Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event (71998 Views)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Debie-rise Pictured With Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady / Mercy Johnson Inaugurated As SSA To Yahaya Bello, Kogi State Governor (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Yeah she's aight but it's still Fathia that I want to impregnate.

grin

grin
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Herhmjay(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nna Lekwa ukwu selense. .
Maaan. . she's so hot
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Herhmjay(m): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mouthgag:
She still remains a dirty whôre undecided
Shebi she slept with yr fada
Idiot...
yr animalistic brain no dey function

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by AustinSam(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
waooo!!.She changed alot, I can't even recognise her.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Jakama90(m): 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
Transformation of make ups... Make up you to much, see your handwork for that girl face.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by profbabatunde: 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by AngelaUdoka(f): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stupid joke.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by AngelaUdoka(f): 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Stupid joke
chimdi101:
A German girl married a Spanish man & went to Spain.. She can't speak Spanish.. Each time she wants to buy chicken legs, she would lift her skirt& show her thighs to enable the seller understand her... This went on for sometime.. One day she wanted to buy banana.. So She took her husband to the shop.. (don't laugh listen Dirty minds)
She didn't do what you're thinking because her husband speaks Spanish very well.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
EgunMogaji:
Yeah she's aight but it's still Fathia that I want to impregnate.

grin

I've met her before. One of my ex clients. Nice lady.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by joinnow: 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is not mercy Johnson i know
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by simonydurny(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
This certainly isn't Mercy Johnson!
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by sadissbala(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tosinex:
Chai.. I can't explain her in words. grin she just fine finish, finish everywhere, anyhow grin Mercy can I be your second husband
imaging how they change the shape of her nose.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by kwalakwala123(f): 12:08am On Apr 03, 2017
martyns303:
So much has changed, this woman used to have a very dirty skin.

How she had managed to mentain such a flat stomach and nice hips after child birth is just admirable.....
Do you know the meaning of a dirty skin? Some people just yarn for Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2017
grandstar:

I've met her before. One of my ex clients. Nice lady.

Nice.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 03, 2017
rattlesnake:
fake
Hater alert!
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Ddy(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2017
rattlesnake:
fake
Hatered go kill u,well Lagoon still dey shaa,u can make use of it.so simple and enjoyable.Afonja
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Ikechukwumdy: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by AreaFada2: 2:01am On Apr 03, 2017
Good.

But some of these politicians cannot be trusted.

Good that her hubby trusts her.

Hope we will not hear other stories from bloggers o.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by VagileVictor(m): 2:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Tosinex:
Chai.. I can't explain her in words. grin she just fine finish, finish everywhere, anyhow grin Mercy can I be your second husband

You see your life say na second husband naim fit you? If na person Wey tell you this, you go free?
Make Baba Godday no allow you sense think of becoming second husband again.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Nobody: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Thelmerh:
Doesn't look like mercy at all. But she's looking beautiful. But looks like Salma mumin dat Ghanian actress
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by 9jatatafo(m): 2:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Ahmed0336:
explain it numerically grin

Or with an equation
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by derato: 3:44am On Apr 03, 2017
phsesam:
As the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Kogi State on Entertainment, Arts, and Culture, Mercy Johnson Okojie's political role is on full swing.<!--more-->

The Nollywood star represented her excellency, the first lady of Kogi State, Mrs. Rashida Bello, at City People Media Group 20th awards celebration on Sunday the 2nd of April, 2017.

The elegant looking diva stepped out in a glittering black dress and her dashing makeup gave her that uber glow.

Read more

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/blog/mercy-johnson-okojie-takes-style-another-level-represents-kogi-first-lady-city-people-awards-night/
She's so cute.I love her and d way she does her things.Am proud of you
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by derato: 3:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Xita:
Hater alert!
Na jealousy Alert
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by justmenoni: 4:05am On Apr 03, 2017
Instant power and proof of tummy belt grin cheesy

quote author=poshestmina post=55204921]Hot mama ...looks like she's training her waist though ![/quote]
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Brushless: 4:13am On Apr 03, 2017
CharliParker:
Naturally endowed woman
Ko la'fi kun!
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by alldbest: 4:24am On Apr 03, 2017
QuitNotice:
Is that really Mercy?

It is pity

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by SeniorZato(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Tosinex:
Dont worry whenever u marry ur wife then u can give her out to any of ur friends as a second wife.
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Moving4: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2017
So Pretty & Curvy...
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by vickydevoka(m): 6:14am On Apr 03, 2017
martyns303:
So much has changed, this woman used to have a very dirty skin.

How she had managed to mentain such a flat stomach and nice hips after child birth is just admirable.....
dats de power of make up
Re: Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event by Jay542(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
She looks really stunningsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.