Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1722825 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Mar 17, 2019
logan2:
pls explain what you mean by salt water

Oga Mustack, oya come explain o...... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by holluikon(m): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2019
Prechy2836:
Funny enough him no really mention wetin him do when brick him phone and wetin him don try to revive the phone... If him contact you now bill em times 3.

Lol bro, why you hate him this much??

Well I don't even billed him; even I still explained to him the reason I charge him what I charged
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:47pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
stop deceiving people to buy something that can't be fixed once faulty collecting money from new phone companies that doesn't have any online support to deceiv your fellow man to buy their products is not a good way of making a living in case you don't know you're bringing curse to you your family and generation kerma is real if they didn't pay you guys I wonder why you guys will be praising something that'll bring pain to your fellow I know Nigeria is hard but deceiving your fellow man is not the way

Dick dey pain this one o.. Phone wey dey sweet my belle every single day

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
I've tried everything to no avail please modify it I've know understand you guys I'll sell it as scrab and go buy another one thanks to everyone that pertispated in this fraud
Pertisipated gbogi your peni$ there
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Two things we now know Umidigi device owners must be wary about......

1 - SALT WATER
2 - ROOTING

............... cheesy

Hope its safe in pυssy water
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2019
Shey no be this android guru and master rooter no sabi how to select sim cards to send message and how to reposition navigation keys when he just buy phone then??

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2019
theoneJabulani:
Boss, the guy says we are getting paid to post nice things about Umidigi. I never see my own share o. You and mizik are chopping the dough alone abi?
oya since you never receive ur share. Shey you go chop pako biscuit
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2019
PodestaNG:
The guy is a jester and he did not even know the rules of rooting. 1. Root at your own risk. 2. Always back up before attempting it. 3. Always check XDA for info. I dont laugh tire for here. Aoyway when are we doing profit sharing.
Number 2 is very important.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2019
holluikon:
Neednewphone should contact me with whatever problem he has with his phone, I'll help him and justify umidigi they're good although hard to manipulate(root).

But he should do away with trust issues, not everyone you meet online is a scam; life is all about risk, if you don't risk, you can't gain
At least the risk you took with me went well grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:
Shey no be this android guru and master rooter no sabi how to select sim cards to send message and how to reposition navigation keys when he just buy phone then??
Yes o it is him o.
The phone guru himself that couldn't even explore and understand a near stock android phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:55pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
please I need help can you or anyone help me with umidigi one stock rom and scatter file please my phone is in a bad shape

How many times will I mentioned this...

Am reborn
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 10:57pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
Someone help me out talk to me I need stock rom and scatter file of UMiDiGi one please help anybody
What happened to the phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 17, 2019
grin grin

Mizik: Mazi, come and root ya Z2

Me: Really?... cheesy

Lexussgs430: Yeah, it will unlock all the abracadabra....

Me:

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
embarassed cry I never should have bought this phone seems those of you praising and advertising it were paid to do this

What happened to your mobile
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
that's why it's not advisable to buy a phone that you can't find it's file online if it's tecno or infinix now I'd have seen it's file online

Anyway let this be a lesson to those intending buyers I guess I've learnt my lesson the hard way

You're wrong. You didn't get the fine because you didn't know the right place to get it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:19pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
stop deceiving people to buy something that can't be fixed once faulty collecting money from new phone companies that doesn't have any online support to deceiv your fellow man to buy their products is not a good way of making a living in case you don't know you're bringing curse to you your family and generation kerma is real if they didn't pay you guys I wonder why you guys will be praising something that'll bring pain to your fellow I know Nigeria is hard but deceiving your fellow man is not the way

You brought it upon yourself so face it yourself.. I remember years back my fellow guy we bought jiayu s3 together bricked his mobile, he went online instead h and bang he was able to fix it.. so stop spawning trash here... Or you want me to blame the company that my phone wanted beach water.. nonsense
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
And incase you don't know I know my ways around phone tweaking since the days of TECNO PHANTOM A and A+
how is that one my headache
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2019
Neednewphone:
And incase you don't know I know my ways around phone tweaking since the days of TECNO PHANTOM A and A+

