Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records (1765 Views)

Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 / #BBNaija's Oga Bally Is Cute & Charming In New Photoshoot / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 9:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Big Brother Housemate, Bally also known as Ogabally, hasn't enjoyed the limelight as most of his other housemates, Efe, Bisola, Tboss, Marvis e.t.c.

Bally is the official disc jockey of Aristokrat Records, which houses Pucado, Ozone, Mojeed and head of production, Leriq.

He is also one of the inhouse producers at the record labels.

Some of his produced works includes an afro remix of Rihanna's Four Five Seconds, Ali ft Label Mate Mojeed & Sute.

His role model is Mohammad Ali, who he dedicated his song "Ali" to.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-bally-is-official-dj-and-in.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by Jodha(f): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
See how biggie exchanged a talented handsome young man... With a witch with zero talent...

Smh.. When will the corruption in this country end..

3 Likes

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by poshestmina(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
He was a boring housemate and a gossip !
Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by Muzanga(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jodha:
See how biggie exchanged a talented handsome young man... With a witch with zero talent...

Smh.. When will the corruption in this country end..
see how you are full of hate. Na witch dey fit identify witch.
Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by Muzanga(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
poshestmina:
He was a boring housemate and a gossip !
very boring forming ghostmode
Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by Jodha(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Muzanga:
see how youu are full of hate. Na witch dey fit identify witch.

Are yhu indirectly calling yhurself a witch?...

And what's my business if you're a witch..?.. Yhu no know the road to edo?..

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by nepapole(m): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
I don't watch bba. But I have to ask..why is tboss hated so much?
Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by malton: 12:47am On Apr 03, 2017
BallyRally.

A real gee never runs out of steam.

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by tk4rd: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.

1 Like

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by jimi4us: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2017
ok

Re: Evicted Housemate, Bally Is The DJ And In House Producer At Aristokrat Records by JamieNaija(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
ok

VILLAGE PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Shows Her Underboobs And New Tattoos / See Where Hushpuppi Derived His Name(pic) / �endowed Nigerian Girl Opens Up About Her Body Insecurities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.