Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) (44510 Views)

Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) / Missing 500L OAU Female Student (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by chimebube: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
A 500lvl Building Technology student of Covenant University, who has been identified as Segun, reportedly died yesterday, after he was rushed down to the school's hospital after being hit on the head.

Getting to the hospital, basic hospital equipment like defibrillator and oxygen were not available, and the life guard, who was on duty couldn't do his job. Also, the student who disclosed the recent incident, claimed that the hospital is filled with quack doctors. Segun who was driven down to the hospital by one of the school's lecturers, eventually died.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/500lvl-covenant-university-student-dies.html

1 Like

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by youngest85(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big lie........i dnt believe it

12 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by AsapKen(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Another promising soul lost... Rip man

2 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Which University??. Are You kidding me ??

2 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
thevictorious
May his soul rest in perfect peace. This News breaks my heart seriously.

As regards equipment, I do not believe CU does not have medical equipments, having gone there myself and also visiting my admitted friends I can say authoritatively that CU has good equipments. But some of the staff at the health center should definitely be fired especially the medical shuttle drivers.

Even Crawford uni had to use this same health center as their medical centre for a period of time. I also know High profile ppl who use this Hospital.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by lilmax(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
big lie

2 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Pieromania: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
Rubbish Post!Mention any school that has better medical facility and lab tha CU.If ur frnd died dnt blame the school.RIP to the dead

18 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by DrayZee: 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls post something we can understand, not these patches of data.

5 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
DrayZee:
Pls post something we can understand, not these patches of data.
I'm getting news from CU students that the boy actually drowned and hit his head but I'm not sure about that guy putting the blame on CU though. You know rumour is rife in CU and many students would take to twitter even before hearing the real gist.. For Crawford Uni to use that same health center means there are good equipments there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2017
Ehyaaaa......wat a pity...RIP man

But CU not having basic equipment na big lie.......u kno how much is deir school fees? D dead man here paid over #3m as scul fees o

3 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by emerged01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Even church hospital better pass general hospital. Blogger u lied on this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by amokeme(f): 2:39am On Apr 03, 2017
I thought the gist was that he died even before they got to the healthcenter? Anyways we have good equipments, but I feel the doctors don't know what they are doing honestly angry maybe they don't know how to use the equipments I don't even know. But I once had a Terrible experience with the health center cry the doctor couldn't even set a line properly! The attitude of the nurses sef is another story entirely(though this one is a general problem) They just need to employ professional hands, because those ones there ehn undecided it is well embarassed
Everything is malaria, even leg pain they will sha relate it to malaria, skin irritation, is malaria, everything is malaria +++ food poisoning they will give malaria drugs angry I feel is only the dentist that is excellent! That woman is good.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Upon their high school fees.

2 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2017
amokeme:
I thought the gist was that he died even before they got to the healthcenter? Anyways we have good equipments, but I feel the doctors don't know what they are doing honestly >sad maybe they don't know how to use the equipments I don't even know. But I once had a Terrible experience with the health center cry the doctor couldn't even set a line properly! The attitude of the nurses sef is another story entirely(though this one is a general problem) They just need to employ professional hands, because those ones there ehn undecided it is well embarassed
Everything is malaria, even leg pain they will sha relate it to malaria, skin irritation, is malaria, everything is malaria +++ food poisoning they will give malaria drugs >sad I feel is only the dentist that is excellent! That woman is good.
Doctors produced by our federal and state universities. But Amokeme having gone to that health centre often during my Stay in CU i was never misdiagnosed. The only problem i had was with the drivers of the med shuttle bus. But when i complained to Azu i got a feeling that the drivers weren't really employed by CU but d LFC anyway we must get to the root of this matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by TheVictorious(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Statsocial:
thevictorious
May his soul rest in perfect peace. This News breaks my heart seriously.

As regards equipment, I do not believe CU does not have medical equipment, having gone there myself and also visiting my admitted friends I can say authoritatively that CU has good equipment. But some of the staff at the health center should definitely be fired especially the medical shuttle drivers.

Even Crawford uni had to use this same health center as their medical centre for a period of time. I also know High profile ppl who use this Hospital.

Equipment of course can't be the issue. It has to be attitude to work.

3 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Upon all the money wey them de collect angry undecided angry undecided
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by TheVictorious(m): 6:51am On Apr 03, 2017
amokeme:
I thought the gist was that he died even before they got to the healthcenter? Anyways we have good equipments, but I feel the doctors don't know what they are doing honestly angry maybe they don't know how to use the equipments I don't even know. But I once had a Terrible experience with the health center cry the doctor couldn't even set a line properly! The attitude of the nurses sef is another story entirely(though this one is a general problem) They just need to employ professional hands, because those ones there ehn undecided it is well embarassed
Everything is malaria, even leg pain they will sha relate it to malaria, skin irritation, is malaria, everything is malaria +++ food poisoning they will give malaria drugs angry I feel is only the dentist that is excellent! That woman is good.

The bolded is the major problem. The attitude of nurses

As for diagnosis, the earlier we start medicine as a course, the better for us!
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
not again

2 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Holatunde007(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Rip
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Firefire(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Useless bloggers with their brainless lies, blaming the death on CU med. facilities. embarassed

RIP to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by MrGreenMavro: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
angry
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by 0b10010011: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Despite the huge sum been paid......smh
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by zadok60: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)
She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.

11 Likes

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
RIP
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by sakalisis(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
RIp
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Danilo77(m): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Lie 4m d pit of hel
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Temitope91(f): 8:28am On Apr 03, 2017
youngest85:
Big lie........i dnt believe it
You won't believe because oyedapo is your God father.. Nonesense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by Paulismech: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2017
What hit him? And where did it happen? Is it inside d sch?
Re: 500L Covenant University Student Dies In School (Photo) by mybestlove(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Let us see if CU will evict the OP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Best Engineering Course To Study In Nigeria / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / Can You Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.