Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. (494 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Nigerians React To Dalung’s Absence From Buhari’s Ministerial List / Okowa And Dalung Inspect Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by KOKSNATION: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Solomon Dalung gets emotional and remembers his past life and family background while growing up.

He related this to the public with his post on Facebook "Feeling Positive", in the hot hours of today. The post is translated into a motivational speech to the young ones who tend to get stuck in one position and wait to be fed all the time without trying to put in effort to put food on their table and become a better person in future.

The post reads:

" I do not want to live fake life and regret it thereafter . I am proudly the son of a poor man, and also a village boy from Sabongida. Take it or leave these are things that promote my peace and joy. I always thank God for it. Many have attempted futilely to indoctrinate me into "we have arrived" mentality but I will continue to resist it at all times.

Therefore, your predicament is lack................
https://koksnation..com.ng/2017/04/minister-dalung-shares-his-family-past.html
Re: Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by raypex(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
You can join me in Europe. Check my signature.
Re: Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by Qmerit(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
No one ever born rich while.. only Davido agreed lol..
Re: Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nothing learned lipsrsealed
Re: Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by ZombieTERROR: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
If he wants to inspire the youths
He should tell his dull boss to cut salaries and allowances of all government officials
Just like its done in sane climes when a country is experiencing recession
Re: Minister Dalung Shares His Past On Facebook To Inspire Youths. by Cekpo34(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
You guys are funny o cheesy what's there to learn? Btw his present 'achievements' have clouded whatsoever he thought he had genuinely stood for or done in the past

(1) (Reply)

South East Governors’ Forum Sets Up Committee To Boost Economy / NPOWER Team Lauds Ogbeni Over Infrastructural Development, Photos / Breaking: Osun Donates Opon Imo To Rescued Chibok School Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.