Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate (33436 Views)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by mizvee(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
We love you bro! Better things ahead. Now I'm #teamnobody!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jimi4us: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Standing5:
So im be Music Producer?
wey no know any instrument. not even samba drum
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by koksybrown: 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
28yrs ko. If that nigga is less than 32 make i baff naked for bathroom.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jimi4us: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
koksybrown:
28yrs ko. If that nigga is less than 32 make i baff naked for bathroom.
They are all bloody liars.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by gincmedia: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
donfemo:
Bally is quite a humble dude, His father has been a prominent politician for years before he died. He never even mentioned his background in the house, He kept everything aside and stayed focused. Sad he was evicted

Infact he even lied to Efe in the house that he is the only one of his siblings who studied in Nigeria -

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by dennisworld1(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
So this guy holl it. Son of Senator. The richest housemate there since. I suspected this.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by malton: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2017
olafunny:
1 fact you don't know about me:

1. I don't care

Why then did you open the thread?
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by munezo(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Ballistic Missile #BallyRally

I wish you stayed longer
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by fergie001: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
They are all bloody liars.
Let us help him.He graduated in 1999,@age 16,still makes him like 34.
Ask him who now is d liar?
Nigerians and football.age ehn?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by emmbecca: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Papiikush:
The only True and worthy housemates of big brother Nigeria.

Tony (Master planner and most intellectual)
Bassey (the best HOH on this show)

Bally (Though he never won the HOH challenge grin but this guy is just too amazing)

Bisola (what will the house be without her?)

Ese (if she was a not fake housemate, you all know what would have happened grin)

Gifty (even though she was dumb she gives you all something to talk about)

Uriel (the love of my life cry The only reason why I look forward to the diary sessions)

The rest of the housemates can jump into 3rd mainland bridge.
This is rubbish

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by malton: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
A son of a former minister/senator grin Money no dey again grin

Listen to yourself.

Guy is just a hustler who wants to make a name for himself. If it were about the money, he wouldn't have auditioned for the show. They are still rich and connected to this day.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
gincmedia:

Infact he even lied to Efe in the house that he is the only one of his siblings who studied in Nigeria -

Now i see y dey all ate dat disgusting meal dey all have ridiculous secrets imagine bally saying he has suffered in life and all that in d house bt neva mentioning his rosey side. Well na game everybody be forming desperate situations to win sympathy for the money bt it doesn't always work like dat.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by malton: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
emmbecca:
This is rubbish

His opinion nonetheless.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by jimi4us: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2017
fergie001:

Let us help him.He graduated in 1999,@age 16,still makes him like 34.
Ask him who now is d liar?
Nigerians and football.age ehn?
I think dey all lied, cos they don't know if Bigbrother will do selection base on age. Imagine Efe enter the bigbrother house at the age of 23, like seriously are we dis gullible in this country?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by fergie001: 9:50am On Apr 03, 2017
jimi4us:
I think dey all lied, cos they don't know if Bigbrother will do selection base on age. Imagine Efe enter the bigbrother house at the age of 23, like seriously are we dis gullible in this country?
This is somebody that have sense.
I knew he was never 23?
The youngest person there I presume could be Marvis and then Debie-rise,the rest are 30 and abv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Nellybobo(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Please text "VOTE TBOSS" to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2017
But he studied in Nigeria.

gincmedia:

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Ignyte(m): 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
malton:

Listen to yourself.

Guy is just a hustler who wants to make a name for himself. If it were about the money, he wouldn't have auditioned for the show. They are still rich and connected to this day.

leave that Bros alone... he doesn't know... if Bally wants to bank on his Father's name. Una for no see am for BBN... his dad would have been an excellent governor for KD... Bally still made us proud! #BallyRally
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by makers360: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2017
That's the man there.

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by derato: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2017
mancityguy:
I don't really understand this show ..I taught bally will really make it to final..even win the show cos of his tactical and diplomatic nature... but it still amazed me how they evicted the guy that got the highest number of votes just last week...it made me began to doubt the credibility of the show..
Anyways Efe wins the show only based on logistics ...Tboss wins the 25m and SUV
Nonsense if Tboss wins,I won't watch big brother again..partiality all d way
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by drealzum(m): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Oboy I didn't know this guy is Isaiah Balat son o.
This kind guys I don't think they went there for the money, they just went there to have fun and get the popularity.
Isaiah Balat was the biggest politician from southern Kaduna o. If not that he died before the election, I doubt if El rufai will have won the election.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by ikemesit4477: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Here are 5 facts you didn't know about Evicted Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bbnaija-5-facts-you-didn-know-about.html?m=1
so what should we do with his profile!
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Realali(f): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Abeg ah know de watch this fk bbn again how are they going to tell me that this Bally guy to go house yesterday ah hate everything about naija show mago mago de always de fk bbn
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Jmkventures: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmm, these facts are more than 5 oooo.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by OLLYMAX(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=mancityguy post=55215076]I don't really understand this show ..I taught bally will really make it to final..even win the show cos of his tactical and diplomatic nature... but it still amazed me how they evicted the guy that got the highest number of votes just last week...it made me began to doubt the credibility of the show.. God bless u o. He won 30% last week ahead of same tboss,debbie nd co.I giveup on seegobe.
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by samidbest001(m): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2017
him papa even get money b4 sef
make him go chop im papa money abeg mbok
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by ednut1(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2017
but he confessed he was deported/asked to leave UK during his masters na. so did he buy Dino the masters u dey quote
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by fotosmith01: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
maberry:
Impressive This one na already made Meanwhile...
you will find that in Nigerian national team..
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
okay... undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
His fathers money isn't his money.
SNOWCREAM:
A son of a former minister/senator grin Money no dey again grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ex-Housemates Kemen, Uriel, TTT, Bally Pictured At Grand Finale (pics) / BBNaija: Tacha Advises Khafi: "Gedoni Is A Uniport Boy, Don't Mess With Him" / BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.