Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo (1698 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah Celebrates 55th Birthday Today (photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Becomes Born Again / Clarion Chukwurah And Husband, Anthony Boyd Step Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by jonbat(m): 3:18am On Apr 03, 2017
HIAN OOOOO, IS IT BY FORCE?? I present to you, our darling Clarion Chukwurah with another darling of ours, Ras Kimono in Atlanta. The question I asked when I saw this picture was, NAH BY FORCE?? How did Auntie Clarion Chukwurah get this dark in colour?? When Biko?? As in what?? Just to answer a married woman bikonu? Just look at her hands and fingers, ALL DARK. How did our Auntie get into this?? And for fear of what people would say, SHE WON'T COME OUT IF THE THING ISN'T WORKING ANYMORE. Look at our Auntie LIPS AND BELLE? This isn't her at all. Or, is she pregnant for him? because, me no understand this kin change. Of what use was her marrying an American if this is what she would turn to. IS IT REALLY BY FORCE TO MARRY OYINBO??

1 Share

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by jonbat(m): 3:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Oga Seun am waiting for my bar, cos I sure say this one go pure this time
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by dacovajnr: 3:23am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided See Her Boli hand
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by odiereke(m): 3:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Age is telling on her. It is the law of Wear and Tear.

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by Realhommie(m): 4:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Op.....

1 Like

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by stigmond(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2017
jonbat:
Oga Seun am waiting for my bar, cos I sure say this one go pure this time

Bar Bros, which bar oh?
Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by capatainrambo: 5:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Aproko op

Re: Clarion Chukwurah Is It By Force To Marry Oyinbo by abnsugbe: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2017
odiereke:
Age is telling on her. It is the law of Wear and Tear.

hahahahhahaahhahaah

(1) (Reply)

Gay Rights Activist, Bisi Alimi, Shows Off His Alter Ego (photos) / History Of Amarachi Uyanne / Chidinma Chilaka, Rita Dominic,adesua Etomi Movie Premier "Standing Alone"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.