Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win (1524 Views)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemate Dorathy A Runs Girl In Lagos / See Exposed Big Brother Naija 2019 House Mates / Exposed!! Big Brother TV Show Is A Devilish Programme – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by theinfong(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dear Nigerians and the whole of Africa, listen up. Big Brother Nigeria is a big time fraud. The producers, management, team and everyone at the backend are certified frauds and yes, they want TBoss to win! This has happened for so long a time and being one week left, it's best we all open our eyes to see what these guys are doing at the backend! They harnessed 11 million votes, 11 million votes for tonight's eviction show only.

Did you all see the voting stats for today's eviction show? TBoss led the poll with 26.49%.. TBoss for crying out loud! The same TBoss that had a far lesser percentage a week before. How, how did she just magically gain the love of Nigerians, South Africans, Ghanaians and the rest of Africa.

After they tried making TBoss not to be in the chopping board for eviction by (introducing a slimey-like nomination strategy, which was to ensure that the housemate with the highest votes by other housemates will be excluded from the eviction. They obviously did this because they projected that TBoss would have the most votes), now they most likely manipulated votes, making TBoss lead in the polls so no one will question her eventual win on the last day.

This is their strategy: TBoss leading in tonight's eviction show, makes we (the viewers automatically feel that the star prize is amongst She, Efe and Bisola)... Then the masterplan is, being that Efe and Bisola are close, their fans will split votes between themselves. Then the other votes will be shared between Marvis and Debie Rise. My projection is,

TBoss wins with 29%
Bisola gets 25%
Efe gets 24%
Debie Rise gets 12%
Marvis comes out with 10%

Saying I am shocked with the voting stats of today, is saying the least to be honest but then again, this is on an "alleged basis". I hope and pray the best man/woman actually wins this.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/04/exposed-big-brother-naija-show-fraud-plan-making-tboss-win-bbnaija/

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by Femillionairee(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
Visit http://femillionairee.com for great articles that address life issues. You will be glad you did. Thanks.
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by Jodha(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Op I concur totally with yhu...

That big brother of a guy is a fraud... A liar.. A two faced...

Let's just see what they'll do next..
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by MJBOLT: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2017
useless bloggers with useless news

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by LOGDAN(m): 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
cool
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by buchai: 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2017
do you think at ops that this bbnaija eviction is Nigeria election results where dem dey give us mago mago pills to swallow call am election result?.
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by LoveDecay(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by Moving4: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hmmm..Something what Saying
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by GoggleB(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Moving4:
Hmmm..Something what Saying
Really?
I don't get pls rephrase.
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by ginajet(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by ginajet(f): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo cheesy
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by malton: 12:45am On Apr 03, 2017
If at all it had any credibility to begin with, the big brother show lost it all tonight.

It was obvious that biggie never liked Bally.

Na so dem carry their corruption reach SA.
Re: Exposed: Big Brother Naija Show Is A Fraud! - How They Plan Making Tboss Win by tk4rd: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe's fans are boasting of their large fan base..
Tboss' fans are boasting of their loyalty.. They placed/submitted N20k and N30k and even N50k worth of votes, (that is, after utilising the 100 we-chat free votes on various multiple numbers). Someone was happy that his 1560 votes were not in vain.. Imagine someone voting 1560 times.. He has no other work to do.?? (Their Reasons.?? Just to prove a point. Which point.? That too much noise is not going to help the other guys, and that quality is better than quantity.. I Pray oo)
Anyway,, You guys are so loyal.. Me myself, I come weak..
But then, TeamEfe and RisersNation,, it is time to be damm loyal too..
Fan Base alone no fit win this one shaa, based on Logistics.
But then,, in the end, na Multichoice and the network providers, na them go be the ultimate winners after all these battles.

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Davido’s Sextape With A South African Babe Goes Viral (photo+video) / Paul Okoye Of Psquare Meets With Lady Whose Sandals Making Business He Endorsed / Mother And Daughter Show Off Their Baby Bumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.