Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Wrestlemania 33 Full Results - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wrestlemania 33 Full Results (1278 Views)

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / 2018 World Cup Africa Zone Qualifiers: Full Results Of Match Day 4 / John Cena Proposes To Nikki Bella After Winning Match At Wrestlemania 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Talk2david1(m): 7:08am On Apr 03, 2017
For wrestling lovers like me out there, here's a full list of results from wrestlemania 33 that took place in Orlando, Florida yesterday April 2nd 2017

Cruiserweight Championship (Kickoff Show) -- Neville (c) def. Austin Aries via pinfall

Mojo Rawley wins Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Show)

Intercontinental Championship (Kickoff Show) -- Dean Ambrose (c) def. Baron Corbin via pinfall to retain the title

AJ Styles def. Shane McMahon via pinfall

United States Championship -- Kevin Owens def. Chris Jericho (c) via pinfall to win the title

Raw Women’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Elimination Match -- Bayley (c) def. Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax to retain the title

Raw Tag Team Championship Fatal Four-Way Ladder Match -- The Hardy Boyz def. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (c), Enzo Amore & Big Cass,Sheamus & Cesaro and The Hardy Boyz to win the titles

John Cena & Nikki Bella def. The Miz & Maryse via pinfall

Non-Sanctioned Match -- Seth Rollins def. Triple H via pinfall

WWE Championship -- Randy Orton def. Bray Wyatt (c) via pinfall to win the title

Universal Championship -- Brock Lesnar Goldberg (c) def. Brock Lesnar via pinfall to win the title

SmackDown Women’s Championship -- Naomi def.
Alexa Bliss (c), Carmella, Becky Lynch, Mickie James, Natalya, Naomi via submission to win the title

No Holds Barred Match - Roman Reigns def. The Undertaker via pinfall.

cc: Lalasticlala
cc: mynd44
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by torres89: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2017
nice
i thought i was the only weekend lover here

1 Like

Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by MJBOLT: 7:14am On Apr 03, 2017
all the matches were too predictable lipsrsealed

sms vote tboss to 32052 or download wechat and vote tboss.
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Cameleon72(f): 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Woa, cant wait to view it
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by tee59(f): 7:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Infact,d only result i was'nt so happy wt ws dat of goldberg and brock.I neva tot he could win dat belt frm goldberg.I ws so hapi hw roman defeated undertaker and hw seth rollins defeated tripple h too.I gbadun dose results.

1 Like

Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by mexxmoney: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Aj styles vs Shane o Mac was very entertaining. I think we have seen the last of the undertaker
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Talk2david1(m): 8:45am On Apr 03, 2017
tee59:
Infact,d only result i was'nt so happy wt ws dat of goldberg and brock.I neva tot he could win dat belt frm goldberg.
Seriously, Paul Heyman will start making noise everywhere again.

1 Like

Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Richie0974: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2017
I heard the attendance was just 70,000, isn't that low?
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by cutiedave(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
Talk2david1:

Seriously, Paul Heyman will start making noise everywhere again.
I wonder how u guys xpect Goldberg to defeat brock lesnar...dat guy is a beast..
Goldberg has been out of action for 12years, he cant possibly defeat the beast...

All his victories since his return against lesnar(at survivor) and kevin owens were staged joor....
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Talk2david1(m): 1:21am On Apr 06, 2017
Richie0974:
I heard the attendance was just 70,000, isn't that low?
It was a record-breaking attendance of 75,245 fans in Orlando's Camping World Stadium and $14.5 million in revenue, a figure that passes the Rolling Stone's record set in 2015. That isn't low.
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Richie0974: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2017
Talk2david1:

It was a record-breaking attendance of 75,245 fans in Orlando's Camping World Stadium and $14.5 million in revenue, a figure that passes the Rolling Stone's record set in 2015. That isn't low.

Well compared to last year's Wrestlemania 32 attendance of 101, 763 attendance, it's low.
Re: Wrestlemania 33 Full Results by Talk2david1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Richie0974:

Well compared to last year's Wrestlemania 32 attendance of 101, 763 attendance, it's low.
You can't fit a Samsung battery into a Nokia phone. The size of both venues ain't the same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Complete The Signing Of Kyle Walker From Tottenham / Check Out Today's Lucky Predictions 99% Accurate. Dont Miss It / Nemanja Matic Is Red: How Manchester United Could Line Up With The Addition Of T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.