Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Commencement Of Unilorin Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Commencement Of Unilorin Exams (1013 Views)

Bukola Saraki Awards Scholarship To Best Law Students Of Unilorin / Commencement Of 2014/2015 Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Post UTME Form / The B Of Unilorin List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by deolu2000(m): 9:07am On Dec 26, 2009
Fellow unilorities,i wish you all a merry xmas in arrears and a prosperous new year in advance.please when are we starting our hammartan(1st) semester exams?please various rumours having been going around about the date,but i implore whosoever that have a definite and precise info should endavour to post it in here because am in the dark about when it could start.thanks and i wish you all that travelled a save journey when you are returning back to sch,amen.
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by ednut1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
On d 18th of jan
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by abswale(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by deolu2000(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2009
@abswale:why do u refer me to my earliers and used d word"thread with caution"?
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by abswale(m): 8:22pm On Dec 30, 2009
This current thread shouldn't mis-inform the readers as there is also another thread with details of the examination which I referred to in my last post.
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by abswale(m): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2010
Compliments of the season to you all!
Rumor is going around that we wont start exam by 11th as earlier speculated that it might be shifted by 1 or 2 weeks.
The fact is the students from the faculty of arts have seen the exam timetable a week before the yuletide break.

Anyway, welcome back to campus.
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by abswale(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
THIS INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED FROM THE SENATE BUILDING - A CIRCULAR. THE 1ST SEMESTER EXAMINATION START 25TH JANUARY
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by abswale(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
THIS INFORMATION IS CONFIRMED FROM THE SENATE BUILDING - A CIRCULAR. THE 1ST SEMESTER EXAMINATION START 25TH JANUARY
Re: Commencement Of Unilorin Exams by docxdee(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
wasap namesake, am adeolu too

(1) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede 2010/2011 Post Ume For Science Students Today / Rejoice! Ladokites Lautech Suspends Strike / Ijmb Form Is On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.