Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS (4936 Views)

What Jamb Will Set In 2019 Physics: 50+ Jamb Key Points / See What JAMB Allegedly Did To Some Candidates Caught Cheating On CCTV Cameras / What JAMB 8-keys Device Represent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:11am On Apr 03, 2017
:oLalasticlala I am doomed. You guys should help me take this thing to front page because many candidate for this jamb will suffer so much.

I finished the personal profile as instructed by Jamb. They send the email confirmation code. It was too long.

I created another email. I did again they also sent a very long confirmation code. Which the Bank has rejected for two times. As u can see below.
Pls I don't know what to do.
Pls
And time is going other candidates might be facing this difficulties.
Now they said it might be JAMB problem.

I don't want this year to pass and this JAMB is not helping matters

Pics 1 of the 1st confirmation code that is too long

1 Like

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
Pic 2 of the second confirmation code that is also too long.

Am just tired of creating emails over and over.

And am paying

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun pls come and help o. So JAMB body can get this bug and fix it.

Because many people may cry this year o.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by adorablepepple(f): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
The new way JAMB is adopting is just dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2017
My Dear Click That Blue Link To continue ur Profile Creation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2017
adorablepepple:
The new way JAMB is adopting is just dumb

Mynd44 u guys should come and help o before they destroy my life and many others o.

1 Like

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:

I am done with profile registration. Continue your creation is just to log in see pics.

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2017
There is no JAMB customer care so this is the only hope to complain here
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by ChikaMaLaKai(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2017
Ur Done With Ur Profile Creation.So What are u Complaining about?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
Ur Done With Ur Profile Creation.So What are u Complaining about?

Am complaining because the confirmation code am supposed to take to bank after the profile is too long. A fault from JAMB.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by banjeezay(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

Am complaining because the confirmation code am supposed to take to bank after the profile is too long. A fault from JAMB.
and u've paid already??
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
ChikaMaLaKai:
grin

Can u imagine , I was just laughing, grin grin angry

Lmfao, and this one go blame jamb?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

Mr you are not taking any confirmation code to any bank, that code is for your verification only, what the bank would need is just your email spelt correctly.
Read that message properly, they said you would only need that code if you are registering at any CBT centre, which in this case you are not. You created a profile on your phone,not at the CBT centre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
[i][/i] kiss
banjeezay:
and u've paid already??

Yes
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2017
twistedBalls:

Mr you are not taking any confirmation code to any bank, that code is for your verification only, what the bank would need is just your email spelt correctly.
Read that message properly, they said you would only need that code if you are registering at any CBT centre, which in this case you are not. You created a profile on your phone,not at the CBT centre.

Oga the JAMB website said I willbuse that code
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2017
twistedBalls:

Oga this is the instruction from jamb.org.ng

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

Oga the JAMB website said I willbuse that code

No one talked about using a code b4, let me ask ur mates

1 Like

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Castleberry: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2017
The confirmation pin is not needed to get your pin.What did JAMB do to you? You just need your email. If they insist on proof of profile creation then you could print the page and go along with it to the bank
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Castleberry:
The confirmation pin is not needed to get your pin.What did JAMB do to you? You just need your email. If they insist on proof of profile creation then you could print the page and go along with it to the bank

Madam pls don't say what u don't know pls. Read the screenshots from jamb.org.ng

That code is necessary. Is the code I will put in JAMB app before thumbprint.

Pls visit JAMB.ORG.NG to confirm
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Castleberry: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Okay. You might as well not write JAMB this year. Keep waiting for a "short" pin. Success!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
twistedBalls:

No one talked about using a code b4, let me ask ur mates

Pls help me ask. U will see. God bless
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2017
Chai.. cry cry A university aspirant.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 11:15am On Apr 03, 2017
Castleberry:
Okay. You might as well not write JAMB this year. Keep waiting for a "short" pin. Success!

All the Banks and CBT centers are rejecting it. May the evil u wish me be on your children.

Because u didn't see where I said I have gone with the pin but it was rejected

2 Likes

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

Pls help me ask. U will see. God bless

After payment at the bank we're you sent another mail? By jamb or the bank itself?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Castleberry: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:

All the Banks and CBT centers are rejecting it. May the evil u wish me be on your children.

Because u didn't see where I said I have gone with the pin but it was rejected

I don't wish you evil. You just find it difficult to comprehend

8 Likes

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Nobody seem to have experienced this before, so all they told me is exactly as I said earlier, submit your email to the bank together with your 5500,you will get a mail later then proceed to the CBT center, to finalize registration.

That's all
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
*JAMB Registration Made Easy*

1. Candidates with a valid email address creates a profile on the jamb website and get verification code in his/her email.

2. Candidates proceeds to bank to buy ePin which attracts a sum of 5,500.

3. Candidates proceeds to jamb state office or CBT center to continue registration.

4. Verification is carried out, a biometrics capture of his/her 10 fingers must be captured. And passport of candidates as well.

5. Candidates collects a print out and that's the end.

6. And service charge of 700 will be paid to the jamb office or CBT center where the registration is being done!

*Educate your wards for hassle free JAMB Registration*

3 Likes

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
The post before this should do.
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by POpikin: 11:40am On Apr 03, 2017
twistedBalls:

After payment at the bank we're you sent another mail? By jamb or the bank itself?

The bank rejected the email saying tgr code is Strange
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by Idydarling(f): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
when are yhey closing this Jamb pls,in my yr I bought it. did registration and submitted with just 5k...thats 2013, now it's 7,500 and my younger sister is looking at me like kilode. hmm someone cannot owe somebody in peace again, this small girl is like "shebi u know I'll use the money you're owing me for jamb form" chai nsuto mkpo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by sirwilson(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
POpikin:
:oLalasticlala I am doomed. You guys should help me take this thing to front page because many candidate for this jamb will suffer so much.

I finished the personal profile as instructed by Jamb. They send the email confirmation code. It was too long.

I created another email. I did again they also sent a very long confirmation code. Which the Bank has rejected for two times. As u can see below.
Pls I don't know what to do.
Pls
And time is going other candidates might be facing this difficulties.
Now they said it might be JAMB problem.

I don't want this year to pass and this JAMB is not helping matters

Pics 1 of the 1st confirmation code that is too long

Op pls o what browser is this?
Re: See What JAMB Did To This Nairalander PICS by jidobaba(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Castleberry:

I don't wish you evil. You just find it difficult to comprehend
You could have simply told him you also have registered for JAMB.

Op, I feel your frustration but calm down and follow this advice:
Castleberry:

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What University Of Liverpool Put In Their School Premisis / Unilorin Post Jamb / After President's Speech, IPPIS Issued Memo To All Federal Universities!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.