Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1717817 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dy4life: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bGZKTNtA
pls, what is the current price of umidigi A3
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
dy4life:
pls, what is the current price of umidigi A3

21K......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
whogatti:
Please i need a review on the umidigi u beat Bluetooth headset...I saw it on their Facebook page...is it out yet.

Cc.
Lexusgs430

It's already released, but I don't have one....... So cannot drop a review........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
seedorfy134:
is out, buy one for me too

I prefer wireless headsets......... Hence the bluedio T-elf does it for me..........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Cheexi...... Say hello to us o......... grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by logan2(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
omo i just so a5 pro breathing crystal color , mehn thats the bomb.but its not yet available on aliexpress
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
logan2:
omo i just so a5 pro breathing crystal color , mehn thats the bomb.but its not yet available on aliexpress

The exact colour i am expecting.....
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
seedorfy134:
Do you know the hot of A3 pro has been resolved just update this from playstore and the problem will be solved
Very true. I updated about a week ago, but didn't take note of the hotness. Seeing this post, It's confirmed, hotness has reduced and minimal

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Some pages back, I mentioned a decent wireless earbuds....

I still cannot understand how Samsung and the likes justify charging $130 for almost the same thing.....

This Bluedio earbuds are really good, locks into the eardrums, with decent bass......

Mine just arrived.......
wait o

How much did you pay for delivery?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
umidigi a3pro sot

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Preparation to umipepper them on another level cheesy cheesy

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dy4life: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

21K......
thanks bro, but dis price is it on AliExpress, jumia or nairaland resellers. Pls i need to confirm this cos i want to buy this weekend
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You can declare $18, but if customs slams stupid valuation sticker on, you cannot contest it.....

But if true value is declared, your custom fee would not exceed 1K. And if custom declares stupid valuation, you can legally contest it.
Me I already told Sarah Queen to declare actual price oo. I no get power to pay one yeye fee to one yeye cstom
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
michealdeco:
wait o

How much did you pay for delivery?

Free delivery - UK
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
dy4life:
thanks bro, but dis price is it on AliExpress, jumia or nairaland resellers. Pls i need to confirm this cos i want to buy this weekend

Aliexpress......

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
umidigi a3pro sot

You are really balling with your Umidigi A3 Pro.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tongsman:

Me I already told Sarah Queen to declare actual price oo. I no get power to pay one yeye fee to one yeye cstom

I think it's a much safer strategy, than getting slammed by custom duty............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by osic(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Free delivery - UK
ok
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Some pages back, I mentioned a decent wireless earbuds....

I still cannot understand how Samsung and the likes justify charging $130 for almost the same thing.....

This Bluedio earbuds are really good, locks into the eardrums, with decent bass......

Mine just arrived.......
please use and send feedback I want to order one
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
michealdeco:
please use and send feedback I want to order one

Would drop feedbacks within 24 hours.........
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Would drop feedbacks within 24 hours.........

Olga at the top, same nioooo....

This thing dey pain me o...

Ba3 not last and won't charge until I plugged in charger and restart phone
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ijeezlux(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Wow..... First time am seeing glo 4G lte network on my umidigi one. Before now I thought the phone doesn't support glo 4g, I went to their office, they said the phone is not compatible, I called their customer care they told me that I should dial a code and that if my phone support their 4g I will know. I dialled the code nd the text message I received after dialing the code was that the phone is not compatible. I almost gave the phone out.
I exhausted my airtel data today and I just said let me test the glo if I can even use 3g to browse. Low and behold it was 4g network that appeared
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
hapheeyxz:

Olga at the top, same nioooo....

This thing dey pain me o...

Ba3 not last and won't charge until I plugged in charger and restart phone

Don't tell your other wife, do a swap....... cheesy
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
ijeezlux:
Wow..... First time am seeing glo 4G lte network on my umidigi one. Before now I thought the phone doesn't support glo 4g, I went to their office, they said the phone is not compatible, I called their customer care they told me that I should dial a code and that if my phone support their 4g I will know. I dialled the code nd the text message I received after dialing the code was that the phone is not compatible. I almost gave the phone out.
I exhausted my airtel data today and I just said let me test the glo if I can even use 3g to browse. Low and behold it was 4g network that appeared

And if you remembered my response back then...... I said the Glo staff was out of his depth and Glo computers are clueless.........

Thanks for feedback and update.........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by CharlesJok3r: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
Uncle saint2ace abeg how did you get glo 4G working on your umidigi one pls?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
Uncle saint2ace abeg how did you get glo 4G working on your umidigi one pls?

Nothing special bro, band 28 is available by default all I did was upgrade to a 4G sim and sub to a data package and I was good to go.
Same with those I've bought the phone for. Smooth sailing all the way bruv grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
ijeezlux:

I'm guessing it was ur coverage area. Alternatively u could try another APN setting, I'll check and get back to the house.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How would they charge if am not around...?

U mean there's nothing we can do about it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by hapheeyxz: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I don't even know if it's the charging port or ba3 that is faulty...

I just notice something again now, if I insert the cord ordinarily, the phone will go off
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Tongsman:

i recently ordered the A3 pro for a friend of mine from Umidigi official store and it was declared as an $18 gift/phone accessory item,and i was charged only #200 @the P.O, Since i have been ordering phones from AE i have never paid more than #400 at the P.O shaa,maybe it's just luck or location based....

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by ridwan4u(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
I will join Umi family soon, I will order my F1 by Saturday @ $164.99 Dollars , I don't think the price can go lower than that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) (902) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.