Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

No One Determines Your Future - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No One Determines Your Future (737 Views)

This Walk Determines Your Level: / How Your Finger Shape Determines Your Personality (and Your Health Risks) / Factors That Determines The Cut-off Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Determines Your Future by GdexFolami(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2017
Shared from Facebook ,to celebrate this epitome of success and inspiration,he was my also my headboy when he was in secondary school(my senior thou) ,he goes by the name Emmanuel Daniel .A final year medical student at unilorin ,I just want us to learn from his experience that's all.
https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212241434702184&id=1567237382&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10212241434702184%3Atl_objid.10212241434702184%3Athid.1567237382%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1493621999%3A-776733661392175815&__tn__=%2As
I AM NOT SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE GREAT……. MY DEVOTED MENTEE
Let me be sincere with my WORLD……………TODAY APRIL 1ST
When I see greatness, I recognise one, no matter how insignificant it may be at the beginning
Emmanuel got my attention about 15 years ago in Union Baptist Grammar School, Ilorin when he was in J.SS 2, he was my Junior that loves me so much, he always like to be around me discussing academic success and my performance in competitions due to the fact that I always represented my school in every competitions. Few years after my graduation from the school he entered my shoe but now performing more brilliantly than I did. He became the Head boy of the school and graduated as the best student of the school. He made distinctions in all his subjects in WAEC……but that is not where am going……until Emmanuel gained admission into UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN the same university I attended, as usually he follows me everywhere in school……due to resemblance, they usually refer to him as my younger brother.
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO DETERMINE YOUR FUTURE---THAT IS WHERE I AM GOING!!!!!!
Emmanuel gained admission to study Micro-biology, but not for a day Emmanuel like the course because he always want to be a Medical student. On a fateful Saturday morning I was just playing Fela Durotoye’s speech in my room and Emmanuel came in and sat on the bed, he was listening to the speech; he got to a point where Fela said ”some people will say they applied for Medicine but the school gave them Micro biology – Noooo….the school offered you Microbiology, it now left to you to accept it or reject…….the school only offers admission they don’t give admission – never allow anybody to determine your future”
My son was so angry that day and he went to pick another JAMB form in Ibadan, he did the exam and scored 320 in JAMB, he scored 100% in physics the first guy I will see in my life to destroy Jamb’s Physics…..it never end there…..despite the fact that Emmanuel had the best result with C.G.P.A of (6.8/7.0) in the faculty of science, UNIBADAN. He left Ibadan for good and moved to UNILORIN to study Medicine. Now I am glad to let you know that Emmanuel is now in final Level as one of the best Medical student in UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN………to be continued
TODAY IS EMMANUEL’S BIRTHDAY…..I CELEBRATE YOU GREATLY SON
Cc: lalasticlacla , fynestboi , mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No One Determines Your Future by GdexFolami(m): 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
I know this won't hit FP except irrelevant issues and snakes shiit ,do u think think this won't help jamb aspirants and the likes cc ; lalasticlacla fynestboi
Re: No One Determines Your Future by DRGREAT(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2017
Gdex,whatsup...it's successatare
Re: No One Determines Your Future by GdexFolami(m): 10:16am On Jun 17, 2017
DRGREAT:
Gdex,whatsup...it's successatare
hey my man wassup
Re: No One Determines Your Future by DRGREAT(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
GdexFolami:
hey my man wassup
i'm good bro...what's the way?

(1) (Reply)

If The Last 3 Digit Of Your Phone Number Is Your JAMB SCORE. Whats Your Score ? / Death Of UNIBEN Student At UBTH Sparks Students Protest (pic) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.