Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1726351 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Mustack:

Did they ordered on same day almost everyone did?
yes.............. another one got shipped yesterday evening too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 8:48am On Jun 28, 2019
gbadexlite:

Exactly! The gcam no sure joor
at alll... over hyped shiiiiiiiiiit
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Good day house, please i want looking forward to buying the a3pro. is it worth it?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2019
michealdeco:
why are you shouting?

You might be the first but you're payment was confirmed late

Is it July 8th yet?

We too like complain

Just go over to the order cancel it and receive back your money

How is it your business Mr Man? Are you their mouthpiece or customer care? Stay your lane, ordinary displeasure, you want to shut me up
Keep to your business, no be your money I use buy phone and I didn't ask suggestion from you at all
This is a public forum for all Umidigi concerns, so what is your fucking business with my post
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by kayultimate(m): 8:59am On Jun 28, 2019
Please house help my ministry..

I ordered for A3 pro on 24th may for a colleague at work and up till now it hasn't arrive.

Am starting to feel somehow before she starts seeing me as a scammer.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Prechy2836(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2019
khalidx:
at alll... over hyped shiiiiiiiiiit
That thing no be current gcam.. that na Google camera as it was formerly called 2014 period when e be app for play store..
Till date no device using MTK is using the current GCAM.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Jun 28, 2019
kayultimate:
Please house help my ministry..

I ordered for A3 pro on 24th may for a colleague at work and up till now it hasn't arrive.

Am starting to feel somehow before she starts seeing me as a scammer.

Show her tracking info........ Nobody here can do anything.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 9:12am On Jun 28, 2019
why are pple having delay issues with umidigi,i know how it feels when u order stuffs and its getting slow responce.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:23am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatasy:
why are pple having delay issues with umidigi,i know how it feels when u order stuffs and its getting slow responce.

You have not heard about xiaomi too, having postal delay issues...............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Like seriously its smhw,they had better declear if they are nt in stock.

Lexusgs430:

You have not heard about xiaomi too, having postal delay issues...............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatasy:
Like seriously its smhw,they had better declear if they are nt in stock.

Patience is a virtue............
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 9:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatasy:

Imagine, and someone is saying am shouting.
I just did small calculations hence my writing out my displeasure
I ordered on the first day and by my time it was less than 2k orders, and here is the same company using 4 days so far, cos it started on 24th here in Nigeria, yet d have not reached my evening hooking of the first day
And the Same company wants me to believe d will use less than 10days now to clear orders of about 40000 thereabout as of 25th June
And someone is saying am talking rubbish, as if is his father's company that he should defend.
Will d not deliver? I can't say, but if d are really working with that Target, d should at least have by now cleared the first day of presale after using a month plus to prepare, the first day is just about 4k Orders
Over 5weeks of purchase, never complained here and just for this little comment, one human being thinks he has the highest patience and understanding.
Please this is not a cult, nobody should come here to silence anyone's complain
The guy that started this trend has remain neutral and fair even with his whole zeal for their products, when it started, you will see him blasting their dark sides, that's why a lot of people here have some level of trust in his appraisal.
Let nobody shut anyone up even when the phone arrives and people are not comfortable with some certain features, let's read it all and weigh with other reviews
No be our papa get this company

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Chriswazo:

How is it your business Mr Man? Are you their mouthpiece or customer care? Stay your lane, ordinary displeasure, you want to shut me up
Keep to your business, no be your money I use buy phone and I didn't ask suggestion from you at all
This is a public forum for all Umidigi concerns, so what is your fucking business with my post
Nonsense!

But you posted it publicly for umi family.You got a concerned fan bro.calm down!
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Chriswazo:

I ordered on the first day and by my time it was less than 2k orders, and here is the same company using 4 days so far, cos it started on 24th here in Nigeria, yet d have not reached my evening hooking of the first day
And the Same company wants me to believe d will use less than 10days now to clear orders of about 40000 thereabout as of 25th June
And someone is saying am talking rubbish, as if is his father's company that he should defend.
Will d not deliver? I can't say, but if d are really working with that Target, d should at least have by now cleared the first day of presale after using a month plus to prepare, the first day is just about 4k Orders
Over 5weeks of purchase, never complained here and just for this little comment, one human being thinks he has the highest patience and understanding.
Please this is not a cult, nobody should come here to silence anyone's complain
The guy that started this trend has remain neutral and fair even with his whole zeal for their products, when it started, you will see him blasting their dark sides, that's why a lot of people here have some level of trust in his appraisal.
Let nobody shut anyone up even when the phone arrives and people are not comfortable with some certain features, let's read it all and weigh with other reviews
No be our papa get this company

My Oga, we would all get our purchased devices...... By the time we start flexing our A5's......... This anger would transform into better Umipeppering & Umigingering........

