Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Share Your First 'F' Experience In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your First 'F' Experience In School (593 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / Got My First F In My Final Year Exam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your First 'F' Experience In School by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Share your first experience about having an F in school.

Mine was in 200lvl; I didn't bother to read because I learnt that the particular course is usually in objective format, i just had the mindset to take my friend's answers because he liked the course ( I also liked the course too but l felt it was going to be too cheap).

Fast forward to when i had to go check my result, i checked and saw F, i screamed,it threw most people there in shock. It was my first F, i have never even had a D or an E.

I discovered my friend also Failed the course, then i realised my friend made a mistake( that kinda mistake where u shade number 3's answer for number 4).

It really weighed me down because i never even imagined myself having an E.

After that 'incident' ,i swore to always be independent. Anyways, I sat for the course again and smashed it smiley

So share yours guys and let's use this medium to learn from people's mistake
Re: Share Your First 'F' Experience In School by bestmutiu2019(m): 1:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Share your first experience about having an F in school.

Mine was in 200lvl; I didn't bother to read because I learnt that the particular course is usually in objective format, i just had the mindset to take my friend's answers because he liked the course ( I also liked the course too but l felt it was going to be too cheap).

Fast forward to when i had to go check my result, i checked and saw F, i screamed,it threw most people there in shock. It was my first F, i have never even had a D or an E.

I discovered my friend also Failed the course, then i realised my friend made a mistake( that kinda mistake where u shade number 3's answer for number 4).

It really weighed me down because i never even imagined myself having an E.

After that 'incident' ,i swore to always be independent. Anyways, I sat for the course again and smashed it smiley

So share yours guys and let's use this medium to learn from people's mistake
hello bro I saw your post on tissue paper thread HOW OLD ARE YOU WHEN YOU MADE YOUR FIRST MILLION pls I am willing to learn anything online stuff but legit,I can go extra length please help a brother,lost my papa since 2005 am tired of requesting for everything from mama, just at least reply this message

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Tuition University: Chinese University Of Hong Kong / Music School! Music School!! Music School!!! / NDDC 2017 Scholarship -post Graduate Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.