Good for you then.. meanwhile I root some of my other phones as well and I bricked them as well. But I never came out just like you right now.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ummhalimah: 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
Mizik:
Bros its using a dual lens flash so its not supposed to be white it would have color...
And which Network is that cos i was having network issues on my phones yesterday, I had to get MTN
HERE'S MY SPEED TEST WITh mtn

I be woman
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by jokaf2002(m): 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2019
Hi house can u guys tell me reason why guys root their phone what's the reason am a novice on this lol!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JimmyCrow(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2019
got my umi uwatches delivered yesterday from Jumia, ordered through mizik.

the watch is beyond expectations and pretty good looking too( the melainess strap version).
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2019
ummhalimah:

I be woman
oh I'm so sorry For that grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2019
JimmyCrow:
got my umi uwatches delivered yesterday from Jumia, ordered through mizik.

the watch is beyond expectations and pretty good looking too( the melainess strap version).

Boss pepper us with pics grin.
All you peeps with uwatches i am jealousing u guys o

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by JimmyCrow(m): 12:21am On Mar 18, 2019
Mizik:
Boss pepper us with pics grin.
All you peeps with uwatches i am jealousing u guys o
mk Una manage this one no strength to resize pics for now.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:

Hope its safe in pυssy water

Put am inside and report back..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:44am On Mar 18, 2019
JimmyCrow:
mk Una manage this one no strength to resize pics for now.

No be small Umipeppering b dis o........... You get umidigi smartphone too?...... grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 1:44am On Mar 18, 2019
After going through all what that troll was saying......

That guy nah real guru for novice_ity.cheesy How can u be complaining that the company ain't too cus u bricked your damn phone.

Na wa oo, I feel like slapping sense into ur brain, dats how dey will be promoting shitfinix and crapno for their bent bullshit...

Abeg don't anger me grin or else.... angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:52am On Mar 18, 2019
KingKai:

That guy nah real guru for novice_ity.cheesy How can u be complaining that the company ain't too cus u bricked your damn phone.

Na wa oo, I feel like slapping sense into ur brain, dats how dey will be promoting shitfinix and crapno for their bent bullshit...

It's like going to the market, shopping for soup preparation ingredients......

After buying all, you return home to prepare the soup (for the accompanying swallow)......

You now add too much salt, pepper and oil............ Rather than blame yourself for this error.........

You blame the market trader, Okada rider, kèké napep rider, all the people that crossed your path in the market and on the way....... Then to add more salt and pepper to injury, you blame the cooker, pot, gas and water etc .....

Forgetting to blame the only person at fault........... grin

6 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 2:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's like going to the market, shopping for soup preparation ingredients......

After buying all, you return home to prepare the soup (for the accompanying swallow)......

You now add too much salt, pepper and oil............ Rather than blame yourself for this error.........

You blame the market trader, Okada rider, kèké napep rider, all the people that crossed your path in the market and on the way....... Then to add more salt and pepper to injury, you blame the cooker, pot, gas and water etc .....

Forgetting to blame the only person at fault........... grin
The big boss don explain the matter well cheesy

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 3:52am On Mar 18, 2019
KingKai:

The big boss don explain the matter well cheesy

Oga how I for do nah........ It seems he forgot that this is an online forum, that people can only respond, when they come online.......

And those that see the questions initially, might not be able to respond, simply because they do not understand how to proffer any solutions..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:05am On Mar 18, 2019
For all of you playing PUBG, una get luck say una no dey live for India..........

Just play Hill Climb Racing 2 and have peace of mind.....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 4:07am On Mar 18, 2019
KingKai:

The guy is a f**l I can't read all those garbish he's spilling out. OGA lexusgs430, the gay say we're all paid.. I guess you own me millions

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.