Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1708138 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by oluwatodimu1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

We have mentioned it numerously, Umidigi never sold us a fish........

Turn phone off, forget it in a bowl of rice....... cheesy
grin "umifish" would make a nice brand name for the waterproof series!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
oluwatodimu1:

grin smiley tongue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi is about cost savings......... The cost to attain IP certification, would defeat Umidigi's mantra......

When cost of production of IP devices drops, Umidigi would jump on that train........ grin
the way I'm waiting for the A5 pro ehnn
In my department it's only few of em that knows that my A3 pro is not Iphone x grin the crystal clear display and the Aesthetic just dae burst their brain.
I saw one umisoldier few days ago.. He was flaunting his A3 without the pouch
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Robert129(m): 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi A3 Pro.....
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
khalidx:
the way I'm waiting for the A5 pro ehnn
In my department it's only few of em that knows that my A3 pro is not Iphone x grin the crystal clear display and the Aesthetic just dae burst their brain.
I saw one umisoldier few days ago.. He was flaunting his A3 without the pouch

Nah Umipeppering levels nah...... Umidigi A5 looks like the Umidigi Max......

That design language is a market winner..... The perfect ingredients, would be appropriate pricing........ wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Once the A5 enter market na to sell my A3 upgrade to am, no dulling at all grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by busuyi44: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
femora007:
Tracking info says item is at local post office, showing Osogbo. But my last bus stop should be Ife according to my mailing address in AE. what could be the problem?
Check Enuwa Post office near Ooni palace or OAU campus post office on Monday. Had similar experience in the past. No need to waka Osogbo
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
noobody:

Roller coaster ni,

Since den say u nor get role,

I hereby ordain you a knight of the umidigi brand,
Umigeneral one of nigeria,
1st of his name grin

Winter is here already cheesy

Umi general...
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You are not the only person not realising my role.... Me too no sabi my role sef, make we just roll togeda........... grin

Even egg knows his role in an egg roll.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
Micheezy7:
Hello guys, a friend of mine mistakenly dropped his umidigi one inside water, ever since then it doesn't get past the umidigi logo and it's always rebooting on its own. How can i solve this problem, pls help a brother. Thanks.

Hehehe i don get partner... Just fine a way to dismantle and disconnect the battery by taking it to an experienced engineer... Then throughout cleaning with sogical spirit.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Me ke.... I no be main man o..... We belong to this Umibarrack together, without us, this thread would not exist.....

Umisoldiers & Umiambassadors, pushing the Umidigi brand, to it's permanent site in Nigeria and South Africa sef......... cheesy
We need to shift barrack to Ghana.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mizik:
Lexusgs430 when will Umidigi do a water proof phone
This one that plenty peoples umidigi is entering inside water grin

Everyone have a dream.. there dream is to visit mamiwater.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi is about cost savings......... The cost to attain IP certification, would defeat Umidigi's mantra......

When cost of production of IP devices drops, Umidigi would jump on that train........ grin

WWE superstars Jindal have a very nice mantras... Pay a close attention at him.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
oluwatodimu1:

You say?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kayusely70(m): 3:04pm On Apr 27, 2019
PodestaNG:

Black 3gb, 32gb for 34k. I am in Abeokuta so it will probably be pay before delivery unless you can meet with me. I can ship to you anywhere in Nigeria between 1k and 2k depending on your location. Thank you.
How much is a3 pro 3gb 32gb
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by femora007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
Kennyflyair:

Maybe you used the postal code for osogbo instead of Ife in your delivery information. If it's not too far you fit transport go there to check your package
It is not my first time of using the Zipcode, i av used it before to receive a parcel from AE. So i dont think the problem is with the address used
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by femora007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2019
busuyi44:

Check Enuwa Post office near Ooni palace or OAU campus post office on Monday. Had similar experience in the past. No need to waka Osogbo
Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mustack:

Even egg knows his role in an egg roll.
grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by elantraceey(f): 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks to Ifedith, my sis Umigidi A3 pro landed in my hands today, ordered on Wednesday, paid on delivery... The phone looks good ,I hope she enjoys it.

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah Umipeppering levels nah...... Umidigi A5 looks like the Umidigi Max......

That design language is a market winner..... The perfect ingredients, would be appropriate pricing........ wink
40-45k will be a perfect price
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
elantraceey:
Thanks to Ifedith, my sis Umigidi A3 pro landed in my hands today, ordered on Wednesday, paid on delivery... The phone looks good ,I hope she enjoys it.

She would love it...... Ask her not to shy away, we don't bite (except during troll sessions)............. cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CityNGR: 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
elantraceey:
Amen.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Hahjascho(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
noobody:

Congrats soldier,

Welcome to the army of the umipepper gang them grin

All thanks to God for a succesful deal,

Cheers smiley
Can you please help me order for Umidigi A3pro screen guard and pouch?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
CityNGR:

Amen.

This man, u still dey come around? grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 9:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Guys I need help in making a choice... Anyone using The umidigi f1 play how is the front came on low light or night.. If possible add pics.
And between the umidigi f1 play and redmi note 7 which do you thin is better and why? I need hands on replies to help me make a decision
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

She would love it...... Ask her not to shy away, we don't bite (except during troll sessions)............. cheesy

But sometimes we feed babies Bmilk

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by elantraceey(f): 11:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

After checking out the phone myself (couldn't resist the temptation) , I'm now sure she'll enjoy it, any tips that could make the experience better?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 1:24am On Apr 28, 2019
elantraceey:

After checking out the phone myself (couldn't resist the temptation) , I'm now sure she'll enjoy it, any tips that could make the experience better?

Firstly she need to upgrade the phone....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:20am On Apr 28, 2019
elantraceey:

She should just download apps and enjoy her new device.... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:21am On Apr 28, 2019
Tiffbuxas:
Guys I need help in making a choice... Anyone using The umidigi f1 play how is the front came on low light or night.. If possible add pics.
And between the umidigi f1 play and redmi note 7 which do you thin is better and why? I need hands on replies to help me make a decision

Not aware anyone is using the F1 play (yet)...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tiffbuxas: 11:23am On Apr 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Not aware anyone is using the F1 play (yet)...........
but how often does umidigi give Google security updates and can it use G cam
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by princeparis(m): 11:25am On Apr 28, 2019
Like I promise this is my review for my A3 pro. Got a notification for wireless update and which I downloaded and install one time. No error whatsover . Glo band 28 is confirmed and stable on both sims. Network is stable and no restarting what so ever.
The design and build quality is excellent.
The display is excellent and too bright. Had to to turn it down to 0 make the phone no blind me. �
Charging is ok. Took about a little under 3hrs for a full charge. Had no ish with the follow come charger. It is quite fast in my case.
Fingerprint works ok 8 out 10 times.
Camera is good for the price, though it requires getting use to. Camera app is very poor, very view settings. Picture quality is ok for me. The camera app actually gave a better pic than Google camera. Don't have any ish with the front or back camera. My WhatsApp works fine from the onset. No ish at all. Video calling, status update etc works fine.

Now to the cons.
The battery life for me is not impressive at all. The first day was terrible. Just 2 hrs 30 min of SOT and the phone died. Quickly did a reset and it improve a little to about under 4hrs of SOT. Wandering maybe I shul reset again whether the thing will improve again.
The phone heats unnecessary when running some apps especially when running a streaming app. I quickly shut it down before it will run the battery down.
The face unlock is not ok at all. I turned it off.
All in all it is good device for the price. It you love the phone just get a powerbank for more battery juice.

Big ups once again to Podestang for getting the phone for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.