Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1710205 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2019
nongo123:

These pictures looks more or less the same.
this one is the A3 while the other is the Nokia X5
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
Mizik:
this one is the A3 while the other is the Nokia X5

Then A3 camera is very good. I'm just angry that it doesn't have front flash. But can't complain. No one offers it in this price range.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2019
nongo123:

Then A3 camera is very good. I'm just angry that it doesn't have front flash. But can't complain. No one offers it in this price range.
the NOKIA X5 doesn't have front flash too....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 5:59pm On May 12, 2019
MaddySav:

31 days now

Item was sent to another location

A friend help me check the closest po in the area and they said no such item got to them.

Open dispute.. you don't need to talk too much about it... Chat the seller and let him know why you did. Send him evidence of the location and out your mind at rest. If the seller fail to work on it, AE will refund you and they will deal with the seller.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 6:12pm On May 12, 2019
yommyk222:

Yeah that is true but umidigi just deceive us with umidigi one 16mp front camera angry
Not really, they are a small company and you can't compare them to other companies, so getting a fine tuned camera software will be hard but at least they released one for the S3pro, maybe if u keep sending them mails they might consider revisiting the One series.
So right just appreciate their uniqueness in serving us quality for that price range
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 6:29pm On May 12, 2019
Mizik:

Then the A3 price is a steal
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by MaddySav: 6:58pm On May 12, 2019
Mustack:

Open dispute.. you don't need to talk too much about it... Chat the seller and let him know why you did. Send him evidence of the location and out your mind at rest. If the seller fail to work on it, AE will refund you and they will deal with the seller.

Thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2019
Umidigi A3
Nova Launcher Prime
Samsung Fold Wallpaper

This just looks beautiful. I'm even using gesture navigation. But if the this launcher drains my battery I will uninstall it tomorrow.

A3 review will come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by stanboy28(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2019
Anyone know how I can get the umidigi s3 pro.. Its not on jumia
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by fibonacci2526: 10:10pm On May 12, 2019
stanboy28:
Anyone know how I can get the umidigi s3 pro.. Its not on jumia

A friend has it readily available, call/chat o8038003851.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2019
This is my second day. My SOT has drastically improved since yesterday where I got barely 4 hours. I'm sure after a week I will be getting close to 8 hours of SOT.

Umidigi A3 is an entry level beast

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 10:41pm On May 12, 2019
[quote author=nongo123 post=78339847]This is my second day. My SOT has drastically improved since yesterday where I got barely 4 hours. I'm sure after a week I will be getting close to 8 hours of SOT.

Umidigi A3 is an entry level beast[/quote ]finally bro… welcome to the family
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:50pm On May 12, 2019
nongo123:
This is my second day. My SOT has drastically improved since yesterday where I got barely 4 hours. I'm sure after a week I will be getting close to 8 hours of SOT.

Best time to judge a phones durability, is after about 4/5 days. After all updates and syncing are fully completed.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Emmyxclusive: 11:13pm On May 12, 2019
A5pro will be lunched on may 20th, pls keep us posted
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by VICTOR4LYF(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2019
Umidigi is not only popular in Nigeria and Asia; It is also popular in the US (At least online).
Take a look at Umidigi F1. It is an Amazon's Choice Product and it has a high rating. I think this is due to the fact that it supports all the major cellular bands and has an excellent price to specs ratio.

1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 5:04am On May 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Best time to judge a phones durability, is after about 4/5 days. After all updates and syncing are fully completed.......

That's true. I will drop a review in a day or two
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:20am On May 13, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:
Umidigi is not only popular in Nigeria and Asia; It is also popular in the US (At least online).
Take a look at Umidigi F1. It is an Amazon's Choice Product and it has a high rating. I think this is due to the fact that it supports all the major cellular bands and has an excellent price to specs ratio.

