Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1770349 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:11pm On May 24, 2019
Mustack:

I never expected it to be this long.. a3 then was just a week.

That was then....... This is now.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:12pm On May 24, 2019
khalidx:
yea... but what can we do? i think the reason why they reduced the price was to get massive sale that will earn them a lot of money which they've since Achieve. i always know is not possible for a new company like umidigi to single handedly manufacture 10000+ phones without GO FUNDME OR PRE SALE... ABOVE ALL it's all good. i pray and hope they keep up to their promise and shouldn't compromise on quality

The true essence of business.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:15pm On May 24, 2019
khalidx:
the orders for this a5 pro was massive. i'm not sure if the a3has ganered 20000 sale till date baba make we kukuma calm down dae wait.
my friends already orderd for A5 pro screenguard grin grin grin they have ship the glass but the phone is still awaiting production

Cooloo Cooloo Cooloo temper..... Cooloo temper.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 5:16pm On May 24, 2019
Pls my a3 pro screen keeps freezing. Barely 3days. HVe to restart many times. What do I do
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:23pm On May 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The true essence of business.........
hope i and my friends will be part of the first 60 people to order the phone theyshouldkindly add our uwatch inside the package o.. for safety
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On May 24, 2019
khalidx:
hope i and my friends will be part of the first 60 people to order the phone theyshouldkindly add our uwatch inside the package o.. for safety

Just comot eye for the Uwatch......... Where the screenshot promising uwatch?....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:27pm On May 24, 2019
amnwa:
Pls my a3 pro screen keeps freezing. Barely 3days. HVe to restart many times. What do I do

I would advice a reset..... Then don't reload all your apps back...........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Cooloo Cooloo Cooloo temper..... Cooloo temper.......
lol grin grin grin grin ;Du sabi everything ni undecided undecided
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 5:30pm On May 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Just comot eye for the Uwatch......... Where the screenshot promising uwatch?....
i didn't screenshot it but they did advertise it. before the festival
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 6:20pm On May 24, 2019
This what I have been battling since on a3 pro , full screen ads when all apps are not in use ,pops up at any given time,even on homescreen ,playing ads .

Somebody has complained about this on the a3 pro, I don't think it is as a result of an app I have install, I have installed ccleaner pro to clean all adware , but the problem still persists, and I think Umidigi has a hand in this ...

Sometimes chrome browser automatically boots up to their website .. and the thing dey pain me die ... The worst is I will have to wait for the ad to play finish b4 I can continue what I was doing ... Pls has anybody encountered this problem on their a3 pro .....

Boss Lexusgs430 come o,

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On May 24, 2019
logan2:
This what I have been battling since on a3 pro , full screen ads when all apps are not in use ,pops up at any given time,even on homescreen ,playing ads .

Somebody has complained about this on the a3 pro, I don't think it is as a result of an app I have install, I have installed ccleaner pro to clean all adware , but the problem still persists, and I think Umidigi has a hand in this ...

Sometimes chrome browser automatically boots up to their website .. and the thing dey pain me die ... The worst is I will have to wait for the ad to play finish b4 I can continue what I was doing ... Pls has anybody encountered this problem on their a3 pro .....

Boss Lexusgs430 come o,

Umidigi is not like xiaomi that run ads on devices........... This ads I would tell you, are from the apps you have installed or you have allowed pop up ads from browsers....

Those downloads you make, that comes up with ' block or allow'.... This is part of the problem..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:36pm On May 24, 2019
khalidx:
i didn't screenshot it but they did advertise it. before the festival

It was listed for the Umidigi S3 Pro...... From what I saw.......

I never saw the Uwatch offer on the Umidigi A5 Pro......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:40pm On May 24, 2019
logan2:

Boss Lexusgs430 come o,

In most cases, it's a Malware attack........ Reset device and use Malwarebytes to scan for hidden infections .......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 6:43pm On May 24, 2019
The a5pro is a very nice phone

But must weigh a ton at 203g shocked

I hope the weight no go tear my trouser tongue cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On May 24, 2019
michealdeco:
The a5pro is a very nice phone

But must weigh a ton at 203g shocked

I hope the weight no go tear my trouser tongue cheesy

If person offend you, by the time you threaten to stone them with your phone........ Den go gentle....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 6:52pm On May 24, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
0.41% of 50kg & 246x the size of a bag of dangote cement. bros just give me d phone. ur poket go tear.
don't worry
Email a photo of the front and back of your ATM card and the Phone is all yours grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 24, 2019
khalidx:
umidigi replied my friend on AE saying that the will start shipping orders for the A5 pro by june15 tongue tongue tongue i always knew they don't have the total amount ordered available In stock grin grin grin you pay for the goods and they produce it for you grin
chai....which kin rubbish b this
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 7:28pm On May 24, 2019
Not even mid June, it will take longer time embarassed

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2019
Slimszy:
Not even mid June, it will take longer time embarassed

Omo men, na till July be that o
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:23pm On May 24, 2019
If I ordered a device during a presale promo period and don't like processing times, I would simply cancel my order and buy an alternative device on the shelf....... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:24pm On May 24, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
by That Time, Phone Wey Dey Scan Phanties At Cheaper Price Go Don Comot. Make I Laff Una Small. Wating For My A3pro Jor.

Double yellow card for you.......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:34pm On May 24, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
more Like Kepus Scanner

I only sabi one type of kpekus scanner......... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 8:51pm On May 24, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
I Sure Say Your Own Na Version 1.0

Version nah version..... Just enjoy the scanning..... cool
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by darelar(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2019
Mr Nobody how long will it take you if you order f1?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by BryanWyatt: 9:08pm On May 24, 2019
darelar:
Mr Noobody how long will it take you if you order f1?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by noobody(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
darelar:
Mr Nobody how long will it take you if you order f1?

Call/whatsapp:07051054953,08100115319

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (830) (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) ... (2177) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.