Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,565 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog (707 Views)

How To Start Your Blog Or Website With Bluehost / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Content.ad Account Needed With Approved Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog by LOSKYXANDER: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hi
does anyone in the house use bluehost company to host their wordpress blog? I want to register my wordpress with bluehost but I'm a bit confused. Does the payment for hosting also cover dormain name, or would you pay for domain name separately? what is their method of payment? And what is the difference between hosting on bluehost and paying for one of the plans offered on WordPress? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog by EXICON(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
You can contact their Customer Support via their live chat.
Regards.
Re: Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog by bedfordng(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
LOSKYXANDER:
Hi
does anyone in the house use bluehost company to host their wordpress blog? I want to register my wordpress with bluehost but I'm a bit confused. Does the payment for hosting also cover dormain name, or would you pay for domain name separately? what is their method of payment? And what is the difference between hosting on bluehost and paying for one of the plans offered on WordPress? Thanks
they are two different stuff. If using wordpress subdomain version and wish to upgrade, then you have to pay direct to wordpress but as for bluehost hosting, its either you wish to use wordpress script as your blogging platform and this has nothing to do with wordpress upgrade as bluehost is used for hosting script, website, files etc. As for domain, hosting and domain are different and you pay for it differently. You can decide to buy domain from bluehost or buy it from some where else and then point bluehost dns server to the domain if bought else where

1 Like

Re: Help Needed With Bluehost For My Blog by loudblogger(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
brother no need to panic i have a full tutorial on how to purchase bluehost. it is easy and and you wont spend much time.
how to buy bluehost web hosting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters That Know About Open Classified Come In Here / Instagram Account For Sale At A Very Cheap Price / Step By Step Guide To Having Multiple Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.