Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Want To Know More On Dropshipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Know More On Dropshipping (589 Views)

⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / Techpally.com On Dropshipping Business Ideas To Make U Smile To D Bank Quickly / Start Your Own Dropshipping Business [inside] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by SalemPrince(m): 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls, I need someone to explain more to me on drop shipping and how to embark on it in Nigeria with eventual success in the biz. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
It's a business that I'm also curious about in the future.

One thing I think you should also consider is getting goods to the interiors. Don't just end the delivery in Lagos, as an example.

Someone needs to capture the business of folks in smaller cities and perhaps even villages.
Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by lastbaff(m): 9:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
I stumbled upon this thread about drop shipping. It should be helpful.
https://www.nairaland.com/3122269/drop-shipping-nigeria-experience-advice
Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by Baroba(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:
It's a business that I'm also curious about in the future.

One thing I think you should also consider is getting goods to the interiors. Don't just end the delivery in Lagos, as an example.

Someone needs to capture the business of folks in smaller cities and perhaps even villages.

You are a clever mam... Poor logistics and lack of information means a huge percentage of goods end up at the state of entry.. In a country of well over 150 million, getting goods to people in far remote areas is a goldmine..

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baroba:

You are a clever mam... Poor logistics and lack of information means a huge percentage of goods end up at the state of entry.. In a country of well over 150 million, getting goods to people in far remote areas is a goldmine..

I would like to operate an air taxi of Cessna airplanes to take people and goods from villages to villages just like they do in Alaska.
Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by anitasoll(f): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2017
lastbaff:
I stumbled upon this thread about drop shipping. It should be helpful.
https://www.nairaland.com/3122269/drop-shipping-nigeria-experience-advice

Thanks for this!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know More On Dropshipping by kencoinz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2017
Dropshipping is changed.

You can get into the business without buying any of those products. How you mean?

You create a store.

Stock your online store with products from Aliexpress which is the largest now.

Promote your store

Make sales which will go to your account and you buy the product and send to your customer.

Simple.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Consider Becoming A Real Estate Consultant / Contact Details Of Naiaraland Admin / I Want To Import This Cheap Synthetic Engine Oil Into Nigeria Need Advice!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.