Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? (722 Views)

So You Can Pose Semi Nude For A Photo Shoot And Still Preach To Cossy- Uche / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by asanwa101(f): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
During Sunday school service today, the preacher talked about ‘sanctification’ but it was the part where she mentioned ‘Forgiveness’ that got to me. Read more..
http://naijashowbiz.com/2017/04/02/can-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-still-preach-forgiveness/

Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by edunwaka(m): 7:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why won't he, did the offender ask for forgiveness?....pls do not judge,and let men of God be.
Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by Martinez19(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
edunwaka:
Why won't he, did the offender ask for forgiveness?....pls do not judge,and let men of God be.
meshionu! The bible tells us to forgive without being asked.

1 Like

Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by asanwa101(f): 7:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
I am not judging at all oo, but there is nowhere in the bible that says that we should forgive only when the offender asks for forgiveness, as a man of God he should know better. Thats the problem with Nigerians, some of us are going to church because the pastors are preaching what we want to hear, that is another gospel that is not even related to Jesus Christ. I am not saying kemi is right or wrong but there are other ways they could have settled the issue.
edunwaka:
Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by SUPERPACK: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Martinez19:
meshionu! The bible tells us to forgive without being asked.
i dont blame naija pastors for misbehaving, bt people like the guy you quoted. they cant even read the bible. bt treat men of God as untouchables.

1 Like

Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by Martinez19(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
SUPERPACK:
i dont blame naija pastors for misbehaving, bt people like the guy you quoted. they cant even read the bible. bt treat men of God as untouchables.
we treat pastors as untouchables using the phrases "touch not my anointed...", "don't judge... "," leave it for God... " e.t.c This is why pastors get away with evil deeds and wrongdoing. Imagine a pastor molesting a nine years old girl and people who claim to be sane screaming " don't judge... "," leave it for God... "," touch not his anointed... " e.t.c gosh, this has to change.

No pastor should be above criticism, the law and punishment.

1 Like

Re: Can Pastor David Ibiyeomie Still Preach Forgiveness? by gsmphoneseller: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
asanwa101:
During Sunday school service today, the preacher talked about ‘sanctification’ but it was the part where she mentioned ‘Forgiveness’ that got to me. Read more..
http://naijashowbiz.com/2017/04/02/can-pastor-david-ibiyeomie-still-preach-forgiveness/
Those evil ladies gossiping up and down should be though how to keep quite and mind their business.....

People like you also asked apostle suleman to prove himself when he kept quiet over otobos accusations. ..

Why are you people hypocrites?..

(1) (Reply)

Oba Abdul Rasheed Akanbi Shows Off His New Lamborghini (photo) / Ex-mr Nigeria And Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okolie Weds US Based Lover [PICS] / 5 Top Movies Moji Olaiya Acted Before Leaving This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.