Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1739634 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kemshade: 5:55am On May 23, 2019
good morning, does Umidigi a5 pro have front flash and will I still pay custom fee for using Aliexpress standard shipping.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BryanWyatt: 6:06am On May 23, 2019
kemshade:
good morning, does Umidigi a5 pro have front flash and will I still pay custom fee for using Aliexpress standard shipping.
https://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_a5pro_overview.html
Custom fee is random, no one can predict. Just pray for good luck
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:17am On May 23, 2019
kemshade:

No front flash yet.. hoping they'll implement it soon.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 6:18am On May 23, 2019
The greatest winner in this crazy deal is Jumia. Imagine Jumia hoard 2000 pecs of the mobile and sell at 50k plus
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:26am On May 23, 2019
busuyi44:

Just paid #32,620.05 (<$90) for one on Aliexpress but 30 days processing period is quite long undecided

Nah the money you pay, then go take manufacture your phone nah..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2019
Does Umidigi have security like Xaiomi and IPhone?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:29am On May 23, 2019
kemshade:

Since phone is under $90.00. Make seller declare the original price............

Duty no go plenty and if they attach stupid value message, one can fight case.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On May 23, 2019
duality:
Does Umidigi have security like Xaiomi and IPhone?

No UMI cloud...... But once phone is reset, it requires original Google setup account details........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:
The greatest winner in this crazy deal is Jumia. Imagine Jumia hoard 2000 pecs of the mobile and sell at 50k plus

Can you confirm that?

The price will still drop or another model will come up.
Whatever Umidigi sales team had to gain with this promo, I believe, they will like to gain more.

So I believe, there's more to come.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Jumia and Mizik........ grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 6:32am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

No UMI cloud...... But once phone is reset, it requires original Google setup account details........

Never knew of this. Is it for all Android phones?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:32am On May 23, 2019
busuyi44:
A5 Pro for less than 33k(with a free $6 coupon) , can't believe this. No Xiaomi phone is better at this price. Go and grab yours ASAP. Over 5000 units are still available on Aliexpress
NGN 34,367.40 38%OFF | Global Version UMIDIGI A5 PRO Android 9.0 Octa Core 6.3' FHD+ Waterdrop 16MP Triple Camera 4150mAh 4GB RAM 4G Celular Smartphone
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bNH6nS0s

You are arriving at the party, when we dey clear the chair.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:34am On May 23, 2019
busuyi44:

Just paid #32,620.05 (<$90) for one on Aliexpress but 30 days processing period is quite long undecided

Did you consider buying Umidigi A3 Pro, instead?.... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:36am On May 23, 2019
saint2ace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin. Me I was just distracted oh and forgot got the time. Went in 2mins lat r and it was sold out. I still dey cry the cry like this cry cry cry

Kpele..... Now we know say e dey sell like iya Basira's hot puff puff, next time we see such again, nah to dive in immediately........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:43am On May 23, 2019
kemshade:

Less than 3 hours left........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kemshade: 6:44am On May 23, 2019
BryanWyatt:

https://www.umidigi.com/page-umidigi_a5pro_overview.html
Custom fee is random, no one can predict. Just pray for good luck
Ok, just don't want to pay exorbitant fees
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:45am On May 23, 2019
By the time we all start receiving our Umidigi A5 Pro devices, the heat on this thread go reach the days and even surpass the Umidigi A3 series discuss......... grin cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:01am On May 23, 2019
duality:

Can you confirm that?

Whatever Umidigi sales team had to gain with this promo, I believe, they will like to gain more.

Agree another product will drop soon just like Umi trend.. but the price range on AE will determine what Jumia will sell for and the price will never fall flat like this Crazy sales deal.... Remember the phone was launched on Monday. don't be surprised Jumia will dish out this phone before our own from Ali will enter PO
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:01am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Jumia and Mizik........ grin

Na so..

Mizik Dy one corner they observe what's going on. By the time e hit store, mizik gear no go get break again because the buzz around this phone is hug..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:03am On May 23, 2019
duality:

Can you confirm that?

It's up to individuals to either buy and comot face for price variations...... Because, when that time comes, money fit don go holidays............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:04am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Agree another product will drop soon just like Umi trend.. but the price range on AE will determine what Jumia will sell for and the price will never fall flat like this Crazy sales deal.... Remember the phone was launched on Monday. don't be surprised Jumia will dish out this phone before our own from Ali will enter PO

Same like the Umidigi A3 series........ Fear of the unknown..... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Na so..

Mizik Dy one corner they observe what's going on. By the time e hit store, mizik gear no go get break again because the buzz around this phone is hug..

Mizik awaiting the umirush, like a lion stalking a prey....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:05am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You are arriving at the party, when we dey clear the chair.......... cheesy

Is better for him to go carry the last pot.. less than 50 minutes now, the deal is off
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:07am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Is better for him to go carry the last pot.. less than 50 minutes now, the deal is off

The last pot wey madam hide with plenty meat inside.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:07am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:
By the time we all start receiving our Umidigi A5 Pro devices, the heat on this thread go reach the days and even surpass the Umidigi A3 series discuss......... grin cheesy

Honestly.. am thinking I should exchanged one with my A3 if there handling size are alike..
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:09am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Same like the Umidigi A3 series........ Fear of the unknown..... grin

100%
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:12am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Honestly.. am thinking I should exchanged one with my A3 if there handling size are alike..

It's bigger......

Remember 6'3.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:12am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The last pot wey madam hide with plenty meat inside.....

Sometime Na bones Dy remain.. only for the lucky ones.. by now the deal server will be fluctuating because the want to round it up as soon as the time is up.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:12am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's bigger......

Of so then I'll stick with A3 till I get my choice.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:16am On May 23, 2019
Mustack:

Of so then I'll stick with A3 till I get my choice.

That your hand wey i see, e big nah..... Why u dey fear big phones....... grin

Abi you like small small something.......... wink
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by busuyi44: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah the money you pay, then go take manufacture your phone nah..........
Hmm

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 7:17am On May 23, 2019
Yes.. @mizik F1 recieved yesterday... To be honest the phone was slick nice smooth and speed. But no notification light, no front flash and it's to big that I cant type very fast with one hand....

A3 is still a choice I'll keep at the moment.

Camera, battery, all other aspect are top notch. Face unlock, finger scanner are doing very well...

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.