Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,866 members, 7,855,554 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor (511 Views)

Yahaya Bello, Onoja: As Crack Emerges Between Kogi Governor & Deputy / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC / I Will Kill Anybody Who Tries To Disgrace Me Before Buhari– Bello Kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by sarrki(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Usigbe- Abuja
FOLLOWING his return to the country from nearly two months of medical vacation in the United Kingdom, President Muhammadu Buhari’s health has greatly improved and is much stronger now, Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello has observed.
Bello, alongside his Kano state counterpart, Umar Ganduje, was at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Friday to observed the Jumat prayers with the president.
In a chat with correspondents after the prayers, he affirmed that the president was better and only now requires the prayers and support of all citizens.
Asked what he was in the Villa for, he said: “Its usual we come on Fridays and we follow Mr President to pray Jumat prayers and we are happy that he is getting stronger and stronger by the day and we can only thank almighty Allah for this wonderful job that he has done for this country,
“I only urge all Nigerians to continue to pray and give him all the necessary support. Nigeria is going to be better.”
He rejected suggestions that his administration’s policies were not beneficial to the people of Kogi state, saying that those who said so wanted the resources to be shared among them.

Bello stated: “Yes, it can only be so for those who will want the little resources of the state to be shared.
“And if am not including those who want the little resources to be shared, if they term that to be non inclusive, then I don’t have apologies because the resources of the state is meant for everybody in the state and that’s exactly how I am applying it.”
He commended the president for nominating a Kogi indigene, Professor Steven Ikani Ocheni, for a ministerial appointment, assuring that the nominee would do the president proud.

He said: “I thank the good people of Kogi state today we have a ministerial nominee professor Steven Ikani Ocheni is a renowned professor, he is versatile, a workaholic. He is never tired and I am very sure he is going to make Mr President very proud.

“He is going to make Nigeria proud and the good people of Kogi state proud and we thank Mr President for this wonderful nomination.”
Also speaking with corespondents, Kano state governor, Ganduje, said his government was negotiating with Chinese firms for the Kano light rail project, adding that the state was forging ahead with other sectors.

“We have issues of light train in Kano and we are discussing with the Chinese and many other aspects of development especially now that agriculture is the answer to the economic development of Nigeria.”
He expressed gratitude to President Buhari “for bringing peace and stability to Nigeria, especially for fighting the insurgency in the North east of Nigeria.”
Noting that insurgency was the main economic hindrance especially in the north, he added: “Having attained a high degree of stability now, I think it is imperative to open our doors.

“Kano being the commercial nerve centre of the North and the commercial nerve centre of some West African countries, we think it is good to collaborate.”

http://tribuneonlineng.com/buhari-getting-stronger-kogi-governor/
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by MrRichy(m): 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
uncle yahaya bello...
how did you know he is getting stronger ??

are you in his body?

or do you mean getting stronger in za oza room grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by blaquemyc: 6:36am On Apr 02, 2017
make i go church first, i will comment later
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Kondomatic(m): 6:47am On Apr 02, 2017
These liars again? I thought he has always been hale and hearty according to Lai Mohammed so which sickness is he recovering from?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by smartty68(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Its only in this country where our leaders use the name of the Almighty to commit havoc - why do you really pray to your Almighty for when you can't barely change the state of things for good!

And whether Buhari is stronger now than before, who he epp?

All this our sleeping leaders. Kwontinu

Bia Yahaya Bello, are you now Buhari mouthpiece? Or leader of the herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Luckylife(m): 6:49am On Apr 02, 2017
A wise Governor will border how to make his state stronger economicly and security wise. Also make the people he govern happy . he should focus on his state and state playing master /slave system .

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Atiku2019: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2017
Well we all pray for him......

But he should be strong to handover peacefully to Atiku in 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by vedaxcool(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2017
This unserious man should shut up and face his state that is currently in a huge mess.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by ojun50(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2017
Since na bello mouth dis thy come out then dudu is nt ok because bello self never thy ok since him take over has governor

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
This unserious man should shut up and face his state that is currently in a huge mess.
hea an APC governor now tongue

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by serverconnect(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm,what we will hear from lie muhammed is that he is getng strongest.
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by serverconnect(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm,what we will hear from lie muhammed is that he is getng strongest.
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by amSammie(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Oya make we fly ...

we go fly wink
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by serverconnect(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2017
Wetin concern agbero with overloading.
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by serverconnect(m): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2017
Wetin concern agbero with overloading.
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Khd95(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
ojun50:
Since na bello mouth dis thy come out then dudu is nt ok because bello self never thy ok since him take over has governor
dudu khegringrin

meanwhile oga fat head bello,go back to kogi nd pay them their over 11 month old salaries,leave president to get strong u hear,ure not a doctor,let his doctor decide that

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Homeboiy: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2017
who is yahaya?
The one dey dash governor

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Etzakoos(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2017
Idiot...When Did U Turn To A Doctor
Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2017
this shameless opono eye failure is saying something about ones health like say he be doctor

A failure in totality for that matter....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Getting Stronger —yahaya Bello Kogi Governor by annnikky(f): 7:14am On Apr 02, 2017
BMC group kwenu undecided

Ndi ara tongue

He'll no longer go to london abi?

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Of Alleged Thieves And Rogues / Rivers State Government Claim Ownership Of The Money Discovered In Ikoyi / I Am Christian, Never Told A Lie In My Life – Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.