Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

"I Was Bisola's Victim After Ttt Left- Bally Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Bisola's Victim After Ttt Left- Bally Reveals (643 Views)

I Was Bisola's Victim After Tony Left' - Evicted BB Naija Housemate, Bally / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / VIDEO: Bbnaija Housemates, Bisola And Bally Had Sex Last Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Bisola's Victim After Ttt Left- Bally Reveals by splendid22(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
It is no longer news that Balley has been evicted from the ongoing Big Brother Naija Reality TV Show.

Speaking with Ebuka after his eviction, Balley said he became Bisola’s victim after Thin Tall Tony was evicted from the BBNaija house. Every one knows Bisola has a soft spot for Balley and this was evident in the several kisses they shared.

According to Bally:”Bisola and I will remain friends. I became her victim after Thin Tall Tony was evicted from the house” he said.

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/bisolas-victim-ttt-left/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Sets New Youtube Record With "Come Closer" Music Video [PICS] / Efe Meets Davido, Churchill, Praiz & Rosaline Meurer With Bisola & Tboss / Ycee Is Lovestruck As He Declares Intentions To Date Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.