Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) (50200 Views)

Passengers From North Disguised As "Press" Caught At Onitsha Head Bridge At 3am / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop / Skywalk Bridge At Oshodi Installed By Lagos State Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by tectonotimes: 4:10am On Apr 04, 2017
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by speezyWears: 4:16am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
This project is of personal gain to ambode and his godfathers,it is for sentimental reasons,corruption and stealing,ambode is a rogue

Atleast our rogue is doing something, let your rogue too do something.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profhezekiah: 4:24am On Apr 04, 2017
speezyWears:

Atleast our rogue is doing something, let your rogue too do something.
the rogue is frm my town, even I live close to his wife family house in odomola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by speezyWears: 4:53am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:

So you are inadvertently famzing the rogue?

Conflicting stances man get a grip.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Abimloaded(m): 5:07am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
One of the difference between fayose and ambode is that fayose.
Will build bridge where there is no water, build flyover, dualize road just to make;
1. name as the first person to do it
2.to embezzle money through kickbacks and
3.to deceive gullible people of ekiti
Note.
All these projects are not needed in those places. Come to ekiti and see the fly over he is constructing and you will shake head for us.
Despite the construction of the bridge no a mint hold up for the area.
If you see semi towns fayose is giving dualized road, you will open mouth.
All these projects are pure misplacement of priorities just like the Congo of rice and 200 naira he distributes once in a month in ekiti for random people.
while Ambode sees problem and provide solution without delay.
This man will get to a place and see a problem then the next you see its solution.

At the end who is making name, building a lasting legacy and wining people's mind.?

I do ask, where is the fountain of the knowledge in Ekiti state?

Dedicating this page to all ekiti people who has been reduced to refugee and destitute, I pray you wise up next year June.

Gtb has left ekiti now because fayose asked them to bring 10m as tax meanwhile they have just 100k as debt. There is GOD in ekiti

So the GTB located at the Bank Road in Ado Ekiti has left ?
That's where I opened the GTB Account I'm using while I was in Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti.
I doubt if there's any other GTB in Ado Ekiti aside that.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by goonsmi: 5:24am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
This project is of personal gain to ambode and his godfathers,it is for sentimental reasons,corruption and stealing,ambode is a rogue

I doubt if you know the location of this bridge and how important the bridge is to them.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Nov2(m): 5:29am On Apr 04, 2017
mrvitalis:
Are u OK ??
that the best question have had some1 ask so far
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by spygadgets(m): 5:41am On Apr 04, 2017
I live and dwell in aboru.... around remmy factory

One thing is very clear to us... ABORU has been a forgotten town during fashola Era .. no single govt presence .. no light ...no road...

Ambode visited here after he won election and made a promise to rebuild the town we all took that as a normal naija fake promises ...

Am igbo residing in lagos am core PDP ex fan .. so am being truthful here...
It took all by surprise in less than 6 months ... caterpillars everywhere in aboru.... they worked nonstop till last three weeks .. delivering the road project

Giving a new life and making aboru a habitable place again...

NO DOUBT , from the old APC car stickers littering all around when I first moved in I had to believe the area voted enmasse for ambo....

But pls I prefer a ROGUE who builds road and not empty promises

I prefer a rogue who connects my street to abesan estate via a link bridge thereby making my trips to ikotun -egbeda - baruwa to be less than 3 mins unlike hours before

I love this rogue cos while he stole or inflated this contract ... MY LIFE GOT BETTER

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ibkgab001: 5:43am On Apr 04, 2017
You talk like a frustrated looser
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by spygadgets(m): 5:49am On Apr 04, 2017
ibkgab001:
You talk like a frustrated looser

I seriously was thinking it's not yet time for people that insult others, to wake up this early.. please brother go back to bed .... your colleagues are yet to wake up.. only the wise are allowed at this time
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Dicksonpal: 5:56am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
what about Ur father,
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 5:57am On Apr 04, 2017
ginajet:
If Efe is selling 'real', Bisola 'talent', TBoss 'boss Lady', Debie 'DeRisersWorld', wetin Marvis go sell for #GrandFinale? Eba?.......... SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo

This is a joke. So, you dedicate this to BBN. You are addicted already.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ademega(m): 5:59am On Apr 04, 2017
Abimloaded:

So the GTB located at the Bank Road in Ado Ekiti has left ?
That's where I opened the GTB Account I'm using while I was in Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti.
I doubt if there's any other GTB in Ado Ekiti aside that.
The bank is no more there oh and the one in EKSU too has been shot down. If u want to transact now you will need to travel all the way to akure or ilesaha to transact.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by profem1(m): 6:06am On Apr 04, 2017
Meanwhile, at Agbado, Ogun state.

