Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1719477 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
nice one jare.
Customer satisfaction is here now. Except anyone who doesn't want to be satisfied. Variety is the spice of life, they say kiss

This henry007 loves to tackle me, be like say hin dey see me for dream or nightmares.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Umidigi One now available through Jumia...... Hurry before it hits limited stock....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

This henry007 loves to tackle me, be like say hin dey see me for dream or nightmares.........

when you be lying and lying about not lying then later calling it publicity lool smh
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Protein0: 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

that's his way. Just ignore him.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
henry007:

when you be lying and lying about not lying then later calling it publicity lool smh

How have you tackled Lie Mohammed?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
henry007:

You seem the only one bothered with my advertising methods, others view it has an informative strategy....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
that's his way. Just ignore him.

Oga, honestly I am trying my hardest to ignore him...

But I believe he is a prospective Umidigi customer.....

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Protein0: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Oga, honestly I am trying my hardest to ignore him...

But I believe he is a prospective Umidigi customer.....
except if umidigi turns to tecno or Infinix or maybe u dash him a review unit. B like na wetin he want be that.
But no mind am o. Correct Naija reviewers dey YouTube. kiss

Just ignore him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You seem the only one bothered with my advertising methods, others view it has an informative strategy....

Okay so say it with your chest that lying is your strategy na. Why are you now angry?

It is well. I would review Umidigi and that would be that.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2018
henry007:

Okay so say it with your chest that lying is your strategy na. Why are you now angry?

It is well. I would review Umidigi and that would be that.

Angry? Where did you get that from?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Angry? Where did you get that from?

When i ask question about 21% discount, you cannot give someone straight answer ni undecided

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
except if umidigi turns to tecno or Infinix or maybe u dash him a review unit. B like na wetin he want be that.
But no mind am o. Correct Naija reviewers dey YouTube. kiss

Just ignore him. cheesy

Umidigi would be sending me an Umidigi One Pro review unit... And Umidigi got me from my position and post about their devices on nairaland......

They reached out to me..... Some nairaland posts that we feel we do out of love and passion, can actually get the attention of positive personalities.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
henry007:

When i ask question about 21% discount, you cannot give someone straight answer ni undecided

If you look through the adverts on Jumia, you would see that discounts are already applied to the fixed prices.....

And when you checkout, you also get another 5% extra discount.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

If you look through the adverts on Jumia, you would see that discounts are already applied to the fixed prices.....

And when you checkout, you also get another 5% extra discount.......

Okay congrats on your Umidigi package grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Protein0: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi would be sending me an Umidigi One Pro review unit... And Umidigi got me from my position and post about their devices on nairaland......

They reached out to me..... Some nairaland posts that we feel we do out of love and passion, can actually get the attention of positive personalities.....
that's exactly what happens when we do things for passion, other things will fall in spontaneously.
Employ the service of a veteran Nigerian reviewer to do justice to the bae. Not some turn off liners cheesy

The design is great tbh but I'm scared of mtk. I would av loved to have a bite briefly too. I'm not sure I can cope without Snapdragon again wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:13pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
that's exactly what happens when we do things for passion, other things will fall in spontaneously.
Employ the service of a veteran Nigerian reviewer to do justice to the bae. Not some turn off liners cheesy

The design is great tbh but I'm scared of mtk. I would av loved to have a bite briefly too. I'm not sure I can cope without Snapdragon again wink

All. MTK devices I have used, have never fell short of delivering all the tasks I put them through. So to me, a processor is a processor....

I know it's a matter of time, Umidigi's 1st ever SD device, is around the corner....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Protein0: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:

All. MTK devices I have used, have never fell short of delivering all the tasks I put them through. So to me, a processor is a processor....

I know it's a matter of time, Umidigi's 1st ever SD device, is around the corner....
let me jump over this & wait for their SD device then cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2018
Protein0:
let me jump over this & wait for their SD device then cheesy

Lol......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2018
If you love the Huawei P20 design, but not the price...... The Umigidi One/Umidigi One Pro, got you covered at a pocket friendly price.......

NB: Available through Jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
sben2308:

27k and am in lagos .....
How do we deal
I guess i dropped my number here for easy contact and negotiations. I won't begin to discuss price here on this forum. If you really mean business give me a call but I am not selling for 27k. Sending to lagos from gombe through G.O or other tranport service is very easy and fast. In less than 24 hours u have your item delivered to you. Thank you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
Umidigi One + Umidigi One Pro, selling fast....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi One + Umidigi One Pro, selling fast....

Bro i have been reading this thread for 2 days now and i think this is the best place to ask my question.

1. Would you still recommend umidigi z2 from jumia
2. Have you had any experience with Blackview
3. What other Umidigi product would you recommend
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
valirex:

Bro i have been reading this thread for 2 days now and i think this is the best place to ask my question.

1. Would you still recommend umidigi z2 from jumia
2. Have you had any experience with Blackview
3. What other Umidigi product would you recommend

Since you are looking at the Z2, you have a healthy budget......

I have never used any blackview devices, hence cannot recommend it/ them.....

Umidigi, is a phone manufacturer that has its customers at heart....
I have used Umidigi devices and would recommend them. Umidigi Z2 really took it's design structure from the iPhone X. It's also highly spec'ed, in comparison to devices of the same class...

You could also look at the Umidigi S2 Lite or Umidigi S2 Pro...

Buy from Jumia and get it delivered within 5 days......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well done Boss.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I have used Umidigi devices and would recommend them. Umidigi Z2 really took it's design structure from the iPhone X. It's also highly spec'ed, in comparison to devices of the same class...

Thanks I appreciate
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Umidigi One now available through Jumia...... Hurry before it hits limited stock....
tah !! nor be me and mtk device and also why no 4/64 why 4/32 ?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by valirex: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lexusgs430:

And if I order it through gearbest using DHL is it delivered to my house or the post office?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
valirex:

And if I order it through gearbest using DHL is it delivered to my house or the post office?

Be prepared to pay excessive duty, using DHL........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
kings1942:

Why MTK devices snub?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
kings1942:

Here you go....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 12:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Protein0:

You just wan make i see you. Shey our discussion still dey on pending. I have not forgotten cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:38am On Aug 27, 2018
henry007:

You just wan make i see you. Shey our discussion still dey on pending. I have not forgotten cheesy

From Xiaomi thread with Love.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.