Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source (28009 Views)

Presidency Source Lied — Azura $1.2bn Deal Was Signed In August 2015 - TheCable / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by oluis: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
U are the illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by oyienootieno: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
holysina:

Sister this is not good. Presido should nominate some else lets move one. The mistake has already been made when magu was left in acting capacity for too long

My brother those the ((Aiii have it)) need an iron hand... you don't pamper a mad cow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by oyienootieno: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

which bible tell you that one undecided

Go and read your bible again..
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by juman(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mallam is going to be replaced.

He became a victim of buhari's benightedness.

A disorganized president.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by WorldRichest: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
out of over 180m people, na only magu fit do the work undecided

buhari na crayfish

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by oyienootieno: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Note, the 180m includes; new born babies, aged, disabled, sick, illiterates, youths etc. Besides, what is the total number of men and officers of the Nigerian Police Force, the officers of the appropriate rank in appropriate department. Stop this 180m thing.

May God bless the womb that carried you...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
WorldRichest:

All the EFCC chairmen under Yar'Adua and Goatluck for 8 years, tell me a single thing they did beside running after yahoo boys. Men of integrity are very very few, you wonder why we had to beg a 74 years old man to lead the country again? It is because no one, I repeat no one in Nigeria has the type of integrity Buhari has, after Buhari, it is Magu.
while tinubu amaechi fayemi kwankwaso are working free...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by breakeven: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dundeeeeee!!! United!!!!!
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Onliie(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
oyienootieno:

Out of over a billion in the world, the bible said on 144 people, i repeat 144 people will enter the kingdom of God. . Even you can not do the job.
so if perchance magu dies, that will be the end of efcc?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Jesusloveyou: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

buhari na crayfish
out of 180m people, only buhari is fit to be president at this time,
Out of 180m, only magu can deal with this corrupt legislators at this time,
And only hameed ali can handle this senators at this time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by WorldRichest: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

while tinubu amaechi fayemi kwankwaso are working free...

You have just proven me right, EFCC chairmen during Yar'Adua and Goatluck regimes are useless just as their leaders. If not, Tinubu, Amaechi and others that you mentioned would have been behind the bars.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
out of 180m people, only buhari is fit to be president at this time,
Out of 180m, only magu can deal with this corrupt legislators at this time,
And only hameed ali can handle this senators at this time.
The people of nigeria have spoken with one voice, we dont want magu......

the voice of the senate is the voice of the people
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
WorldRichest:

You have just proven me right, EFCC chairmen during Yar'Adua and Goatluck regimes are useless just as their leaders. If not, Tinubu, Amaechi and others that you mentioned would have been behind the bars.
Then magu should help to put them behind bars now undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by cashkid: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
solid3:
Sturbbon man. Until he gets himself impeached.

Oga stop saying what you know nothing about you hear? No be local government chairman dey wan impeach......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by estine17: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
For God sake Magu is not the only qualified person to fill the position. Nigeria has a population of over 170 Million people .What is the hue and cry about Magu as the head of EFCC
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by cashkid: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Maybe u actually wanted to say people of Biafra..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by kudosamass(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
I still do not understand why Buhari is bent on wasting this four years!
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
Okay Mr. President. Roger that. Now over to you Dr. Magu. Get to work. Get to work. Get to work ooooooooooo
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by shadeyinka(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Is there corruption among the Senate?
If the answer is yes, then

You need a person who is not intimidated by the senate to head the EFCC.

Magu, despite his flaws have proven his stance.

If I was Buhari, I will play Magu 100 times.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by kolaaderin: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

buhari na crayfish

Don't you know if anyone should be presented other than magu, he will already be intimidated on arrival . such person will never be active and the agency would be reduced to nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by seguntijan(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Bukola is one of the most brilliant Politicians of this Generation. Your inability to Acknowledge/Accept that is His Greatest Strength.
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by uzername: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

IBORI grin

grin infact i had to laugh
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by JideAmuGiaka: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
madridguy:
Can you suggest anyone? tongue

This is why an ancestor is your president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
seguntijan:
Bukola is one of the most brilliant Politicians of this Generation. Your inability to Acknowledge/Accept that is His Greatest Strength.

How did you know that? And why am I not shocked or scared? If you have the answer then just smile and enjoy your Sunday
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by uzername: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
charleyson1010:
reach me on the contact details below for tomorrow's (03/04/2017) 100% sure fixed game which drops by 09:00am.. and thank me later..
better go find better job
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

that is the problem with you. Always talking trash,
Ok, nigerians has also spoken with one voice. Magu is the man for the job.
Becos the voice of the president is the voice of the people. We all voted for one man to hire and fire anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
that is the problem with you. Always talking trash,
Ok, nigerians has also spoken with one voice. Magu is the man for the job.
Becos the voice of the president is the voice of the people. We all voted for one man to hire and fire anybody.
i concur tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by Jesusloveyou: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

and you want a deadly criminal like your ineffectual buffoon to be my president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by JideAmuGiaka: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
and you want a deadly criminal like your ineffectual buffoon to be my president.

Gej pmb obj ibb etc are all criminals
Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by LionDeLeo: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

And what have the new born babies done apart from stealing our commonwealth?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Won’t Change Position On Magu – Presidency Source by doctokwus: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
Until I hear that Magu's name has been resent to the senate for the third time,I wudnt trust anything that comes out of any speculation.
For those asking if Magu is d only qualified person.:
Yes Magu maynot be d only qualified person for the EFCC job,but he has 3 other attributes that has made him the ONLY person at this time to head the EFCC and is not likely to be found in any other person: (1)competence(2)passion and (3)total commitment to d anti corruption fight.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Hosted By Governor Obiano And Wife At Their Lagos Residence. Photo / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.