Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces (1549 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor / Boko Haram Releases 10 Policewomen And UNIMAID Lecturers Abducted Last Year / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by PeterObi2019(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2017
According to reports, the dreaded insurgency group Boko Haram have made another video, in which they taunt the Cameroonian President Paul Biya and the Special Forces.

This is the second video since March 13, 2017, when the terrorist groupreleased a video which was done in Hausa and Arabic, and which included series of footage showing Islamic priests, government officials and world leaders including a footage of President Muhammad Buhari, Donald Trump, former US President Barack Obama and several European leaders.

According to Sahara Reporters, the new video which is yet to be made public taunts the Cameroonian President and security forces.

Meanwhile, according to Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman, the director of Army public relations, some Boko Haram suspects were apprehended by troops of 158 Task Force Battalion of 5 Brigade.

https://www.naij.com/1097085-breaking-boko-haram-releases-video-taunt-special-forces.html

Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by KennyMiles(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2017
H
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by PeterObi2019(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2017
Buhari talk to your boys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Buhari talk to your boys

Aren't you tired of being daft?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by kogistar: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2017
PeterObi2019:
Buhari talk to your boys
tell FLAT HEAD called MAMA BOKO HARAM to talk to her boys

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by GeeOh(f): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2017
boko haram ravaging the north,as if that is not enuf fulani herdsmen too joined,destroyin lives and property both in south and north. who will help my country.
fulani herdsmen were not on rampage during the regime of Jonathan. by the time another person takes over another problem is created may God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by TheFreeOne: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2017
RADICAL MUSLIMS ARE SNAKES & MODERATE MUSLIMS ARE THE GRASS THEY HIDE IN -@Islamkillz

Strong words but watch as they'll come for ya head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by couragekebs(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2017
A
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2017
kogistar:
tell FLAT HEAD called MAMA BOKO HARAM to talk to her boys
I heard Boko haram have a support base and new headquarters in kogi
I never believed it until I saw ur posts on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by kogistar: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

I heard Boko haram have a support base and new headquarters in kogi
I never believed it until I saw ur posts on nairaland
those are kidnappers
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2017
They will tell you Boko haram has been defeated and crushed
These are all lies and propaganda
To score cheap political point and play with human lives
APC is a failure lead by dullard of daura

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2017
kogistar:
those are kidnappers
Don't patronize me

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by kogistar: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Don't patronize me
how about your baby factory?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2017
kogistar:
how about your baby factory?
I knew you are unwell

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by Jabioro: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2017
The world has come of age, the world has become a global village, we have a modern world in our hands. The tools of Power, organization, orientation if we desired to stop the aimless killing because of past blunder made by someone in Asian zone when the world is yet to realized herself. The hard core dread, draconian believe hand down by those who lives by that generation where by some of them lives by this modern days can not make any effective changes within their locality...The UN to every members need take strong steps beyond ordinary sanctions.. this religion raging fire may consume those who has power but refused to excise it... if I happened to be total ban we be hand down on such religion worldwide.. because if behave draconianly you get cruelty response and law to keep you out of circulation.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by Anderlis(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2017
Read how to spot scam in real estate investment and how to avoid them

http://onomerealtor..com.ng/2017/03/spotting-real-estate-investment-scam.html
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by Igboesika: 11:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Religion of Peace ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by kogistar: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
I knew you are unwell
i knew you're druglord
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
kogistar:
i knew you're druglord
Go sleep
U need it

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by kogistar: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Go sleep U need it
i wana sleep with igbo gel
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by ZombieTERROR: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
kogistar:
i wana sleep with igbo gel
Sleep with anything as usual... Even goat
How is it my concern

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Releases New Video Taunt Special Forces by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Buhari is dealing with the Boko haram and IPOB terrorist.

Igbos are terrorist because Nnamdi Kanu ordered the mass killing of innocent Hausa men which I can never forget. Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

No need to fear Nigerians. These are trying times. The Egyptians u see today u shall see them no more

(1) (Reply)

More Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu With FFK / Buhari 2019 Posters Flood Abuja Streets. / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.