Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Could The Bible Say The Kingdom Of God Comes With The 7 Trumpets? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could The Bible Say The Kingdom Of God Comes With The 7 Trumpets? (376 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / Why Did Angels In The Bible Make Use Of Swords And Trumpets? / You Say The Earth Is 6000 Years Old, Yet You Enjoy Petroleum Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could The Bible Say The Kingdom Of God Comes With The 7 Trumpets? by taiwo850629: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
First off the 2nd woe is the 6th trumpet not the 2 witnesses. It's clear in Revelation 11 that the Spirit of God was telling John what would happen and that John was not seeing the things happen. So the 2nd woe cannot be the 2 witnesses. Revelation 11:3- And I WILL give power to my 2 witnesses to prophesy 1260 days clothed in sackcloth (emphasis mine). Clearly the Spirit of God was telling John what would happen. Different from where John said "I saw". Secondly, how could the bible say the kingdom of God comes with the 7th trumpet if the Antichrist comes after? It's because of the 2 witnesses. The only way the kingdom of God comes is through man. The kingdom of God came through Moses in the book of Exodus in the land of Egypt, Exodus 7:1. In the new testament, through Jesus (Matt.3:2). Jesus (a man) will rule the kingdom of God. Any questions?

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was A Pastor In Nigeria / Married For Green Card & Want To Return Home / 5 Bad Excuses Many People Give For Not Giving To Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.