Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD - Phones (998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD (1740165 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Official Discussion Thread / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Obatise:

That phone that came out in 2010, hmmm when I don dey use 3110c since 2007 and 3510 in 2005. I was already done with school den oo. See wetin Umidigi cos
Boss man
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
Jidibia:
Real rich niggers don't make noise. You are just a yahoo boy.
okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Chuksteric(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Damn right it is....those guys can't take a shot at d brand, and they say all manner of things when u come up with complaints...but do u know what I saw 2nite?? This thread is growing into something like that too
It's expected.. it's a thing of the mind.. when I learnt of the rn7, I expected more from it .. I saw the phone and didn't really love it .. The Xiaomi family is like a cult.. Very arrogant and rude people.. the trait may come here too as new people join the brand.. different people with different behavioural patterns
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
Damn right it is....those guys can't take a shot at d brand, and they say all manner of things when u come up with complaints...but do u know what I saw 2nite?? This thread is growing into something like that too
You have been telling lies right from the day of Mongo Park. You said top phone reviewers don't review umidigi. But someone pointed to you where Umidigi F1 was reviewed by two of your top reviewers.
You stylishly dodged that response and fact right?
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 17, 2019
krozay:
mrwhose dboss unboxed and reviewed the umidigi F1
send me a screenshot cause I just went to his page now to confirm my claims
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2019
Jidibia:

You have been telling lies right from the day of Mongo Park. You said top phone reviewers don't review umidigi. But someone pointed to you where Umidigi F1 was reviewed by two of your top reviewers.
I already answered that...unlike U i talk with facts, so I went to whose d boss page and didn't find no such thing
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Obatise:

That phone that came out in 2010, hmmm when I don dey use 3110c since 2007 and 3510 in 2005. I was already done with school den oo. See wetin Umidigi cos
Baba na social media cause am….
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Jidibia:

why arent u answering?? cause u re also looking for f1 review on whose d boss's page?? please search well cause I am still searching and if u do send a screenshot
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2019
Obatise:

Baba na Internet cause am
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
why arent u answering?? cause u re also looking for f1 review on whose d boss's page?? please search well cause I am still searching and if u do send a screenshot
Lol.... It's right their under your nose. Search properly you will see it.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
To everyone that I insulted on this thread,I didn't want to and stated that too right from d beginning...I batter facts with u and u call me names such as Idiot and all,, I kickback and you call me proud and Egoistic.....Wish we all just argue without resorting to name calling and all but since that's what y'all want..................................

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5TG2f49DoQ
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... It's right their under your nose. Search properly you will see it.
send a screenshot to back up ur claim sir

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
To everyone that I insulted on this thread,I didn't want to and stated that too right from d beginning...I batter facts with u and u call me names such as Idiot and all,, I kickback and you call me proud and Egoistic.....Wish we all just argue without resorting to name calling and all but since that's what y'all want..................................

Enjoy yourself self acclaimed rich kid.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Obatise: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
Baba na Internet cause am
Abi now, make we sha no do pass our self, that one that was in pry or Jss self never start school at all when I do finish secondary school. Na money be fine Bobo sha
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:20am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
send a screenshot to back up ur claim sir

Here is the YouTube video. Enjoy your night.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
also says a boy whose father paid millions to keep him in sch every year.so if I wanted a camera I'd ask em...I dont think I can say d same 4 u....u assuming wouldn't have a smart TV earlier on shows u assume everyone is like u...I'd say it in clear Terms...I AM NOT POOR...that u can't see me doesn't mean u should assume my life is like urs....be humble sweetheart

Ps; I wanted to be d one to save d money for d cam myself plus d fact that I get shy on Camera are d drawbacks...I have uncles,father's friends that can pay the money in minutes that I don't need to ask my parents...but unlike u, I understand that it is not every privilege u exercise...that u re previledged to sit behind a cheap fone and spew nonsense at my dream doesn't mean u should...but i cant blame u, cause like i said earlier,it's past ur bedtime
Everybody in Nigeria �� always have an uncle, brother, aunty who are at the Echelon and also sits on money. we only hear this on social media but it doesn't translates to your real life.
If you are as wealthy as claimed you won't save to buy a DSLR grin grin
Your family wouldn't even wait for you to say � it before they get you a Canon or Nixon camera �.
Stop using camera Draw back as an excuse and face the reality.
N.B I'm not assuming you're poor. I know you're it's very obvious. Visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:25am On Jul 17, 2019
Obatise:

