Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers (1609 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Toolz Oniru Reveals Her Favorite Sex Position / Busta Rhymes And Friend Seen Rapping Davido's Song, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Scarlett Johansson is arguably the biggest actress in the world right now. I don't think anyone can argue that. The girl just keeps working, and keeps starring in some super great movies. At the premiere of the latest movie she starred in, Ghost in the Shell, she was asked what her favorite video game was and who her favorite rapper was, and she answered with...

"Umm! I would say Busta Rhymes probably, and my...or maybe Nas. It's hard to say. And...I don't know, growing up, I liked Street Fighter." (Hot 97 Interview at Ghost in a Shell Movie Premier)

Busta Rhymes, Nas, Street Fighter? I love this girl even more after this interview. Scarlett Johansson, I love you girl! lol!

http://www.kaysrapzone.com/2017/04/scarlett-johansson-lists-bus-rhymes-and.html

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yawn, are we supposed to fry beans because her favourite rapper is Nas? How's she the biggest actress in the world right now when she hasn't acted in movies in a while?

1 Like

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
aflyingbird:
Yawn, are we supposed to fry beans because her favourite rapper is Nas? How's she the biggest actress in the world right now when she hasn't acted in movies in a while?

I guess you are living under a rock. Captain America: Civil War (2016), Jungle Book (2016), Sing (2016), Ghost in The Shell (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (coming soon).
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
kayo80:

I guess you are living under a rock. Captain America: Civil War (2016), Jungle Book (2016), Sing (2016), Ghost in The Shell (2017),
There're other actresses who're better than her.

1 Like

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
aflyingbird:
There're other actresses who're better than her.

Like? Name just two. They might be better at acting but no female in Hollywood is getting bigger roles than Scarlett Johansson right now. #FACT
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
kayo80:

Like? Name just two. They might be better at acting but no female in Hollywood is getting bigger roles than Scarlett Johansson right now. #FACT
Jennifer Lawrence's a bigger name. Anne Hathaway's​ another big name.

1 Like

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
aflyingbird:
Jennifer Lawrence's a bigger name. Anne Hathaway's​ another big name.

Lawrence was a bigger name circa 2012-2015, not right now. And i love Anne Hathaway, but she most definitely aint as big as Scarlett Johansson.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
kayo80:

Lawrence was a bigger name circa 2012-2015, not right now. And i love Anne Hathaway, but she most definitely aint as big as Scarlett Johansson.
Ok, whatever, your opinion. Got better things to do with my time.

2 Likes

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
aflyingbird:
Ok, whatever, your opinion. Got better things to do with my time.

lol!
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nickizoe(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
I hail you bro. your current.
Am a lady..and I love her too very well...she actually voiced Sing....lovly...and Ghost in the shell is bomb...love her...more on Lucy

1 Like

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nickizoe:
I hail you bro. your current.
Am a lady..and I love her too very well...she actually voiced Sing....lovly...and Ghost in the shell is bomb...love her...more on Lucy

Yea...I love Lucy.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nickizoe(f): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
You forgot Amy Adams why?
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nickizoe(f): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
You forgot Amy Adams why??

1 Like

Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by kayo80(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nickizoe:
You forgot Amy Adams why??

She's okay. I like her in the Superman movies, but I am such a big fan of hers like that.
Re: Scarlett Johansson Lists Busta Rhymes And Nas As Her Favorite Rappers by Nickizoe(f): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
she has done lots of successful movies in the past two years till present..... a lot of successful once...I love her too..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Unilag Students Queue For Recharge Cards To Vote For Tboss / Davido Arrived Ekiti State With His DMW Crews(photo, Video) / Actress Chika Ike Called Out By Her Alleged love-vendor [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.