Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

9 Places To Waste Your Money And Love It!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Places To Waste Your Money And Love It!! (447 Views)

Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management / Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / One Insanely Popular Way To Waste A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Places To Waste Your Money And Love It!! by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
1. YouTube
You definitely have to believe this. I remember spending my supposed 1 month Glo subscription in less than a week all because of YouTube!. My advice is, don't go in there at all, cause once you log on to YouTube, is either your phone/PC battery saves you or you are dead!!.

2. Blogging
Bloggers make money but not every blogger does. I bet you have once in your life as a blogger make $0.0 in a month. I can remember when I spent my money on subscription and at the end Adsense didn't even approve my blog. Neither did I even make a penny from it until now (i mean recently, like recently)

3. Beer Parlor
Drink first bottle, second bottle, third bottle, buy for your friends, my brother are you village people chasing you. It's really insane how we spend thousands in a beer parlor drinking beer (same taste).

continue reading: http://www.obhiabablog.com.ng/2017/04/9-places-to-waste-your-money-and-love-it.html

(1) (Reply)

Life Insurance Policies 2017 That You Need To Consider / Getting Started With Nairaland / Anti-corruption War: Northern Group Writes Buhari, Accuses Him Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.