Abi now, make we sha no do pass our self, that one that was in pry or Jss self never start school at all when I do finish secondary school. Na money be fine Bobo sha
that's what you get when you allow a child who is suppose to be in the village to have access to the Internet.
Spits
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Enjoy yourself self acclaimed rich kid.
Sure will...actually feasting on the F1's review and I got to say that device is hot...a helio p60 and a 128gb ram for 66k?? never paid attention...that whose d boss reviewed it means it is in d spotlight..let's also not 4get dat he reviewed the Oukitel...so if we are saying Umidigi is great, then Oukitel is too...but den what do I know?? Someone here might want to d F1 because that is one hell of a device...for Umi fans of course because to me A Samsung a30 at exynos 7904 or Redmi note 7 at Snapdragon 660 or the Huawei y9 2019 at kirin 710 might seem a better buy to me...But if u complaining about toxicity on the Xiaomi thread,, u re more than toxic

3 Likes

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
also says a boy whose father paid millions to keep him in sch every year.so if I wanted a camera I'd ask em...I dont think I can say d same 4 u....u assuming wouldn't have a smart TV earlier on shows u assume everyone is like u...I'd say it in clear Terms...I AM NOT POOR...that u can't see me doesn't mean u should assume my life is like urs....be humble sweetheart

Ps; I wanted to be d one to save d money for d cam myself plus d fact that I get shy on Camera are d drawbacks...I have uncles,father's friends that can pay the money in minutes that I don't need to ask my parents...but unlike u, I understand that it is not every privilege u exercise...that u re previledged to sit behind a cheap fone and spew nonsense at my dream doesn't mean u should...but i cant blame u, cause like i said earlier,it's past ur bedtime
it's quite sad � that despite the millions been spent on you , there's nothing to show for it. My heart and thoughts goes to him… it's appalling
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
Everybody in Nigeria �� always have an uncle, brother, aunty who are at the Echelon and also sits on money. we only hear this on social media but it doesn't translates to your real life.
Your family wouldn't even wait for you to say � it before they get you a Canon or Nixon camera �.
N.B I'm not assuming you're poor. I know you're it's very obvious. Visible to the blind and Audible to the deaf
okay
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
that's what you get when you allow a child who is suppose to be in the village to have access to the Internet.
Spits
I have posted the review of the umidigi F1 by mrwhosetheboss here. He has watched and gone AWOL.
Lesson of life, don't think you know it all.

1 Like

Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
okay
good boy.
Next time before you accept the job of a troll.
Make sure you polish your Armour and also tell your rich Father's friends and Aunty to buy you Gold stick too grin grin
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
it's quite sad � that despite the millions been spent on you , there's nothing to show for it. My heart and thoughts goes to him… it's appalling
you know what I see all over u?? I see u bleeding, crying deep inside to have what someone else has,,and that surely u can't blame me for....blame ur low life parents for that..if my father is wasting money,, it is because he has it I cant say d same for urs...U disrespect my father,, I come for urs big time
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
good boy.
Next time before you accept the job of a troll.
Make sure you polish your Armour and also tell your rich Father's friends and Aunty to buy you Gold stick too grin grin
who is this product of lust and fast ejaculation referring to?? when those who own u knew they didnt have enough funds to raise u why didn't turn u over to d orphanage??Stop being bitter...get a hold of ur life...I am not d reason why ur life is like this...if ur mom knew u would be this frustrated,she wont havs thrown caution to d wind that night....I am going to bed...Please make sure ur jobless self fills my mentions before I wake,,and I would do the justice of ignoring dem
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Jidibia(m): 12:38am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

