Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool (549 Views)

I Almost Lost My Marriage Because Of April Fool Prank - Woman Says. / Bbnaija's April Fool / Babcock University Student Runs Mad After His Girlfriend Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by jerrywill(m): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
I joined in the april fool thing and took it on my girlfriend and this happened...

I called my girlfriend in the morning and told her I'm tired of the whole relationship thing with her and ended the relationship. I called back to tell her it is april fool but she just don't want to listen. She said it is indeed over.
I just played april fool o.
I just dunno what to do...help me
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by jerrywill(m): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
Mynd44 lalasticlala r231
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by MJBOLT: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
how does that concern us
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by Nairalodge(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
grin It means You are Fool, you can draw line with joke and reality then you joked with. your relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by pizzylee(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2017
she wanted to break up with u b4 don't blaim April 1st,it has enouf problem already
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by kiddoiLL(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2017
i guess she wants someone who's not gon fool her....

Me right now:

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of April Fool by gunpoint(m): 1:20am On Apr 02, 2017
Mtchew

(1) (Reply)

High Tension Cable Electrocutes Over 30 In Calabar In Football Viewing Centr / Alex Iwobi’s Girlfriend Of 4 Years Dumps Him For Cheating / Come Shop For Less Than N3000 At The Women's Entrepreneurship Fair (WEF) 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.