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
When you visit other States you will appreciate the level of work Mr. Ambode is doing in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by kaymart: 6:11am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Will build bridge where there is no water, build flyover, dualize road just to make;
Note.
All these projects are not needed in those places. Come to ekiti and see the fly over he is constructing and you will shake head for us.
All these projects are pure misplacement of priorities just like the Congo of rice and 200 naira he distributes once in a month in ekiti for random people.
This man will get to a place and see a problem then the next you see its solution.

At the end who is making name, building a lasting legacy and wining people's mind.?

Dedicating this page to all ekiti people who has been reduced to refugee and destitute, I pray you wise up next year June.

Gtb has left ekiti now because fayose asked them to bring 10m as tax meanwhile they have just 100k as debt. There is GOD in ekiti

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all these things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
People are hungry in ekiti! Go and confirm this. People are hungry and angry. What is the usefulness of bridge and a dualize road in a small town when people are hungry?
Fayemi made almost same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.
But fayose is just giving us what we don't need right now. What they need is salary and all other things would fall in place. Go and check, go and ask anybody living in ekiti. People are dem hungry. Forget all these media abracadabra.

Then, I would I compare ekiti revenue with that of lagos, I dey crazy? What I am just trying to say is that, ambode is solving lagos problems. He is constructing bridges where necessary and needed. Thank you

The people of Ekiti believe they know too much and that itself is a problem.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by ibkgab001: 6:13am On Apr 04, 2017
another looser spotted
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by coolexy2: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
at least he did somthg. Give praise to those who deserve it..
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by coolexy2: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
at least he did somthg. Give praise to those who deserve it..
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 6:41am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all these things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
People are hungry in ekiti! Go and confirm this. People are hungry and angry. What is the usefulness of bridge and a dualize road in a small town when people are hungry?
Fayemi made almost same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.
But fayose is just giving us what we don't need right now. What they need is salary and all other things would fall in place. Go and check, go and ask anybody living in ekiti. People are dem hungry. Forget all these media abracadabra.

Then, I would I compare ekiti revenue with that of lagos, I dey crazy? What I am just trying to say is that, ambode is solving lagos problems. He is constructing bridges where necessary and needed. Thank you

Stop talking thrash

1 Like

Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by olamilekside2: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2017
very Nice
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Kingjoshbaba(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.
Agreed the bridge would be needed in future. But I will like to him judge by his motive? Why is he doing all the
se things? Do u think he is thinking of the future?? Forget.
Fayemi made al
most same mistake. Just that during fayemi salary was regular. People only hate how he was trying to control the workers.

bad belle spotted what state In Nigeria don't have people that are suffering or hungry?
is fayose the only one owing salaries?
atleast he is owing and projects going on, osun and oyo owe more well and yet no project is going on.
you just made it clear you hate fayose cos i don't see the link with this your hate chant and e topic.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by prophetfire: 6:49am On Apr 04, 2017
OP, please is it not ADJOINING roads? Why ADJOURNING roads? Our graduates of today are pathetic semi-illiterates.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by juman(m): 6:51am On Apr 04, 2017
You see!

Buhari, baba no legacy projects.

The clueless president.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Earthkumy(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2017
[b][/b]

ademega:
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.

How much is Ekiti budget only one bridge in lagos covers all Ekiti budget, try to reason properly next time
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by emi14: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2017
ademega:
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.

gullible Naira land must written.
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by Dannybliss1(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=ademega post=55210426]One of the difference between fayose and ambode is that fayose.
Note.

Modify :
For people quoting me.

there is hunger everywhere ...come to abia state where there is no road and salaries are not paid then you will appreciate someone even building road
Re: The Newly Commissioned Aboru-Abesan Link Bridge At Night (Photos) by moufan: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2017
profhezekiah:
boy,you're a complete and utter foooool,get the ffuccck out of here.

people are begining to see u as a lunatic,so ffucck off. idiooot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Pictures Of Abakaliki At Night / "Slow Down, Bomb Ahead": Signpost Spotted In Bauchi / The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.