Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? (578 Views)

El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria / A Cabal In Control Of The Old Man – Dele Momodu Laments Buhari Govt / Sahara Reporters Confirm That Election Was Boycotted In Anambra(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
Listening to Dino Melaye on Channels TV the other day I was at a loss at why this man would agree to appear on air to further ridicule himself. It took me aback to his press conference where he declared. "This is making it my eighth degree. I am a graduate of Harvard and I am also a graduate of the London School of Economics." I thought the "ajekun iya no de" video was the lowest he could go but when I remember that we are in Obodo Nigeria where we are rapidly pursuing alternative reality I courageously shook off the dust of surprise settling down on me. Now he just dug a little deeper. I guess he's having a contest with Exxon Mobil on who would hit oil at the farthest depth.

But my major concern is that Dino has just confirmed the "cabal" talk. It has been unofficial at least. But not so anymore.

To paraphrase him (I can't get his exact words right now);
"You have to be a senator to know how we make decisions in the senate."
"Contest election; win election, then you'll know how we make decisions."

Really?

The ramifications of this claim is probably more than I can presently know. Please add yours. But I can immediately think of these two.

1. There is no transparency in the workings of the senate.
2. The senate has now become a cult of the initiate. An Illuminati of sorts. Call it the Illuminati of Nigeria.

You may want to read this article on SR: http://saharareporters.com/2017/04/02/it-obvious-dino-did-not-go-school-peregrino-brimah
This comment inspired me to submit this piece: https://disqus.com/by/Ofusilima/

Also check out what Charles Oputa (aka Charly Boy) is doing here: http://ourmumudondo.org/. He is no tuface to be sure.
Re: Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? by mybestlove(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2017
We know this for long.

There was a country
Re: Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? by BabaO2: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
On Magu's case, based on unguided statement from Melaye, I think saraki et al have committed treason, they seem too ambitious. There should be only one commander in chief. But saraki led senate compelled DSS to get contradictory information from same source. Heads must roll both at the Senate and at the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Did Dino Melaye Just Confirm That The Senate Is A Cabal? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2017
mybestlove:
We know this for long.

There was a country

Of course. But they have always denied it. But this is coming from one of Saraki's own man. See the way Dino was praising him like the new moses.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-first Lady Patience Jonathan Sighted At Skyebank In Abuja / Willie And Mou / Caption This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.