Sure will...actually feasting on the F1's review and I got to say that device is hot...a helio p60 and a 128gb ram for 66k?? never paid attention...that whose d boss reviewed it means it is in d spotlight..let's also not 4get dat he reviewed the Oukitel...so if we are saying Umidigi is great, then Oukitel is too...but den what do I know?? Someone here might want to d F1 because that is one hell of a device...for Umi fans of course because to me A Samsung a30 at exynos 7904 or Redmi note 7 at Snapdragon 660 or the Huawei y9 2019 at kirin 710 might seem a better buy to me...But if u complaining about toxicity on the Xiaomi thread,, u re more than toxic
Stop acting bitchy... Just accept your mistakes and let's move one. The major focus of that review was the umidigi F1. He brought the oukitel in just for few comparism. The oukitel wasn't even officially released then. My question, do you now agree that the Umidigi F1 was reviewed by one of your top 5 reviewers?
With all your sabiness, shebi u search all over the internet you no still see where mrwhosetheboss review the Umidigi F1? Be careful with this life and stop been arrogant and pompous cus it's toxicant to your health.
I had to pay you back in your own coin what your brothers in Xiaomi's did to others.
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
U know d Canon,, u know d Nixon,, what other couple things do u know but can't buy?? "if u re wealthy as u claim, u won't save to buy a DLSR" are u this disconnected from reality that u cant see that no father in Nigeria would pride buying a Camera for his son than seeing him through school?? why don't u know?? because u stopped attending school at secondary school in d first place...that is why ur grammar needs d touch of God...Get out of my mentions...it is really brain draining trying to paint reality for someone who can never experience it
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:46am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:
who is this product of lust and fast ejaculation referring to?? when those who own u knew they didnt have enough funds to raise u why didn't turn u over to d orphanage??Stop being bitter...get a hold of ur life...I am not d reason why ur life is like this...if ur mom knew u would be this frustrated,she wont havs thrown caution to d wind that night....I am going to bed...Please make sure ur jobless self fills my mentions before I wake,,and I would do the justice of ignoring dem
It's now obvious that you got this pretentious attitude from your low life and miserable dad. If only he was smart enough and rich enough to Buy a 100 Condom you wouldn't have been here constituting a Nuisance .
Get Your imbecilic self out of This thread before I drag your simpleton and clod parents through the mud
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 17, 2019
Jidibia:

Stop acting bitchy... Just accept your mistakes and let's move one. The major focus of that review was the umidigi F1. He brought the oukitel in just for few comparism. The oukitel wasn't even officially released then. My question, do you now agree that the Umidigi F1 was reviewed by one of your top 5 reviewers?
With all your sabiness, shebi u search all over the internet you no still see where mrwhosetheboss review the Umidigi F1? Be careful with this life and stop been arrogant and pompous cus it's toxicant to your health.
I had to pay you back in your own coin what your brothers in Xiaomi's did to others.
Sure I admit,, whose d boss reviewed d f1 and I missed it?? but u know what I won't buy?? u overturning everything i have said since morning because it missed it...It still doesn't change the fact that Xiaomi doesn't need u, that u re only using the umi because it is consolation for a device u cant have...It is actually toxic and not toxicant for the record and if I remember correctly u were the man who said A10 has a Snapdragon 630 but am I here celebrating that?? No...Why?? I have better things doing...U want to go toxic?I can do toxic too
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
It's now obvious that you got this pretentious attitude from your low life and miserable dad. If only he was smart enough and rich enough to Buy a 100 Condom you wouldn't have been here constituting a Nuisance .
Get Your imbecilic self out of This thread before I drag your simpleton and clod parents through the mud
Thank God u know d price of a condom,, the society cannot afford another mistake like u
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2019
khalidx:
U run to the dictionary to learn simpleton and clod and come back here to troll me with it?? Quite typical of u...who is the pretentious guy now??
Re: UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD by khalidx: 12:52am On Jul 17, 2019
Yanmyfeh:

U know d Canon,, u know d Nixon,, what other couple things do u know but can't buy?? "if u re wealthy as u claim, u won't save to buy a DLSR" are u this disconnected from reality that u cant see that no father in Nigeria would pride buying a Camera for his son than seeing him through school?? why don't u know?? because u stopped attending school at secondary school in d first place...that is why ur grammar needs d touch of God...Get out of my mentions...it is really brain draining trying to paint reality for someone who can never experience it
I knew from onset that all your words are just illusion.
A self acclaimed rich kid � is now asking me which Nigerian parent would buy a camera for his kid �.. Lol �.
I thought you even had the sense of what it feel to be a rich kid �.
I know a guy who is schooling � in the Uk . before he left Nigeria �� he had The 3 generation of Xbos as at then and A nikon camera even a Dji drone.
His dad bought them for him and he didn't make a hue out of em.
But your low life will make you brag about even the commonest thing in the world �.
Go get a life and stop living in illusion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (995) (996) (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) ... (2176) (Reply)

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.