Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home (11075 Views)

Telecom Mast For Sale / Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / I Need A Contractor For Construction Of Cell Site (mast /tower) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by lainex(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2007
hello all how can one apply for a basestation/mast or wht ever they call it in a home cos i have a large space in front of my home.any network celtel,MTN,globalcom.

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by Iretia(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2007
lainex:

hello all how can one apply for a basestation/mast or wht ever they call it in a home because i have a large space in front of my home.any network celtel,MTN,globalcom.
There are a number of things that are considered when deciding where to locate a GSM mast. I know MTN has a multi-deal agreement with a number of companies or churches. Some of these companies include, UAC, petrol filling stations, churches, etc. So what that means is that anytime there is a need to provide coverage, MTN's Engineers look for these companies within the Multideal agreement. They go to private landlords these days only if offering they could not get any property from the multi-deal companies.

Again, the location of the property you are offering also matters. Perhaps i could assist you by connecting you with the right people if you could give me an idea of where your property is. I worked for MTN for over 5years before resigning in May 2007.

My contact
Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
iretia@spatialtechnologiesltd.com
+447891182559

2 Likes

Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by sporty78: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good day Ireti,
I pray u still check dis site.
MTN wants to take my land for erection of their mast.
I need your help with details of d procedure so I won't be cheated or sign a wrong deal.
Pls help urgently,
My land is n Ganmo, ilorin.
Thanks
Jumoke
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by unitysheart(m): 6:58am On Jul 27, 2016
sporty78:
Good day Ireti,
I need your help with details of d procedure so I won't be cheated or sign a wrong deal.
Pls help urgently,
Thanks
Jumoke

Please how did you go about the deal?
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by donolatunji(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2017
Iretia:

There are a number of things that are considered when deciding where to locate a GSM mast. I know MTN has a multi-deal agreement with a number of companies or churches. Some of these companies include, UAC, petrol filling stations, churches, etc. So what that means is that anytime there is a need to provide coverage, MTN's Engineers look for these companies within the Multideal agreement. They go to private landlords these days only if offering they could not get any property from the multi-deal companies.

Again, the location of the property you are offering also matters. Perhaps i could assist you by connecting you with the right people if you could give me an idea of where your property is. I worked for MTN for over 5years before resigning in May 2007.

My contact
Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+447891182559

please i have a land at igando,pls how am i gonna go about it?thanks in anticipation.my num 08055281949
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by Dominius(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2017
pls our community have a land to give to the service providers we are experiencing a network failure. our community needs help I personally have a land to offer to them from IMO state mgbidi presisly my contact is 09011037648
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by murchurat(m): 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hi,

Have you considered the health implication before acquiring the monetary value? Every mast installed generate some health deficiency, which is very harzadous to human health. Pls do a research n have a rethink.
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Iretia:

My contact
Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+447891182559
bro,I don't know if you still deal with communication issues cos I have someone that needs the mast mounted on his piece of land which is large enough and there is no mtn mast at all around the location. his phone number is 0806 207 8141

1 Like

Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2017
sporty78:
Good day Ireti,
Pls help urgently,
Thanks
Jumoke
how did you go about it bro. I have someone that wants his land used for erection of mast in Asa local government,Ilorin
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by Dedoolar: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2019
pls our community have a land to give to the service providers we are experiencing a network failure. our community needs help I personally have a land to offer to them from Arapagi ibeju lekki Lagos state my contact number is 08089596779.i
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by Okitison: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2019
our family also have land to offer to MTN for the location of their basestation in abua Rivers. here is my contact information 08155855252
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by Sammie2014: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2019
Hi, I have two different plots of land n I will like to lease it for telecommunication mast. My location is Ogijo, Ogun State. Pls how can I go about it. Tanx. My contact is 07032951595
Re: Applying For A Mast/basestation At Home by kedzht(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2020
Iretia:

My contact
Ireti Ajala
Spatial Technologies Ltd
+447891182559

Good day Mr Ireti Ajala,
I have 2 plots of land in Ido LGA Ibadan, will like to lease it for telecommunication mast especially MTN Network due to very poor network in the area. My location is Idi-Obi, Ibadan, Oyo State.
Please how can I go about it.
Thanks for your quick response.

My contact is 08033243597

(1) (Reply)

Jago Milk,gino Tomato,pomo Tomato Distributor / How To Make Designer Replica Pefumes A-z Guide / Create A Google Voice Acount And Verify It In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.