Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) (58641 Views)

Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral / Profile of Kashifu Abdullahi, 39-year-old DG Of NITDA / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Koltech: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
One question. Is it a crime to smoke a cigar?
Answer the question with not more than 20 words.

Cigar smokers hs attacked the poster
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 6:59am On Apr 03, 2017
SUCH CHARACTER IS THE BEST FOR SUCH POST
SOCIALITE!!!!!!!!
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by chiefoluigwe(m): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2017
So? What s the offence here?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Ignyte(m): 7:04am On Apr 03, 2017
coolesmile:
Just imagine. How exactly are these people appointed

Explain again what is wrong with smoking a cigar. Moreover, make him dey there. Tourism in Nigeria is next to dead.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by masqot(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
His life. All I want is performance
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:17am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:

Legally, it isn't a crime. When you consider his position, you'd agree that it's immoral for him to publicly flaunt his cigars . Many footballers, presidents and other leaders do smoke but they don't carry it on their heads like this one. It's his personal life, it Hus shouldn't be made public.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:18am On Apr 03, 2017
coolesmile:
Just imagine. How exactly are these people appointed

How has what he is doing there become a criminal offense?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by melejo(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Were is sarrki and the rest of BMC them? Are they on strike?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
fomer edo north senator who happens to come from my home town smokes ciggars alot,i know many politicians that smoke very well coz I'm an avid politician too, so it's no big deal, if it were bad then it would have been against the law...

I wonder what people gain from being self centered

Update yourself Sir, smoking in public places is outlawed, and if we assume he's smoking at home, recording it portrays him to be of primitive mind, I guess you're one of those people that lashed out at Dino for wearing matric gown to NASS, and you're heralding this one?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Abudu2000(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

Update yourself Sir, smoking in public places is outlawed, and if we assume he's smoking at home, recording it portrays him to be of primitive mind, I guess you're one of those people that lashed out at Dino for wearing matric gown to NASS, and you're heralding this one?
lol, I'm dead!!! Did i hear you say public place, mheen take your DUMB stupid head somewhere else, I'm out,,
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by patani(m): 7:49am On Apr 03, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Alaye swerve jere!? Wats so expensive about cuban cigar . You dnt need dat much money as u r makin it sound to buy it jere! Stop slavery mentality abeg angry angry
Somtin wey we guyz don lemb wella for abk
You sure say na original Cuban cigar udey smoke? Oga E get grade o!I sure say na adulterated one u dey smoke sha..no wonder u dey type from your anus...a cohiba Corona cost almost 700 dollar per box lad!
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 8:02am On Apr 03, 2017
I like people who are real. There is something about Nigerian culture that tries to make people conform and hide their true self.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by bissyro(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Na wah
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Jessestunch: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:
Na wa oo! You should rather be asking how you think. What exactly is wrong with smoking a cigar? sad

My friend shut the hell up.. Would you have been saying this it this was Dino Melaye on the pics? I hate double standing people.. It's a shame you see nothing wrong in a presidential appointee smoking and snapping himself to upload on social media..

Truly, we deserve the kind of leaders we have
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2017
NotComplaining:

Then stop complaining of lack of progress. Smoking cigars flamboyantly while holding a position of importance is a paradigm shift from the traditional norms.

Sometimes I dont know who the bigger goons are, the culprits or their bigoted sycophants.
You are only speaking from the moral perspective, which is subjective! Smoking doesn't make one a criminal...

NB: I don't smoke
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by TheEminentLaity: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Where were you? It was almost #60,000 or at least expected to.
Jengem:
Buhari and the apostles of poverty

Changing fortune to misfortune since 2015

$100 = #36,000
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Hemdy4jazz: 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
oyejideogunjumo:
There some attitudes not expected of a public office
holders.
They are expected to live above board.Smoking in the public is outlawed I'd I can still remember.Not only that he is a role model or suppose to be
Smoking in public? lemao. person sit down in his quite sense and enjoy himself in his private life. you call this public?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Maxvasia(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
How would you feel if the Doctor that is to attend to you smokes a cigar during consultation?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=DollarAngel post=55205033]Good for him, my problem is his involvement in Panama papers, Buhari Lacks integrity[/quote
Maybe tinubu forwarded his name to buhari.
Becos pastor osinbajo wil not do that

2 Likes

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by ElSherriff: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
No its not a crime. Just buy one, light it up, insert it into your kids mouth, and his brother and sister and their cousins...then do that at your local church or mosque of place of worship...well why dont you give your wife or girlfriend too? Its cool yeah
alonzoiv:

1 Like

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2017
alonzoiv:
Who are you directing your question to? cos the OP did not accuse him of anything before you started with this question and compelling to use 20 words for yes or no question (smh) you must be e-high!... 20 words gini?
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
ElSherriff:

No its not a crime. Just buy one, light it up, insert it into your kids mouth, and his brother and sister and their cousins...then do that at your local church or mosque of place of worship...well why dont you give your wife or girlfriend too? Its cool yeah
you failed he mentioned 20 words... legality and morality are two different thing bro!
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Jesusloveyou: 9:30am On Apr 03, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

How has what he is doing there become a criminal offense?
is not a crime under the constitution, but is a crime under buhari and is a sin if pastor osinbajo appointed such character.

1 Like

Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by bofow(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2017
these appointed people are turning nigeria into a joke
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by koolguy88(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2017
The guy is ok gare
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by rallymento(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2017
BeauHomme:

***smiles***
I don't intend disagreeing with you, but I recall in secondary school, you usually don't go to JETS Club or the school's SU fellowship to select a Social Prefect. You'll usually go to the Social Club/Dramatic Society to get one, and they are not the holiest of students.

The Ministry of Tourism is in some way the Federal Government's equivalent of a school's Social Club

...besides, a lot of the "role models" have private lives not different from his. We never get to know until there's a scandal.

Social Club? Let's understand first the need for promoting tourism, as a country we need to generate revenue via tourism.. a man of his caliber should have been trained in both character and in learning... Don't get me wrong, smoke your weed, sk, Cigar etc....I don't care... but posting it on Instagram is a NO NO!! These are things Yahoo boiz and Money miss road fellaz do!! As a Minister of tourism he should educate Nigerians on a sustainable road map to increase the revenue in his Ministry and not displaying lack of maturity as a Lagos douchebag!
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by Laredojohn(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
bigtt76:
You took this right out of my mouth! This is the same 'Folly Coker' sacked by Ambode naaa? angry well maybe he's settled with Jagaban the cause of his sack undecided
mayb , we hope he performs
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by malawe(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
You guyz Won't mind ur business.
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by eflintsone(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
its not written anywhere in the Quran or Bible or even the constitution that smoking is a sin ... but you will still find some people who claim to be educated telling you its bad... i personally don't smoke but i don't see as a bad habit
well this is another avenue for those igbo wailers to throw curses at buhari and hausas..
Re: DG Of The NTDC, Folorunsho Coker Smoking A Cigar (Video, Photo) by eflintsone(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
is not a crime under the constitution, but is a crime under buhari and is a sin if pastor osinbajo appointed such character.
how is it a crime , give me a legit and concrete reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.