Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1722635 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Looks like umidigi has stepped it up a bit with the exclusion of the big 4G icon, about time if you ask me.

It's still there but you have to swipe down to see it coz of that notch. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Nice review..... Seems Umidigi One + Umidigi One Pro, are winning devices......

Thank you.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by GrandMufti: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:

All of you hating on an alphabet and letter.... Diaris God O...

cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nonny400(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
fibonacci2526:

That thing ugly, lollllllllll.

I swear. grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nonny400(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sunkyphil:
UMI ONE IS BEAUTIFUL WOULD AV OPTED FOR IT BUT AM CONSIDERING THE BA3, can it withstand 8hrs SOT

Since it gets 6hours SOT, it's a good one. You definitely don't spend your whole day pressing phone, do you?

Or kuku get infinix note 5 like me and get amazing battery life.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
nonny400:

Since it gets 6hours SOT, it's a good one. You definitely don't spend your whole day pressing phone, do you?

let me go for s2 lite jeje
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nonny400(m): 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sunkyphil:
let me go for s2 lite jeje

Lol. Still a good choice, if you won't snap at night. Plus according to reviews, it restarts unexpectedly.

Has jumia refunded you?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sunkyphil(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2018
nonny400:

Lol. Still a good choice, if you won't snap at night. Plus according to reviews, it restarts unexpectedly.

Has jumia refunded you?
tommorow or next sha

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 11:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
nonny400:

Has jumia refunded you?

But the still rated it highly enough..... Somethings are surely a winning formula......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2018
nonny400:

You have an addiction. 9 hours of pressing phone out of 9 hours 35mins since full charge.

Were you watching movies?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2018
nonny400:

Has jumia refunded you?

The One restarted twice before i updated it. It hasn't restarted once since then, over 24 hours ago.

I'd keep an eye on it tho.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nonny400(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

You have an addiction. 9 hours of pressing phone out of 9 hours 35mins since full charge.

Were you watching movies?

Hahahaha... I had a relatively free day since it was a Sunday and decided to put the battery to test. And no, I wasn't seeing movies. Mostly tech videos on YouTube.

You, FodaAdo, and the rest of the gang make YouTube interesting for tech lovers like us. Lol.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Nice review..... Seems Umidigi One + Umidigi One Pro, are winning devices......

I opened this thread because of you bro. I read to page 10 but I got so tired. How did you later resolve it and have they fixed their dying issues?

I want to get an Umidigi device but I can't risk it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:08am On Sep 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I opened this thread because of you bro. I read to page 10 but I got so tired. How did you later resolve it and have they fixed their dying issues?

Thank you for reading my reviews. Which of my Umidigi devices, did you read about?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Thank you for reading my reviews. Which of my Umidigi devices, did you read about?

Z Pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Sep 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Life itself is a risk..... If you are looking for an Umidigi you would be pleased about and would not risk your smartphone satisfaction (budget dependant).... I would recommend either the Umidigi A1 Pro Umidigi One or Umidigi One Pro...

All the aforementioned are available through Jumia, for delivery within 24 hours........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Z Pro

I sent that back to China, got my refund and bought the Umidigi Z1 Pro.... It's still in active service.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I sent that back to China, got my refund and bought the Umidigi Z1 Pro.... It's still in active service.....

Really? And you made a review on this same thread? What page please?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Life itself is a risk..... If you are looking for an Umidigi you would be pleased about and would not risk your smartphone satisfaction (budget dependant).... I would recommend either the Umidigi A1 Pro Umidigi One or Umidigi One Pro...

All the aforementioned are available through Jumia, for delivery within 24 hours........

Sure. Thank you
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Really? And you made a review on this same thread? What page please?

Would have been not long after my Umidigi Z Pro review. All my Umidigi reviews are on this thread.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 8:46am On Sep 11, 2018
nonny400:

Hahahaha... I had a relatively free day since it was a Sunday and decided to put the battery to test. And no, I wasn't seeing movies. Mostly tech videos on YouTube.

You, FodaAdo, and the rest of the gang make YouTube interesting for tech lovers like us. Lol.

Thanks. Let me bookmark cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Would have been not long after my Umidigi Z Pro review. All my Umidigi reviews are on this thread.......

Thank you bro �

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

The One restarted twice before i updated it. It hasn't restarted once since then, over 24 hours ago.

Are you sure the crash restarts are not 3rd party app incompatibility related?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure the crash restarts are not 3rd party app incompatibility related?

First one happened when i unboxed it. It was offline and no apps were installed.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

First one happened when i unboxed it. It was offline and no apps were installed.

Ok. Hopefully that update might have fixed the issue. Reviewers mentioned this crash, but seems they are still happy overall.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Ok. Hopefully that update might have fixed the issue. Reviewers mentioned this crash, but seems they are still happy overall.....

I also got another update yesterday. Making 2.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

I also got another update yesterday. Making 2.

Umidigi, a company that responds to issues........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I think they reduced the size of the 4G icon. I swiped down in this sc

Abi cc GrandMufti

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 9:25am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

This is why I'm skeptical about the device
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by henry007(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2018
olayinkajnr:

This is why I'm skeptical about the device

The only thing i was skeptical about was actually the build quality. I thought it would be light and not real stainless steel or glass but it is.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by olayinkajnr(m): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2018
henry007:

The only thing i was skeptical about was actually the build quality. I thought it would be light and not real stainless steel or glass but it is.

Alright, I saw your review 3 hrs after you uploaded it on YouTube. Further search led me to this thread. I'll give it a go.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Sniper4real(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Check your mail sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.