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Chriswazo:

And someone is saying am talking ny

Venting ur anger here is not even proper.The best platform is their facebook or direct msg.You posted it for ppu to read it n u got a response.So bro dont take it too far u l get ur fone.The critera used in shipping our fones is a secret to umidigi.Relax n wait bc d fone is too cheap for dat price reason y most ordered.Patience is d price to pay for this.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2019
As for me (personal opinion)........ I would rather Umidigi test this products properly, before shipping them out..... All we want are Trouble - free devices..........

I set my mind to August...... If it comes earlier, a bonus.......
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Slimszy: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2019
dollarnaira:

Mine is this below

Mine is still at this stage
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:
As for me (personal opinion)........ I would rather Umidigi test this products properly, before shipping them out..... All we want are Trouble - free devices..........

Trouble free is another angle, considering the large orders d have, may we not experience hardware or software defects as is usual for large orders and delivery under a confined time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, we would all get our purchased devices...... By the time we start flexing our A5's......... This anger would transform into better Umipeppering & Umigingering........

grin grin
that's my prayer sir
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
dollarnaira:

Venting ur anger here is not even proper.The best platform is their facebook or direct msg.You posted it for ppu to read it n u got a response.So bro dont take it too far u l get ur fone.The critera used in shipping our fones is a secret to umidigi.Relax n wait bc d fone is too cheap for dat price reason y most ordered.Patience is d price to pay for this.
Alright sir, urs is a mature response
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Chriswazo:

Nonsense!

Just as you said
This is a public forum, If you've wanted me to mind my business then go post it on a private forum because you're displaying senselessness

As if the money is lost or some sort

As this is a public forum you can't barge in and start disturbing us
You intentionally agreed to the terms of the presale why then are you disturbing the peace of the thread members?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
My point exactly,to avoid stories that touches.

Lexusgs430:

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
@chriswaso peace bro

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
michealdeco:

Just as you said
This is a public forum, If you've wanted me to mind my business then go post it on a private forum because you're displaying senselessness

As if the money is lost or some sort

As this is a public forum you can't barge in and start disturbing us
You intentionally agreed to the terms of the presale why then are you disturbing the peace of the thread members?
ur madness is truly irredeemable? and who made u the thread police? u are very insane
u come to a public forum and tell me what to say and what not to say? for what?
did i pm u or whatsapp u to disturb u? out of the 1m readers or so, u only is bothered.
Mr man u are senseless indeed, even Seun can't come here and tell people not to voice grievance
Who are u to say am disturbing u? Get away, rubbish nobody

Modified: after rereading your post especially the boldened, it just dawned on me am replying a stupid kid, so i won't do it again
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatasy:
@chriswaso peace bro

ok, just that i don't understand this boy business with my one sec displeasure. Honestly i don't see why he should attack me for a one time benign post. i won't answer him, is clear am dealing with an unintelligent fellow.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2019
U kw everybody have diff characteristics,diff suggestion to every complain,u just hold the one that suits u and ignore others.

Chriswazo:

ok, just that i don't understand this boy business with my one sec displeasure. Honestly i don't see why he should attack me for a one time benign post. i won't answer him, is clear am dealing with an unintelligent fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2019
Na so I go just dey use this thread occupy myself till my phone arrives... I just hope it won't be later than my birthday next month ending.

P.S: Just to keep things fresh and interesting on here, could we just share the price we paid for our A5 pro?

As for me, I paid for it on June 17th during the pre sale when the price was $98.45... Then I got a $2 coupon from Umidigi store and $5 coupon from aliexpress... So, I ended up paying $91.45 for my breathing crystal A5 pro grin grin grin

Feel free to share yours too.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2019
Hian!!! Umidigi nairaland forum don catch fire. Me wey even order on the first day of the promo sef, dem never ship my own. I have told noobody to chat them up so they will speed up the process.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by KingKai: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2019
Abeg make dem big bros take am easy nah, all this bashing and insults for what exactly? Make umipeppering no turn people to another tin oo cheesy, guys just relax ehn your baked devices go soon reach nah side and this forum is meant to bring people together not tear us apart... Umitogetherness
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
Fatasy:
U kw everybody have diff characteristics,diff suggestion to every complain,u just hold the one that suits u and ignore others.

u have a point, is okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mizik1: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Umidigi A3 ₦23900
A3 pro 3gb 32gb ₦28900
Umidigi one ₦39990
Umidigi uwatch ₦9300
Umidigi f1. -₦66900
CALL OR WHATSAPP me on 07016854740 to order for it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Chriswazo:

My madness is truly irredeemable and who made u the thread police? I am are very insane
I come to a public forum and tell you what to say and what not to say? for what?
did i pm u or whatsapp u to disturb u? out of the 1m readers or so, u only is bothered.
Mr man I am senseless indeed, even Seun can't come here and tell people not to voice grievance
Who are my to say am disturbing u? I will Get away, rubbish nobody

Modified: after rereading your post especially the boldened, it just dawned on me am really a stupid kid, so i won't do it again

Fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.