Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) (38858 Views)

Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by jasysandra(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't understand this..
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by femolii: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are u a christian at all mumu.?
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by menace001(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Was wondering y the cockroach was dead on arrival, since the woman felt its movement in her stomach. I expected one of the ushers to run after the cockroach for final killing, but alas; NO, . Well am still pondering sha.
Conclusion: e be like say e get as im be

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by walls01: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
caniva:
Staged and Played for the Blinds
not everything is staged, but it is important that you can tell the difference
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Some Chinese would love this... its dinner timegrin
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by mrsfavour(f): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
The power of the holy spirit.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Igboesika: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
ayogozie:
Am just scared of this life may God have mercy on our soul
Looks like Adoration ground Uke.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by walls01: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
ApenaEde:
Dat is y I left Christianity 4 Islam.
This mumu mumu magic advert 4 Church just taya me. Every day na magic competition for churches, each trying 2 outdo d other.
Fakes

because you pay more attention to the messenger than the boss.
focus on God not man that is full with lies and deception.

3 Likes

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by lawalosky(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
I tought it was a snake she vomit, mr TB shaaa...
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
that one easy nau
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by caniva(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
walls01:

not everything is staged, but it is important that you can tell the difference

So, tell us what kind of the differences is this?
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Oxster(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
4m my obs...de tiles of 1st picx ws pink/red but de view zoom of de cockroach ws yellow tiles,,cud it b de flashjust observing ,,,well thanks to jah
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by zabuur: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
What's the ig deal in vomiting what you've eaten. So what do we call those NDLEAs and other Security agencies at the airports that make drug traffickers vomit their cocs and heroins?
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by walls01: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
caniva:

So, tell us what kind of the differences is this?

it is because you think all is staged so it will be hard for you to differentiate.
am not saying this is real or not, but from the way you sound you think all is staged.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
ayogozie:
Am just scared of this life may God have mercy on our soul

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by masente: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
The likes of oritseja419, oledepo, oyakillerme and T.B Esu and IndecentStar solomon are all scammers

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by AkumahTalk(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
henryanna36:
UNINVITED OCCUPANCY OF COCKROACH EXPIRED FOR GOOD

During her years of suffering from evil attacks and a moving object in her womb, Mrs. Chantal Bridget Nyemeck would not only find herself dining in the company of dead people in the dream but she was also continuously tormented by a spiritual husband. In the physical, she actually experienced a moving object that gave her great pain in her womb.

One day, she had a dream in which she saw Prophet T.B. Joshua place her in water, saying ‘Be cleansed!’. After such an encounter, she believed that the solution would come once she travelled from her native country Cameroon to visit The SCOAN. She had the grace to be in the service last Sunday, during which time the Prophet offered Mass Prayer. Indeed, the power of God located Mrs. Chantal Bridget Nyemeck, who vomited a cockroach to the shock of all in the church and those watching the events scrolling across the screen.

During her testimony, Mrs. Nyemeck said she felt an object moving around her stomach as the man of God continued to command out the demonic spirits and objects. Having left the congregation marveled and jaw-dropped by the occurrence, Mrs. Chantal Bridget Nyemeck testified that her years of pain are now a thing of the past and that she now sleeps soundly with no social mingling with dead people or a spiritual husband.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/lady-voits-cockroach-at-prophet-tb.html?m=1

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by chubbyswit(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
caniva:
Staged and Played for the Blinds
you will be a big fool if you think that this disgusting sight is staged.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by virus05(m): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
obamd:
Lmao. I don't ever put my mouth in TB Joshua's business. His follwers will start cursing immediately.

Maybe I've just been unlucky to come across the very offensively defensive ones.

But this cockroach story fit get as e be
I always doubted this man not until my dad's friend who had diabetes visited there and he was healed. My dad took him there coz the man couldn't walk well he was seriously sick. But it was the man that drove back to abj after the healing

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by farouk0403(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
While in china cockroaches are good source of protein.

cockroach is a delicious meal when well fried and added spices,

yummy

i missed my cockroach meal.

I dont know whats wrong with Nigerians everything they will automatically tag it to spiritual.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

lol, its just so baffling how people believe dis sh#t. i thought roches cant leave for more than a year. but the woman said several years. And don't cockroaches need oxygen, they cant survive 30 minutes without it woh.

Abeg Nigerians PLEASE USE UNA GOD GIVEN BRAIN HABA!!!

Dont Belive me, catch one roach put am for bottle & fill with water, come back after 30-40 minutes. the thing will be dead
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Somto007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
So she just cool down vomit complete coacroch make she come tell me how long she hold am for her mouth cause if that thing been dey belly digestion and coacroach for Don scatter small.. me self and this coacroach spelling...lol abeg make dem stop all this Bobo joor
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by psp2pc(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
looking at the settings, you can easily deduce this is staged..

1. cameraman already set to take the photo, was he expecting her to vomit it.
2. this is not even in the main auditorium, maybe a audition room for stunts like this.
3. everyone else present there is uninterested in the woman vomiting.
4.since a camera was present, there should have been a video evidence to back the miracle...

I believe in miracles, but I know miracle and stunts when I see on... this is a staged stunt.
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by bigclem22: 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Just observing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by jonnytad(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
ApenaEde:
Dat is y I left Christianity 4 Islam.
This mumu mumu magic advert 4 Church just taya me. Every day na magic competition for churches, each trying 2 outdo d other.
Fakes
You don't have direction if you change religion cuz of miracle or pastor, so Muslims don't do juju or dey perform miracles? Soon, u'll still go nd join traditional religion cuz of your lack of focus and direction.

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by jonnytad(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Olateef:
How do you expect us to progress as a country if people still believes in fraud like this ..
Hmmmmmm...... lack of knowledge. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Thomath(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please do this for your boy
Vote Adenigba Oluwafemi as the "social media personnel" in this category
http://decidevote.com/amatechs-5-social-media-personnel-adenigba-oluwafemi I need your vote to win

N.B you can vote everyday with many browsers
Thanks
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by preyeamaoru(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
favourmic:
and some people still dont believe Edo airline witch craft

how come cockroach enter her?

its a spiritual cockroach that they sent to her

1 Like

Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by Jabioro: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
D cockroach wey follow that woman commot from house..shake her body it fell.. where is the video or idontbelieve..
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by newspostng(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
another fake one
Re: Lady "Vomits Cockcroach" As T.B Joshua Prays For Her In His Church (pics) by joe4christ(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
The question I keep asking myself is - why is all these vomiting never made up of broken food Particles eaten by the person who vomited
If you've ever vomited before or seen one, you would agree with me that this ain't vomiting cos I never for once seen eba, amala, akpu, tuwo or pounded yam particles in this vomits.

Is that one a vomit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coffin ''Refuses'' To Enter Zambian Church Building For Burial (Photos) / Pastor Joy Increase Praying With Cane In A Church In America (Photos) / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.