile post Ur battery usage here...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by matoseyems(m): 7:38am On Mar 09, 2019
How long does it take to get parcel shipped from umidigi official store on aliexpress, my one max still pending to be shipped
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by lilachiever(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2019
matoseyems:
How long does it take to get parcel shipped from umidigi official store on aliexpress, my one max still pending to be shipped

Shipment is usually within 7-10 days... may take longer , depends on the store.

But you can message seller for updates

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Mar 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:

When a device gets unnecessarily hot, it's inevitable that the battery would run down.........

Check for updates, avoid charging and using, switch to 3G + clear task manager..... Observe and update us...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henrygold100: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2019
pls how reliable is this brand, compare to other quality brands like xiomi and huwai. Does it lag, is the processor sweet and good or even better than the xiomi miui. is it reliable, am thinking of getting one of this brand product pls.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2019
henrygold100:
pls how reliable is this brand, compare to other quality brands like xiomi and huwai. Does it lag, is the processor sweet and good or even better than the xiomi miui. is it reliable, am thinking of getting one of this brand product pls.
No lags, nice processor, stock android with no bloatware, sleek, slim and beautiful eye catching design.
It is more quality than other quality brands in the same price range. Umidigi gives you more for less, and at the best prices.
You can read firsthand reviews on this thread, jumia and other stores to confirm for yourself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
Dmpaul:

FYI i use freebasics 4 nairaland. En no concern u. No b u dy sub 4 me. Mind ur business!
buy data make you modify that link joor hence La cliq la bend.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henrygold100: 9:11am On Mar 09, 2019
Playz:
No lags, nice processor, stock android with no bloatware, sleek, slim and beautiful eye catching design.
It is more quality than other quality brands in the same price range. Umidigi gives you more for less, and at the best prices.
You can read firsthand reviews on this thread, jumia and other stores to confirm for yourself.
thank for the advise bro

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Deedee27(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2019
Good day house.

I would like to find out if Umidigi A3 pro supports glo 4G band 28. I saw two descriptions of the phone on aliexpress, one with band 28 and the other without.
Thanks...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by stanad005: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
I mean no disrespect to this thread but I would love if you guys could check my new short film. Thank you.
If you like it please do drop a comment, like and share it with others. I just need your support. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrBKCCYfhmc
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sgbate(m): 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Deedee27:
Good day house.

I would like to find out if Umidigi A3 pro supports glo 4G band 28. I saw two descriptions of the phone on aliexpress, one with band 28 and the other without.
Thanks...
There was a mention of a variant with band 28 on this thread , so I think yes ,theres some variant that has supports band 28..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Deedee27(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sgbate:

There was a mention of a variant with band 28 on this thread , so I think yes ,theres some variant that has supports band 28..

Thanks for the reply...

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by vichaz10(m): 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
Pls guyz....I'm looking towards the umidigi a3 pro....Buh pls hw is the battery performance abeg...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sgbate:

Congrats man..

Have u updated the device yet,if u haven't , then Do .
For the heat, it actually so most times for new device (personal observation) ,update the SW and see how it feels few days after

Meanwhile post Ur battery usage here...
I have checked for update but it tells me none.just yesterday I got a notification telling me a wireless update is available which I downloaded and installed yet no changes.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
henrygold100:
I'll tell you the truth.
The Umidigi A3 in my opinion is outstanding for the price, Screen quality, speaker, build quality and the ui is fluid.
I haven't come across another phone at the same price that beats the A3 in those areas...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
Playz:
It is more [b]quality than other quality brands in the same price range. [/b]Umidigi gives you more for less, and at the best prices.
i totally agree to this.
I compared the display and speaker to the Nokia X5 and the A3 was much more better and to think the international version of the X5 is 70 k
Suprising!!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 2:35pm On Mar 09, 2019
Uwatch - ₦9300

Umidigi A3 - ₦29900

A3 pro - ₦39900

Umidigi one - ₦49900

One Pro - ₦53500

Umidigi Z2 SE - ₦64900

Express delivery!!

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram https:///Mizik1
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2019
Goalnaldo:
I have checked for update but it tells me none.just yesterday I got a notification telling me a wireless update is available which I downloaded and installed yet no changes.

Pro or without pro?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CLASSMAN: 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2019
Mizik:
Uwatch - ₦9300

Umidigi A3 - ₦29900

A3 pro - ₦39900

Umidigi one - ₦49900

One Pro - ₦53500

Umidigi Z2 SE - ₦64900

Express delivery!!

CALL OR WHATSAPP 07016854740 for your jumia orders. Pay on delivery,discounts,Quicker returns and refunds or click to chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347016854740. Telegram https:///Mizik1
Pls what's ur delivery time frame
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2019
Umidigi A3 battery � is 6hrs on heavy usage. Tested and trusted.
As the election dae go make I dae house � dae enjoy my A3 baby tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.