Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lease Your Cars To Our Company And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lease Your Cars To Our Company And Get Paid (411 Views)

Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / 4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Lease Your Cars To Our Company And Get Paid Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lease Your Cars To Our Company And Get Paid by piippa(m): 7:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Hello nairalanders, a business opportunity just presented it's self which I would love to share it for the benefit of interested parties.
My Company won a contract of moving companies Member of staffs daily to thief various destinations for 3 years with over 50 cars needed for the execution of this contract that will commence this month.
Requirements to participate:
1)Location: Portharcourt
2)Car type: Any
3)Car Model: 04 and above
4) Car must have insurance
5)Car must be in excellent shape.
Please contact me for more details. Check my profile for contacts.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Plummets To 410 Per Dollar / Something / Promo! Promo!! Promo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.