Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? (2464 Views)

15 Nigerian Men Who Own Private Jets, Worths And Photos / Video Director Avalon Okpe Show Of His Private Jet On His Birthday / Moses Isaac adeiza in a private jet on tour to Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? by Mrwaziri(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders,

A good family friend and a grand big boy I know very well was denied Visa to USA twice.
This guy is ok enof to buy his own jet. Walahi!

If you owned a Jet, would you still need VISA to travel since you can fly anywhere & tour the world?
I wish to know how its how it works.
Re: If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? by LionDeLeo: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hehehehe, op, you must be joking. In addition to visa, you need even more stressful documentations regarding the flying & landing of your jet and the airport it will land.
Re: If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? by agohmamuda(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
With ur Private jet, you will need aviation clearance to fly. Also, upon arrival in US or any country where visa is required to travel, u will have to show ur passport/visa. That's what permits u to be in their country.
So my friend, this is how it works, once u acquire an aircraft, u will have to register it with Avaition authorities, before ur jet can leave the country, it must have clearance so that it can be guided while air bound and all.
So, if u wanna travel, weda u have ur own jet or not, u need to apply for visa at the visa embassy, if granted, then u can go buy air ticket or use ur Private jet.
Re: If You Had Your Own Private Jet, Would You Need VISA To Travel? by Mrwaziri(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Interesting.
I tot having all those money would make things go express.

(1) (Reply)

Big Snake Killed Around Ilaje Road Ojo Lagos / How Do I Get My Money Back / Chronic Derailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.