Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1713699 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Use pin and push.......

Make u break d sharp point comot o or make it blunt to a large extent to avoid stories that touches.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ityP(m): 6:27am On Jun 18, 2019
In 7 days, they will start shipping our babies grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojialo(m): 6:43am On Jun 18, 2019
dollarnaira:

To use as internal memory I think such card must b class 10 sd card.
what do you mean by class 10?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ojialo(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Donpre:

I ordered a power bank, the seller begged me to cancel the order and I did, remain for AliExpress to process my refund and it's been 2 days already. I just want to know an ETA, from experienced unifamily members
it takes up to a week but the last time I got a refund it was 3 days to my gtb account
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 7:37am On Jun 18, 2019
ojialo:
what do you mean by class 10?

Are stronger for such purpose.
Check Aliexpress
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Goalnaldo(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Does the A3 have bokeh effect? If it has how do one activate it? I took this picture sometime ago but I couldn't replicate it.

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Does the A3 have bokeh effect? If it has how do one activate it? I took this picture sometime ago but I couldn't replicate it.

Use gcam...... It does bokeh (rendering) after picture exposure.........

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by stharley: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2019
Few weeks open box Umidigi One up for grabs
https:///2349053787143

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Protein0: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2019
1pcs xiaomi Redmi note 7 4/128gb 78k(global version)

1pcs Lenovo K5 pro 6/128gb 57k

2pcs Umidigi Z2 6/64gb 50k each

All phones are brand new.

Nationwide deliveries available
Call, sms or whatsapp 07063579846 kiss

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys free crypto currency airdrop is here, sign up via my referral link to get XRP(Ripple), once you verify your account you will get 2xrp instantly.... Check the image below.
https://www.coindirect.com/?afid=JK6SO67J
Note 1 ripple costs 157 naira

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tohpeh(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
I need Umi A3.
Gold color

And it's not on Jumia.
AliExpress seems the next​ option but too risky angry
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tohpeh:
I need Umi A3.
Gold color

And it's not on Jumia.
AliExpress seems the next​ option but too risky angry

Ali Express is not risky, most of us bought from there. If I may advice, why not go for A3 pro with andriod 9.0 at #27K?

You will get it in two to three weeks max. order through Noobody if you can't do it yourself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by eazeefix: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
The initial posts were negative about this brand suddenly it is full of praises, I am thinking of getting the F1 and I use a phone for an average of 3 years , hope I can get that durability from umidigi F1?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
Oga Lexusgs430, I haill you ooo. Abeg help us talk to your Umidigi people to reduce shipping fee for us now.

We self want rock the Ubeat, with our Uwatch and A5pro.

Abi, anyone know how I fit avoid shipping fee?

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
eazeefix:
The initial posts were negative about this brand suddenly it is full of praises, I am thinking of getting the F1 and I use a phone for an average of 3 years , hope I can get that durability from umidigi F1?

Yes, F1 will serve you well. Dogfather1 and others many wey dey use am and the testimony has been over the rooftop. I have also used the A3, A3pro and also eyeing the A5 pro. If he bad, i no go test pass one self grin

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by eazeefix: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:

Thanks for your response. I thought there was a sales price drop but it appears the price of F1 has gone up. What is the difference between F1 and F1 play?
Yes, F1 will serve you well. Dogfather1 and others many wey dey use am and the testimony has been over the rooftop. I have also used the A3, A3pro and also eyeing the A5 pro. If he bad, i no go test pass one self grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:
Oga Lexusgs430, I haill you ooo. Abeg help us talk to your Umidigi people to reduce shipping fee for us now.

We self want rock the Ubeat, with our Uwatch and A5pro.

Abi, anyone know how I fit avoid shipping fee?

Must be Nigerian government's lack of negotiating/deals with China.....

I get free shipping to the UK........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by duality(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
seedorfy134:
Do you know the hot of A3 pro has been resolved just update this from playstore and the problem will be solved

I think you are right. Plz how did you get this info
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by seedorfy134(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
duality:

I think you are right. Plz how did you get this info
i just notice it since wen i update it from playstore
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by freemi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tohpeh(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:

Ali Express is not risky, most of us bought from there. If I may advice, why not go for A3 pro with andriod 9.0 at #27K?

You will get it in two to three weeks max. order through Noobody if you can't do it yourself.

Ok, who is Nobody?
How can I get in touch?

At 27k, A3 pro is good but what about the camera quality and battery? Is it better than A3?

I need to weigh my options well before proceeding to buy.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ladysandie(f): 8:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
My WhatsApp seems not to be working on my new F1....my number isn't registering....any suggestion plz
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tohpeh(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:

The reason why I said AliExpress is risky is because if the phone have issues, returning it would be a bit stressful.

Do you like A3 pro just because it is 9.0?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Must be Nigerian government's lack of negotiating/deals with China.....

I get free shipping to the UK........

Jumia price will be die, I would have waited for Jumia. Nooobody please help me with a way to reduce shipping.

Abeg Oga Lexusgs430, you dey come back anytime soon, make you help me buy? I go pay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 8:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tohpeh:

Ok, who is Nobody?
How can I get in touch?

At 27k, A3 pro is good but what about the camera quality and battery? Is it better than A3?

I need to weigh my options well before proceeding to buy.

Better than A3 all round. The 9.0 is the added incentive.

You can search noobody on nairaland search bar. You would see him and his number or he might contact you.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Tohpeh:

The reason why I said AliExpress is risky is because if the phone have issues, returning it would be a bit stressful.

Do you like A3 pro just because it is 9.0?

Having issue is 1 out of 1000. Even Jumia own they get issue
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 9:06pm On Jun 18, 2019
ladysandie:
My WhatsApp seems not to be working on my new F1....my number isn't registering....any suggestion plz

This case pass me, try whatsapp business or Gbwhatsapp
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tohpeh(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:

Having issue is 1 out of 1000. Even Jumia own they get issue
okay thanks
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Donpre(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
ojialo:
it takes up to a week but the last time I got a refund it was 3 days to my gtb account
thanks, they've refunded it. it took 4 days, gtb too

I've noticed sellers don't want to ship to Nigeria, two power bank orders, two cancellation... I just tire
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by giggspro(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Pls umifamily members, I'm new in Anambra state onitsha precisely, I want to order umidigi phone to onitsha but I don't know which zip code to use.
Pls help a brother...

Pls who have ordered something from Aliexpress to Anambra state here.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Obatise:

Jumia price will be die, I would have waited for Jumia. Nooobody please help me with a way to reduce shipping.

Abeg Oga Lexusgs430, you dey come back anytime soon, make you help me buy? I go pay

No to your latter question.............. Best to wait till Jumia stocks the Umidigi Ubeats (it's surely coming to Jumia)......

The price would be fair......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
ladysandie:

What message do you get?.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.