Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt (5280 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] / Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? (2) (3) (4)

Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by 9jasite: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2017
The street allegiance is strong.

Now is the time for fiscal federalism...before it is too late.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Losers..... #OneNigeria

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by SlayerForever: 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
Thumbs up.

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by ybalogs(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Loosers
Please use another word for loosers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by ManMountain(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2017
It's normal, this is the sort of environment to see such and okada riders with their patrons, they are the sort of frustrated life failures that find allures in an utopian country.

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by mich24(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2017
U never chiii chumchim

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Progressive01(m): 8:05am On Apr 03, 2017
The very least level of the food chain is where you find its promoters; keke and okada riders, bus conductors, computer village hustlers, spare parts dealers, petty traders, mechanics, carpenters, drug pushers, artisans in general and other such grinds populated by illiterates. Little wonder they are mostly criminals. cheesy

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by 9jasite: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Loosers

I think the loser here is you and your country whose President has the fly out for mere treatment. ordinary surgery its India or UK

is Nigeria even a country?

If yes what can you boast of .....

#PARASITE

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nebuchadnezar: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Loosers
[/s]e pain am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:
The very least level of the food chain is where you find its promoters; keke and okada riders, bus conductors, computer village hustlers, spare parts dealers, petty traders, and other such grinds populated by illiterates. Little wonder they are mostly criminals. cheesy
I just knew I'll find you here, I really can't explain what it is with you and Ipob. But what ever it is I pray it doesn't cause any physical, mental or emotional damage to you....On to the next one undecided

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Progressive01(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
I just knew I'll find you here, I really can't explain what it is with you and Ipob. But what ever it is I pray it doesn't cause any physical, mental or emotional damage to you....On to the next one undecided
Whatever is between you and me that you have to be crawling all over the forum looking for where I'd be, I hope it doesn't cause any child birth issues with you my sister. cheesy

Igbos are criminals that bring shame to Ndigbo. Only a fool would deny that. wink

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Amberon: 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
I have also seen many Cameroonian flags in taxis in port Harcourt. So is PH now part of Cameroon?

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by walemoney007(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash
at least that's the people your illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii will go to for votes.
at least they're better than ravaged fulani state people of Benue and amajiri beggars of the North
kiss the truth omenka
fulani are ravaging almost every part of Nigeria...i expect ibos to start voting for parties/candidate,that will be in favor of referendum/disintegration of Nigeria,why cant ipob form a party? whats stopping them,who is stopping them? they cant achieve anything with all their protest,unless you guys can go and bomb aso rock grin

hug the truth

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by jumpandpas(m): 8:20am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:
Whatever is between you and me that you have to be crawling all over the forum looking for where I'd be, I hope it doesn't cause any child birth issues with you my sister. cheesy

Igbos are criminals that bring shame to Ndigbo. Only a fool would deny that. wink

Only a fool reasons the way you do.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nebuchadnezar: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:

You are not more logical than they are. If you call okada rider, bus conductor, computer village hustlers, spare parts dealers, petty traders, illiterates and criminals, I put it to you that your madness is not redeemable.
Don't mind him hatred has consumed him like raging fire
it's a pity

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by jumpandpas(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
walemoney007:
fulani are ravaging almost every part of Nigeria...i expect ibos to start voting for parties/candidate,that will be in favor of referendum/disintegration of Nigeria,why cant ipob form a party? whats stopping them,who is stopping them? they cant achieve anything with all their protest,unless you guys can go and bomb aso rock grin

hug the truth

Which party did your people form?.

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Emycord: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:
The very least level of the food chain is where you find its promoters; keke and okada riders, bus conductors, computer village hustlers, spare parts dealers, petty traders, and other such grinds populated by illiterates. Little wonder they are mostly criminals. cheesy
and you think they are not human beings? Or that innocent uba, guo, coscharis ibeto etc are more human being than then. My guy the people you mentioned are in the majority. We cant sacrifice biafra for the sake of few rich guys. That are only interested in thier personal biz, while majority of the people to whom soverieingnty truely belongs suffer.. How many famed igbos do you know. Just a handfull and you think thier stance is what matters about biafra

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nebuchadnezar: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
walemoney007:

hug the truth
what's this one saying?

kiss the truth!

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by walemoney007(m): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2017
Amberon:
I have also seen many Cameroonian flags in taxis in port Harcourt. So is PH now part of Cameroon?
i have also seen a lot of USA flag in bus and taxis at ikorodu,is ikorodu now part of the USA

ipod hug the truth

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Aufbauh(m): 8:24am On Apr 03, 2017
walemoney007:

hug the truth

Don't mind him. I have reported his comment for breaking rule 3, supporting violent acts against the Benue people by Fulani marauders.

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nebuchadnezar: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
walemoney007:
i have also seen a lot of USA flag in bus and taxis at ikorodu,is ikorodu now part of the USA

ipod hug the truth
trash trash trash
kiss the truth

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Emycord: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Progressive01:

ipobexposed or sarrki undoubtedly

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Progressive01(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2017
jumpandpas:

Only a fool reasons the way you do.
Only a tormented kid would write "DropShot is a fool" as their personal text on their profile.

DropShot go don use this one heart play ludo. cheesy cheesy

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by modik(m): 8:35am On Apr 03, 2017
modelmike7:
Loosers

So disempowered by the state you defend that you can't spell "Loosers" correctly.

Noticed tho.

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Ngokafor(f): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2017
ManMountain:
It's normal, this is the sort of environment to see such and okada riders with their patrons, they are the sort of frustrated life failures that find allures in an utopian country.

...The funny thing is that its these 'frustrated' humans right thinking individuals should fear the most,especially when you have them in large numbers. .Most radical changes or revolutions that happens in a soceity is brought about by them and not the elites who are very okay with the status-quo...Its like expecting Dangote,Otedola e.tc to lead a protest to 'Occupy Nigeria' undecided

...Same thing played out during the Russian,French revolutions and even the 2011 Arab Spring..They were all 'poor,'underdogs' frustrated with the situation of things and how their lives were.

...But of-course pigs will fly and chickens grow teeth before you 'one Nigerianists' starts thinking rationally..fact

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What I Just Saw In Port Harcourt by Nebuchadnezar: 8:37am On Apr 03, 2017
walemoney007:

hug the truth
[/s] still talking Nonsense
kiss the truth

Rare Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari Making Call In The Car / See Military Boat Sold In Ebonyi That's Causing Crisis / "There Are No Igbos In The South South"