Umipeppering is a worldwide phenomenon........ That jobless troll would ignore such facts.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 8:26am On May 13, 2019
Which app can be used to download live video from twitter..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Playz(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2019
Mustack:

Get the URL of the video, go online and search for Twitter video downloader, paste the link there and download, or you download the Twitter video downloader app.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On May 13, 2019
Mustack:

Talon downloads video's directly from timelines...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2019
nongo123:

am getting an average of 5hours Sot on my A3 pro cry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2019
worriedguy:
am getting an average of 5hours Sot on my A3 pro cry

are you not a heavy user?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2019
Ok my A3 pro..got this beautiful device on Wednesday.. experience so far have been good..the only downside is the ba3, am not impressed but I will get a good power bank soon.. another annoying downside is the occasional heating...after unboxing,I power the phone and the ba3 was 98%, after setting my fingerprints,face unlock and update..the ba3 was then at 90% and was heating too much, I had to switch it off and charge 100%. Even after the update the phone heat once in a while, like yesterday I was downloading a movie with 3g and the phone did heat, other times I download on 4ɠ and it won't heat.. don't seems to know the real for the heating

Price for money. 10/10
Design 10/10
Display 10/10
Face unlock 8/10
Finger print 7/10
Camera 7/10
Battery 6/10
Sound quality 7/10

Overall 7/10

If umidigi can solve the occasional heating and i get a slightly higher SOT I will give them 10/10
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2019
nongo123:

are you not a heavy user?
medium user wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:29am On May 13, 2019
worriedguy:
Ok my A3 pro..got this beautiful device on Wednesday.. experience so far have been good..the only downside is the ba3, am not impressed but I will get a good power bank soon.. another annoying downside is the occasional heating...after unboxing,I power the phone and the ba3 was 98%, after setting my fingerprints,face unlock and update..the ba3 was then at 90% and was heating too much, I had to switch it off and charge 100%. Even after the update the phone heat once in a while, like yesterday I was downloading a movie with 3g and the phone did heat, other times I download on 4ɠ and it won't heat.. don't seems to know the real for the heating

Price for money. 10/10
Design 10/10
Display 10/10
Face unlock 8/10
Finger print 7/10
Camera 7/10
Battery 6/10
Sound quality 7/10

Overall 7/10

If umidigi can solve the occasional heating and i get a slightly higher SOT I will give them 10/10

Umidigi cannot solve heating up issues, that are network related...

I have seen Umidigi devices used in Europe and America, and phone never heats up during downloading periods......

During gaming sessions, it does heat up.... But this is to be expected.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:31am On May 13, 2019
worriedguy:

Price for money. 10/10
Design 10/10
Display 10/10
Face unlock 8/10
Finger print 7/10
Camera 7/10
Battery 6/10
Sound quality 7/10

Overall 7/10

It cannot also be helped, when phone heats up, battery consumption suffers, leading to reduced SOT's.....

Nongo123, I expect SA to have upgraded network facilities....... What's your heating up experience?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by worriedguy(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umidigi cannot solve heating up issues, that are network related...

I have seen Umidigi devices used in Europe and America, and phone never heats up during downloading periods......

During gaming sessions, it does heat up.... But this is to be expected.........
heating when gaming is understandable..but heating during browsing doesn't happen all the time and I don't understand why
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It cannot also be helped, when phone heats up, battery consumption suffers, leading to reduced SOT's.....

Nongo123, I expect SA to have upgraded network facilities....... What's your heating up experience?....

The network facilities here are very good. I use MTN and Telkom on my A3 and they are always on 4G. Download speeds are very fast and even WiFi because today I was able to download stuff on a network that my J1 was very slow on.

The only time I experience heating is when I'm charging and also using the phone except for a rare moment yesterday when I was using the camera.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by nongo123(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2019
worriedguy:
medium user wink

Then you should be able to get better SOT.

On my A3 the brightness is always set to minimum since the phone is very bright except when I'm outdoors in the sun.

I downloaded Google camera today but I'm yet to use it.

I will upload photos once I have used it .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 1:23pm On May 13, 2019
Mizik:
phone manufacturers are slowly dumping front flash
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 1:24pm On May 13, 2019
yommyk222:

Yeah that is true but umidigi just deceive us with umidigi one 16mp front camera angry
the camera is actually 4mp (4x4)mp
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On May 13, 2019
worriedguy:
heating when gaming is understandable..but heating during browsing doesn't happen all the time and I don't understand why

The why is network limitation.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.