Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention (3060 Views)

Wife Tears South-East Governor Shirt In Public For Inviting Mistress - TheYesng / Biafra: South-East Needs One More State - Orji Uzor Kalu / Biafra: South-east Elders Submit Petition To US, UN On Igbos’ Plight In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by ozome15(m): 3:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Ndiofe:
If Buhari has no intention of dividing Nigeria, Y keep Nnamdi Kanu like Mandala?
The conseqence of keepin Nnamdi Kanu like Mandela might be Biafra actualisation.
Yes because one any Government, even if not buhari government, d guy will now have more followers. Holding KANU is the greatest mistake buhari made about Biafra. God bless him for that. Our freedom was long over do in the called.....!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. you mean kwara state?.you are undeniably kwaran.if you dare denies it,you are as good as gone
oya! prove I'm Kwara.
ipork piglet spotted
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by evilapc: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Funny how you people think Yorubas are your problem
Buhari a Fulani man has imprisoned one of you and anytime the issue comes up, you start shouting Yoruba Yoruba
Why are you so afraid of the North?
Afraid of North ke? Well, Igbos know how diabolical, evil and hateful yorubas are... yorubas won't hesitate to scheme and plot evil against igbos in order to kill igbo women and children, and steal igbo wealth because yorubas are willing tools to fulani, ...yorubas have done it before and can do it again...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by evilapc: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

I told one of them
The biafra thing won't come to pass without the blessing of the Yorubas.
But they think we can be blackmailed into supporting a move that has not been thought through.
You can't keep preaching hate and expecting people to come to your aid
No you got it all wrong, yorubas has no power to grant anything. ... yorubas are just a willing tool the north uses to weaken the east... with yorubas as willing tool, the north become 2 region against the east...
And we all know majority will always win...that's just it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by dnawah(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2017
unclejb2:
These politicians have suddenly realized that we are no push overs. The truth and the bitter truth is that Biafra is non negotiable. We have rejected Nigeria in its entirety. No matter how long it takes, we shall win. The issue of Nnamdi Kanu is a ticking time bomb and Buhari is the suicide bomber wearing the vest and is about detonating the explosive that will destroy Nigeria.
isee!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by dnawah(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Buhari a Fulani man has imprisoned one of you and anytime the issue comes up, you start shouting Yoruba Yoruba
even the HOLY BIBLE is saying"fear north".
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by izombie(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

we don't think yorubas are our problem, we know. Just look at all the biafran threads on nairaland, most of them are created by yorubas. And when you read comments on those threads, you'll see just how pathetic you people are. You people have refused to stay away from biafra issues.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by DocHMD: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2017
SoNature:
Well, it's either governors from S/East are Buhari's stooges or they are outright weaklings as I don't see any of them putting up a strong opposition as Wike and Fayose despite that four of them are in opposition party, PDP/APGA.

Nnamdi Kanu is unarguably the most influential leader from the region. I think he should reconsider his stance on the Biafran struggle. Igbos will do better in a restructured Nigeria. Yes, high population which ONE Nigeria project offers is a better deal.

Biafra should be a bargaining tool for restructuring Nigeria where states control their lands and resources in them.

Kanu CAN NEVER GO BACK on Biafra. I can bet my life on it. It will be the easiest way to discredit him.

Live on Radio Biafra he swore that IPOB members should wipe out his lineage if he ever goes back on Biafra. It's on record.

It's a pity you guys still do not understand the guy you dealing with. He is not your everyday sycophantic and hypocritical nigerian. He is a TRUE Biafran ready to die standing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by DocHMD: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

I told one of them
But they think we can be blackmailed into supporting a move that has not been thought through.

I think yoruba should keep their so called 'blessings' and bless themselves first by installing an Oba in fulani-run Kwara.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by unclejb2(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2017
Fx55:
Mr Sampson how far? When is the suicidal Buhari going to detonate? Is he going to detonate in London or Daura? grin grin grin grin grin
are you a monitoring spirit?
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by DocHMD: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
my state gov is not aware of any piglet called Kanu.

Because your state governor is a muslim buffoon whom Kanu and IPoB doesn't give a damn about. The real question is- Is your muslim-run state really a SS state? cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by DocHMD: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
oya! prove I'm Kwara. ipork piglet spotted
E pain your muslim skull. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2017
DocHMD:

Because your state governor is a muslim buffoon whom Kanu and IPoB doesn't give a damn about. The real question is- Is your muslim-run state really a SS state? cheesy
Prove it's not.
Another undiluted ipork piglets spotted
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by xnsandrxns: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
evilapc:

No you got it all wrong, yorubas has no power to grant anything. ... yorubas are just a willing tool the north uses to weaken the east... with yorubas as willing tool, the north become 2 region against the east...
And we all know majority will always win...that's just it...

Just listen to yourself
Yorubas are used to weaken the east
What time has the east ever been strong?
When have your leaders ever spoken out against bad governance in this country?
Yorubas have been there right from the military regimes standing up against dictatorship
Even this present Buhari
Which of your leaders has ever spoken against him?
The all run to APC and send you baby factory piglets to hate online.
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Fx55(m): 12:47pm On Apr 03, 2017
unclejb2:
are you a monitoring spirit?
Nna person suppose dey put eye for your matter as frequently as possible.
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by GrandGarcon: 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

I told one of them
The actualization of Biafra depends on Biafrans not tiger claw faced afonjas. Cunningham running and breaking setting a world record depends on Cunningham not his doctors. Google the KANSAS FLYER for more info. Offemannnu and delusions of grandeur. Tufia.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by xnsandrxns: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
The actualization of Biafra depends on Biafrans not tiger claw faced afonjas. Cunningham running and breaking setting a world record depends on Cunningham not his doctors. Google the KANSAS FLYER for more info. Offemannnu and delusions of grandeur. Tufia.

Get off my mention you half-headed piglet
You think I'm here to trade words with brainless animals like you?
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by GrandGarcon: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2017
xnsandrxns:

Get off my mention you half-headed piglet
You think I'm here to trade words with brainless animals like you?
it is your father and mother and all your family members you described in that statement not me.
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by xnsandrxns: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
GrandGarcon:
it is your father and mother and all your family members you described in that statement not me.

I know you don't have a family
Baby factory product
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by ilohemmy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
I hope Okorocha was there
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by Blue3k(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2017
ilohemmy:
I hope Okorocha was there

He was there. The Governor of Abia was the only one that was missing.
Re: Biafra:south East Governor Wade In Nnamdi Kalu's Detention by GrandGarcon: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
xnsandrxns:

I know you don't have a family Baby factory product
you have just described how you came into existence. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ranking Of Economic Viable States In Nigeria / Military Arrest Benue Youths Protecting Their Communities - Pics / Breaking: More Reps Leave Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.