Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1716491 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
dollarnaira:
Some of us are babies to the way we judge all tins based on one or two tins.Haba how can some of us come online to say bc one or two persons had a faulty screen den all A5 pro will v same problem.Which kain reasoning b dis?You mean no positive review at all on you tube? There was a guy on Utube that show case his camera in a shoplike scene,u no see dat one abi? Some of us pay ordinary 34k buy fone wey resemble glass still dey complain bc of one short review?Nawa oooo i bow for una sense.By d time u receive urs without complaints wont u praise d fone?It is a simple tin to note dat ALL FONES MANUFACTURALS CANNOT PRODUCE A FLAWLESS DEVICE WITH RESPECT TO LARGE PRODUCTIONS.

N.B PLS CANCEL YOUR ORDERS NOW OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.
Yeah, you mean the dude with creepy eyebrows? That was not a review, there was nothing said in that video to either think it's positive or negative. The dude was just showing off the device.

The only other reviews about the phone include Umidigi's review, the one I posted here and a more recent hands on video in Russian.

You've said some things I don't agree with (maybe you didn't really read what I wrote)... The same software runs on all A5 pros, how then Is it baby sense to assume that other Umidigi a5 pro phones will have software issues based on the only honest review of the phone we have so far?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
More A5 pro review by amateurs on Youtube. Anyone who bought from GoTop Store as I did, I have a message for you, expect your device by August ending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWsXe5gd3kQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzawvnfq0jg
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
so i have finally cancelled my order, is even the least of my worries joor
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chriswazo:
await your tracking ID

Unless you didnt order from umidigi official
If you did my brother expect your phone soon grin

We die here together

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
pauladonis:

Bro... That's why I said "this is what the guys's breathing crystal version looks like"

I didn't say "this is what A5 pro's breathing crystal version looks like". I'm not here to discredit the phone, I'm also expecting the phone, remember?

But it's hard to be optimistic when there's zero honest reviews from other buyers. We'll all be here to see the wonderful A5 pro when it arrives, one love ✌

Umidigi A5 pro crystal is mixed blue plus red as it dazzles.As per review wait till nairaland users get theirs.The phones are just getting to buyers some dont v time for reviews.Check AE feedback.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chriswazo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
michealdeco:
await your tracking ID

We die here together

i give it to u bro, u are the man.
u are damn right after all
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
pauladonis:

Yeah, you mean the dude with creepy eyebrows? That was not a review, there was nothing said in that video to either think it's positive or negative. The dude was just showing off the device.

The only other reviews about the phone include Umidigi's review, the one I posted here and a more recent hands on video in Russian.

You've said some things I don't agree with (maybe you didn't really read what I wrote)... The same software runs on all A5 pros, how then Is it baby sense to assume that other Umidigi a5 pro phones will have software issues based on the only honest review of the phone we have so far?

Have u ever flash a fone ursef using pc?
You dont understand phones sir.D video showed d top right part not swiping down but d left does.So bc of this u concluded dat all others are same.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Depending on d type of fone camera u r using right now,if it is good compare to A5 pro some will call it trash but if bad compare to A5 pro it will attract praise e.g me. Some us here will receive defective fone like it or not,IT IS INEVITABLE!!!

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 2:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chriswazo:

i give it to u bro, u are the man.
u are damn right after all
many people cancelled 30 days ago and they were rejected and shipped

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Mustack: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
I reserved my comments.. till am able to see for myself.

I believe some bad eggs will still try to discredit anything whatever.

Until I can confirm myself.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
michealdeco:
await your tracking ID

We die here together
we diie here
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by sulasa07(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
With all these negative vibes here n there,Should I cancel my order or keep on waiting?
Note:My order has not being shipped at Alli, bought on the 8th of June
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
pauladonis:
Honestly what I'm seeing on YouTube about this device is not encouraging.

First of all, based on the YouTube review:
• There are major software issues plaguing the A5 pro... Some of them have been fixed with OTA updates but it's going to require a lot of patience to ignore the software bugs until they are fixed.
• The camera output is poorer than some 4th generation iPhones...
• You're gonna be lucky if you get an A5 pro that doesn't have screen issues or even dead out of the box.

These are just my findings about the phone on YouTube... I'll still wait for other reviews and maybe see the input of other nairalanders whose orders have been shipped before I make a decision. But if this phone turns out bad, I'll be disappointed.

P.S: this is the YouTube review of the A5 pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmSR02epUg
Read the video description for today's update.

And, this is what the guy's breathing crystal version looks like. You be the judge.

For a presale order, I think the best way to get an honest review will be when u get ur own device in ur hands. YouTube gives room for everyone to express themselves however they deem fit. They will be good as well as bad, so let's not get it twisted.
For me however, until I handl my device I remain of the opinion that this phone is the best budget phone for it's pric and spec.
Las Las we die here...... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mustack:
I reserved my comments.. till am able to see for myself.
i don't understand this unnecessary noise oo. one person posted an armature video, you are now fretting.... wait for your phone and stop giving yourself high BP...
me and you know very well that they are people who are bent on ridiculing this brand.....

