Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video (833 Views)

Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend / Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video by Charidon: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2017
How I became Harvard Varsity, London School of Economics graduate – Dino Melaye (VIDEO)
Nigeria’s controversial senator, Dino Melaye, has explained how he became a graduate of the Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts and London School of Economics (LSE) in London.

According to Melaye, the fact that he underwent training in those prestigious institutions and was certified after his training programme, makes him an alumnus and consequently a graduate of the institutions.

He said this during a live political programme on Channels Television, ‘Politics Today’ anchored by Seun Okinbaloye.

The senator, who hails from Kogi State, noted that the kind of training programme one undergoes whether mere apprenticeship, diploma, or degree does not determine his graduate status but the fact that the training programme was completed and certified.

He said: “Even a mechanic, a plumber who undergoes apprenticeship is certificated and he GRADUATES from his training.

“Anyone who attends an institution and is certificated for the programme he went there to attend whether Diploma, Degree, or Ph.D… and is certificated, you are an alumni, you are a graduate of that institution, because you carry a certificate of that institution.”

“I believe in investigative journalism and I am not going to be ridiculed on the platform of a television station.

“It is not a question and answer series, whatever I have is mine.

“Whatever I have is mine. Whatever I possess is mine. If you think otherwise, go to cour and sue me for forgery.

“Whatever I possess, I have indicated. Anyone that has arguments against me, the onus is on you to prove it, not me.”

Watch video below:
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/04/01/how-i-became-harvard-varsity-london-school-of-economics-graduate-dino-melaye-video/

Re: How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video by emamos: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Graduate is a person who has received a degree or diploma on completing a course of study,as in a university,college or school.

1 Like

Re: How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video by AntiWailer: 8:14am On Apr 02, 2017
Certificate of attending a workshop does nt make u a graduate

He initially claimed he has degrees in those schools.

The videos are online..
Re: How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 02, 2017
emamos:
Graduate is a person who has received a degree or diploma on completing a course of study,as in a university,college or school.

What about someone who completed a training?
Re: How I Became Harvard Varsity, London School Economics Graduate–dino Melaye Video by policy12: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Dinosaur hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta State Not Listed Among Performing Governors? / See Photos Of Overloaded Vehicles Impounded By FRSC In Cross River / DSS Allegedly Claims To Have Recovered $9m From CJN Walter Onnoghen's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.