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by pauladonis(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
saint2ace:

For a presale order, I think the best way to get an honest review will be when u get ur own device in ur hands. YouTube gives room for everyone to express themselves however they deem fit. They will be good as well as bad, so let's not get it twisted.
For me however, until I handl my device I remain of the opinion that this phone is the best budget phone for it's pric and spec.
Las Las we die here...... grin grin

Well said bro. I actually found a new review on YouTube that gives a closer look at the phone but it's in italian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVSl_GI51Dw

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
sulasa07:
With all these negative vibes here n there,Should I cancel my order or keep on waiting?
Note:My order has not being shipped at Alli, bought on the 8th of June
guy calm down it would soon be shipped,u know they received many orders during the month of May , which are still been processed .
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Abeg..how i fit take change font on umidigia3pro
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by krozay(m): 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chriswazo:

Kai Chisos, lol
white is breathing crystal, lol
i also read about that earlier on FB but didn't take it serious, Lol
There are 2 things involved in this picture
1) either the wall coating or painting reflected on the rear glass of the A5PRO or
2)a phone sticker or light back case was used if not the fingerprint sensor wouldn't be blueish in colour

Look closely

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
dollarnaira:
Some of us are babies to the way we judge all tins based on one or two tins.Haba how can some of us come online to say bc one or two persons had a faulty screen den all A5 pro will v same problem.Which kain reasoning b dis?You mean no positive review at all on you tube?There was a guy on Utube that show case his camera in a shoplike scene,u no see dat one abi?Some of us pay ordinary 34k buy fone wey resemble glass still dey complain bc of one short review?Nawa oooo i bow for una sense.By d time u receive urs without complaints wont u praise d fone?It is a simple tin to note dat ALL FONES MANUFACTURALS CANNOT PRODUCE A FLAWLESS DEVICE WITH RESPECT TO LARGE PRODUCTIONS.

N.B PLS CANCEL YOUR ORDERS NOW OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT.

Oga keep. Quiet there. I love umidigi but you coming here to belittle the money is stupid and nonsense. Even if they paid 10k for it and so? Is it not their money ? So because is 34k , they should now accept whatever garbage they are given. Gtf

4 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
amnwa:

Oga keep. Quiet there. I love umidigi but you coming here to belittle the money is stupid and nonsense. Even if they paid 10k for it and so? Is it not their money ? So because is 34k , they should now accept whatever garbage they are given. Gtf
i swear. After seeing the comment i became very unhappy. Somebody should please call this guy to order.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
The pictures I saw on the Italian review
I can say the camera is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Fatasy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
So u finally did,me am just observing o
Chriswazo:
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by saint2ace(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
amnwa:

Oga calm down, why can all express our points without anger or name calling. Afterall everyone is entitled to their opinion cos na their money Las Las. grin grin, Please let's all calm down
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by michealdeco: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
krozay:
There are 2 things involved in this picture
1) either the wall coating or painting reflected on the rear glass of the A5PRO or
2)a phone sticker or light back case was used if not the fingerprint sensor wouldn't be blueish in colour

Look closely
it's called breathing crystal because it changes/breath out different colours depending on the angle you turn it to

Checkout this picture

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by amnwa(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
saint2ace:

Oga calm down, why can all express our points without anger or name calling. Afterall everyone is entitled to their opinion cos na their money Las Las. grin grin, Please let's all calm down

Mehn the comment irritated me alot. Does he know what 34k is worth in this our economy now. To even say many people used their last cash to rush and pre-order and some sold their phones even A3 pro we saw weeks ago here.

Did we force them to put the price at that amount. Reasonable thing they should have done is it not to do another promo later after reaching 6k orders..

They just were greedy truly. Acting like Nigerians

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Like seriously, nobody has gotten the a5pro here?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
amnwa:

Mehn the comment irritated me alot. Does he know what 34k is worth in this our economy now. To even say many people used their last cash to rush and pre-order and some sold their phones even A3 pro we saw weeks ago here.

Did we force them to put the price at that amount. Reasonable thing they should have done is it not to do another promo later after reaching 6k orders..

They just were greedy truly. Acting like Nigerians
lol no vex bros
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Tongsman(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
michealdeco:
it's called breathing crystal because it changes/breath out different colours depending on the angle you turn it to

Checkout this picture
Exactly, it's just like a chameleon that mimics the colors of any object in contact or near it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
khalidx:
i don't understand this unnecessary noise oo. one person posted an armature video, you are now fretting.... wait for your phone and stop giving yourself high BP...
me and you know very well that they are people who are bent on ridiculing this brand.....

In fact i no understand guys again ooo just one mini display for u tube d guy dey para as if Youtube na certification
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by dollarnaira: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
i swear. After seeing the comment i became very unhappy. Somebody should please call this guy to order.

Call to order by who?
Delete ursef
Cancel ur order if u hate d product.
Dem no force u na.
Guy park well for d next car.
Y are guys afraid to cancel ur order.
In fact give me ur details for odering d fone esp ur shipping no plus ur log in details to change ur delivery address make i pay u ur money.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
This thread is flaming hot......... We need very cold water.........

2 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
pauladonis:
Honestly what I'm seeing on YouTube about this device is not encouraging.

First of all, based on the YouTube review:
• There are major software issues plaguing the A5 pro... Some of them have been fixed with OTA updates but it's going to require a lot of patience to ignore the software bugs until they are fixed.
• The camera output is poorer than some 4th generation iPhones...
• You're gonna be lucky if you get an A5 pro that doesn't have screen issues or even dead out of the box.

These are just my findings about the phone on YouTube... I'll still wait for other reviews and maybe see the input of other nairalanders whose orders have been shipped before I make a decision. But if this phone turns out bad, I'll be disappointed.

P.S: this is the YouTube review of the A5 pro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsmSR02epUg
Read the video description for today's update.

And, this is what the guy's breathing crystal version looks like. You be the judge.

The breathing crystal, temporarily takes the reflection of its environment....... Hence the breathing........

Breathing crystal aka the new Gold........

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) (940) ... (2175) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.